Saving his life

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEUFdR-KXRM

J Lewis- Eternally Lost

-------------------------

The rooftop pool was built within a month. After being renovated a couple times, it was ready to be displayed for the world to see.

The grand pool was opened with a party.

The cream of the crop attended the celebration. The press was also invited to take pictures and get interviews.

Everyone was in awe of the pool. There were bookings for private parties already.

“This is so beautiful!” Sunhwa sighed in content as she squeezed Yunho’s arm.

“I want to swim here everyday!” Hyomin giggled.

“Hello? They have to open for business, too.” Hyuna chuckled.

“Well, the CEO’s wife happens to be my best friend! So that gives me special privileges!” Hyomin grinned. “Excuse me, but she is MY best friend.” Hyuna argued. They felt arms hanging around their necks and glanced back.

“You both are my special friends.” Bomi kissed both their cheeks with a giggle.

“Bomi! You look amazing!” Yunho couldn’t stop gaping at her. Sunhwa moved his chin down, “Keep your eyes on me, Jung Yunho.” His eyes directed towards her exposed cleavage. “Yes, mam.” He agreed. She slapped his cheek with a frown.

“Ow! What?! You told me to look at you!”

“Yeah, at ME! Not at my s!” She rolled her eyes.

Bomi, Hyuna, and Hyomin giggled at the engaged couple bickering while heading towards the buffet table.

“This place is so amazing, Bomi.” Hyuna complimented. “Yeah, it’s like paradise.” Hyomin awed at the shining lights.

“Jaejoong oppa is a genius.” Hyuna noted. “Jae oppa didn’t design this pool. It was all Kris oppa’s idea.” Bomi replied. *Speaking of Kris…where is he?* Her eyes scanned the area for him, but she could not see him anywhere. *He’s coming, right? I mean, he should be. He’s the director of Golden Tower. Although this is our hotel, he created this pool.* Bomi wrung her hands nervously.

“Hey, look who is here.” Hyuna elbowed her.

Bomi followed her gaze to the far side of the roof. She caught sight of him immediately. Her prince was entering the rooftop in a a simple black-and-white tuxedo that made her heart jump in her chest. He looked handsome in anything. With him, the man made the clothes. “It’s Wu Fan of Golden Tower!” The press immediately flocked around him.

“Please look this way!”

“How did you come up with such a genius plan?”

“We heard you designed the pool on your own. Is that true?”

The light from the cameras was starting to blind him. He looked up and focused on one figure, which happened to be Bomi. She looked like an angel that had fallen right out of the sky. *Měi​lì.* Kris thought, heart elating at the sight of her.

Bomi exchanged smiles with him and waved. The corners of his lips turned upwards into a secretive smile. The reporters bombarded him with questions, and the only thing he could focus on was her. How he wished they were all gone. With them here, he couldn’t properly interact with Bomi as he wished to. They had to remain strictly platonic and had to hide their true feelings from the reporters. They were drawn to gossip like sharks were drawn to blood. For her sake, he had to remain stoic.

The party continued. Kris and Jaejoong were interviewed many times. Bomi played a good hostess and greeted all the guests with warmth and joy. From the corner of her eye, she noticed Kris leaving the press and heading to the buffet table. “Excuse me.” Bomi bowed and left the crowd of gossiping wives. She headed to the end of the buffet table and pretended to be interested in the crab cakes. Her eyes drifted towards Kris, and she sneaked glances at him. He caught her looking at him and slightly turned his head. Bomi averted her gaze and examined the crackers nearby.

An amused smile played on his lips. *I caught you, Park Bomi.* Kris glanced around then approached her. “You should take a picture. It lasts longer.”

Bomi straightened up and blinked innocently at him. “Do you mean the food or you?”

Kris smiled softly, “The food.” *I’ll always be here for you to see.* “People are going to come and eat everything on this table. You should eat some before then.”

Bomi made a face. “Thank you, but I wasn’t interested in the food.” *I know.* Kris thought.

She looked at the reporters. They were interviewing Jaejoong and Mr. Kim. *Good. We’re safe.* Bomi smiled up at him. “Are you having fun?” “I would be having a lot more fun if the reporters weren’t here.” Kris muttered. “I know what you mean.” She nodded in agreement. He examined her face. “What? Do I have something on my face?” Bomi asked as she self-consciously touched her cheek.

“No…you’re beautiful.” Kris whispered meaningfully. Bomi softened. It was the first time he had ever admitted that to her. “Thank you…” She whispered, heat creeping up her neck. Her sparkly earrings caught his eye. They were from him. *She wore them again.* Kris began to reach for her face. Bomi swallowed hard and waited for his touch.

“Mr. Wu!” Someone called. Kris snatched his hand away and turned around.

One of the reporters was waving at him. “Please come for a group photo!”

*Damn.* Kris looked at Bomi. He didn’t want to leave her side.

“Go ahead. I’m going to go look for my friends.” She assured with a nod. Reluctantly, he left the scene.

Bomi sighed. *When will the reporters leave? Aren’t they tired of taking so many photos? I think they acquired enough news for the morning newspaper.* She turned around and went to search for Hyuna, Hyomin, and Sunhwa.

“Excuse me. May I have your attention?” Someone announced in the middle of the party. Everyone stopped talking and turned their attention to the stage. “Mr. Kim Jaejoong would like to make a toast.” Jaejoong looked at Kris and nodded. Kris shook his head, refusing to make a speech. He hated public speaking. Jaejoong shrugged and went up on stage. He cleared his throat and tapped the mic. “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.” Jaejoong suavely greeted.

“Good evening!” Some people chimed and laughed.

Jaejoong chuckled. “First of all, I would like to congratulate the finishing of our rooftop pool project. It would have been impossible without the help of Golden Tower. Thank you, Kris.” He looked at the director. Some people cheered, and Bomi was the loudest one. Hyuna yanked her arm down with a chuckle, “Down, girl! Sheesh!” Kris turned crimson and bowed.

Jaejoong flashed a smile at the crowd and raised his glass. “And thank you to everyone who has shown up tonight. I hope this rooftop pool will bring more people to our resort. May both Golden Tower and Royal Ambassador Resort thrive in the future. Now let’s make a toast!” Everyone grabbed their wine glasses. Even Kris did, for business purposes.

“To Golden Tower! To Royal Ambassador Resort!” Jaejoong lifted his glass.

“Cheers!” Everyone clinked glasses and drank the wine. Bomi touched Hyuna’s glass and looked across the vast pool. Kris looked at her and paused. With a smile on her lips, she tipped the glass towards him, winked, and took a sip. Smiling, Kris also drank his wine.

“Mr. Kim, can we have an interview with you and your wife?” The reporter asked.

“Sure.” Jaejoong obliged. He called for Bomi. She gave Kris an apologetic look and went to Jaejoong.

“Over here!” “Look this way please!” “Pose for us!” The press called.

Bomi flinched at the bright flashes but did her best to smile and look happy. “Okay, let’s have an interview over there.” A reporter pointed to a vacant table. Jaejoong led Bomi to the table, and they sat next to each other. The lighting was fixated on them, and the crew gave the signal for a live interview. The cameras began to roll, and the interview officially began.

“How is married life so far?” One reporter asked.

“Oh, it’s perfect. We’re still in the honeymoon stage. Aren’t we, darling?” Jaejoong cooed.

Bomi laughed lightly with a nod. “Yes, I feel like that, too.” She placed a hand on his shoulder and beamed at the camera, “Jaejoong oppa is a very good husband. I know on the outside, he seems very cold and enigmatic, but really, he’s warm-hearted and sweet. I’ll let you in on a secret. He’s a good chef.” Bomi winked.

“Really?” The reporters jotted down the information with interest.

“Aw, sweetie. You flatter me.” Jaejoong kissed her hand. *Oh, you sappy pri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter