Maybe Friends

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5wO8ejwVRI

G.Na- Top Girl

----------------------

The Four Goddesses were at a private party room at Elite. Each and every one of them looked breathtakingly beautiful, as always. They were setting up the room with decorations and wine bottles. It was a “middle-of-the-week party”, as Sunhwa called it. Sunhwa had parties with random themes throughout the year that had nothing to do with holidays or special events. She was THE party girl of the century with creative ideas and zealous energy, and Bomi had to give her credit for that.

Bomi brought the bottles of white, vintage wine over and set them on the tall tables. “Who did you invite?”

“The guys we met last time.” Sunhwa replied as she straightened the glasses.

Bomi froze. “By last time, you mean…”

“Yeah, the same ones that played that hoax on you.” Sunhwa snickered.

“Sunhwa! How could you!” Bomi whined. “Hey, those guys are hot. I wanted a fresh batch of guys at my party.” Sunhwa shrugged.

“Trust Sunhwa to make guys sound like cookies.” Hyuna walked over while rolling her eyes.

“How will I face them?” Bomi covered her face. Hyomin came by and rubbed her back in comfort.

“Hey, chin up. You didn’t sin. If that night was anyone’s fault, it was theirs.” Sunhwa replied confidently. “She’s right.” Hyuna nodded in agreement. She placed her hands on Bomi’s bare shoulders and smiled reassuringly. “Straighten up.” Bomi straightened her posture. “Lift your chin higher, and point your nose towards the sky.” Hyuna ordered. Bomi held her breath and did as told.

“You, Park Bomi,” Hyuna pushed Bomi’s hair off her shoulders. “Are a goddess. No one can mess with a goddess, right? You’re better than everyone else. Think about that, and don’t ever let anything get you down.”

Bomi laughed. “That’s a bit conceited.”

“Uh, hello? Goddess, remember?” Sunhwa flipped her hair. Bomi and Hyomin started giggling.

“Now get your y asses over here, and help me put these pink glitter streamers up.” Sunhwa demanded. “Yes, mam!” They laughed and walked towards her.

“Here. Bomi, you go up on the ladder.” Sunhwa demanded. “Got it.” Bomi took the other end of the streamer.

“Again, remind me why we’re decorating ourselves when we can pay someone else to do it?” Hyuna asked as she sipped some wine. “Because those jerks don’t know how I like it.” Sunhwa glanced back and pointed, “YAH! Don’t drink that yet!”

Hyuna downed the glass and set it on the table. “Too late. Already did.” She walked away, swaying her curves.

Sunhwa rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“By the way, Sunhwa, I heard that you’re trying to persuade your parents to arrange a marriage with Yunho oppa. Is that true?” Bomi asked. Sunhwa smiled widely. “I’m trying my best. I think we’re halfway there already.”

“Really? You’re going to marry THE Jung Yunho?!” Hyomin’s jaw dropped open.

“She said she’s trying.” Hyuna emphasized.

“And I will.” Sunhwa determined. “You just watch. I’ll be Mrs. Jung Yunho soon.” She tossed back her lovely curls.

“Wahhh…you’re so lucky! The only guy that may be hotter than Jaejoong oppa, sorry Bomi, is Yunho oppa!” Hyomin drooled.

Bomi chuckled, “No, I agree with you. Yunho oppa is really good-looking.”

“Hey, back off my future husband.” Sunhwa half-kidded. “Meow! Look who is being posessive already?” Hyomin threw her head back and laughed. Sunhwa smirked. “Are you jealous that I’m marrying Yunho oppa, Bomi?”

“Why would she be jealous? She’s married to Kim Jaejoong, and trust me honey, you can’t get better than that. It might be my opinion, but I think Jaejoong oppa is the best looking guy out there.” Hyuna shrugged.

“You’re right. It is your opinion.” Sunhwa stuck out her tongue.

“Whatever. Immature wench. I’m going to get more wine.” Hyuna spun around and promenaded down the red floor.

“No! Kim Hyuna!” Sunhwa shrieked and went to stop her.

-----------

Kris and Luhan stepped out of Xiumin’s car. Kris looked up at the sign and halted. *What the heck are we doing here?*

Xiumin got out and grinned up at the deluxe nightclub. He rubbed his hands together with glee. “This is going to be a fantastic night.” His face fell when Kris walked back to the car. “Where do you think you’re going?” Xiumin asked. Luhan blinked, wondering what was going on.

“Where else? Home.” Kris tried to open the door, but it was locked.

“What?! No way! Do you know how much I had to talk inside the car just to distract you so that you wouldn’t notice I was bringing you here?” Xiumin asked.

“Oh, so you weren’t just being your usual annoying self?” Kris sarcastically snapped.

Xiumin put a hand over his chest and pretended to be offended. “Ouch. That hurt.”

“Can somebody explain to me what’s going on?” Luhan asked. “Why doesn’t Kris like this place?”

“Remember that incident where he slept with a married woman?” Xiumin brought up.

“XIUMIN!” Kris hissed between his teeth. He was going to smoosh that baozi one day so that he could never talk.

“Oh…” Luhan nodded in understanding. “Open the damn door.” Kris snippily ordered.

“Bossy much?” Xiumin snorted. “And my answer is no. If you want to go home, take a cab.”

Kris released the door and walked away. “NO! WAIT! I TAKE THAT BACK!” Xiumin blocked his path. Kris narrowed his eyes. “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t drag you to that back alley and beat you senseless.” “Because I’m ke-ai~” Xiumin formed his hands into a V-shape under his chin.

Kris’s eyes narrowed even further into caustic slits. “Xiumin.” Luhan warned.

“Fine, fine.” He sighed. “Look, I’m giving you a god-given chance.”

“A chance to what?” Kris asked.

“A chance to reconcile with your one-night stand.” Xiumin replied.

Kris grabbed him by his collar. Xiumin choked. “Just- kidding-“

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter