Parties

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL3Y8ZokKKg

Jaejoong & Yoochun- Melody and Harmony

-----------------

Bomi frowned at the sight in front of her. She crossed her arms with creased eyebrows and protruded lips. “I am not happy about this.”

“Of course you wouldn’t be! I’m taking your man out to a stripper club! What girl in her right mind would be?!” Jaejoong laughed.

“Oppa.” Bomi growled through gritted teeth.

He stopped laughing immediately. “Oh, wait. Actually, you were all right with me going to my bachelor party. Maybe because you were going to your own bachelorette party.”

That struck a nerve. Bomi screamed, “JAE OPPA!”

“Stop it!” Kris hissed as he smacked his friend. He wrapped a protective arm around his fiancé and shot Jaejoong a look. “That’s enough. Stop taunting her.”

Bomi pouted and faked a sniffle as she wrapped her arms around his waist and nestled against his chest. “Kris oppa, don’t go~ We can have our own party right here.”

“In my own house? Great. That’s what I get for letting you stay here when you had nowhere to go.” Jaejoong muttered.

Bomi completely ignored him as she tried to work her persuading magic on him. “Please, oppa~”

Kris gazed into her eyes, mesmerized. *I don’t need a bachelor party. I wouldn’t mind staying right here with Bomi…* He lowered his head to kiss her inviting lips. Before he could, he was yanked away.

Bomi felt air and opened her eyes. *Where did Kris oppa go?!* She saw Jaejoong dragging him out the door. “Oppa! No!” Bomi ran forward but was blocked by Yoochun and Changmin. Yunho grinned and waved from the car.

“DON’T LET HIM DRINK! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE DRINKS!”

“I KNOW! HE SLEEPS WITH GIRLS!” Jaejoong yelled back. Kris shoved him, and he snickered.

“Oppa, where are you going?” Bomi whimpered. “Sorry, Bomi. It’s a secret.” Changmin gave an apologetic smile and left.

“Yoochunnie oppa.” Bomi stuck out her lower lip, hoping to convince him to expose their plans for the scandalous night. Yoochun chuckled and patted her head. “I assure you it’s nothing bad.”

“You promise no girls?” She asked. “Yes, I do.” He nodded.

“Keep him away from alcohol, okay?” Bomi requested, nervously chewing her lower lip.

Yoochun smiled, “I’ll try.”

“HURRY UP!” Jaejoong honked his horn.

“Later, Aphrodite.” Yoochun pinched her cheek and left.

Bomi watched uneasily from the doorway as the two cars sped away. *Please don’t let them do anything stupid.* She went back into the house and tried to distract herself by watching a romantic comedy to prevent her from coming up with dramatic scenarios about the bachelor party.

Half an hour later, her doorbell rang. Bomi perked up. *Are they back so soon?! Did Kris oppa change his mind?!* She ran to the door and flung it open. Her face fell in disappointment, but her eyes rounded in surprise.

“SURPRISE!” Her friends cheerfully beamed.

“What are you all doing here?” Bomi blinked.

“Oh, nice way to greet those who came for your bachelorette party.” Sunhwa rolled her eyes.

“Bachelorette party…?” Bomi asked, stunned.

Laughing, the girls invited themselves inside. “Look at what we brought!” They held out the baskets of wine, chocolate, ice cream, Belgian waffles, chocolate-covered strawberries, and other treats.

“You guys are planning to fatten me up before the wedding, aren’t you?” Bomi pouted.

“Honey, you can try to gain weight, but you and I both know your metabolism is as fast as the road runner.” Hyuna chuckled.

*True.* Bomi smiled, thinking how lucky she was.

“For you.” Hyomin held out a dozen balloons and kissed her cheek. “Happy Bachelorette Party!”

Bomi laughed, “Thanks, guys.” *I could really use a distraction right now.* She thought about the guys and grimaced.

--------------

The cars came to a complete stop. *Where the hell are we?* Kris wondered. The door flung open.

“Get out.” Yunho commanded.

Kris stepped out and looked up at the dimly lit building. He followed the rest of the guys inside. Kris looked around his surroundings and realized he was at a bar. “Reserved for Kim Jaejoong. Party of six.” Jaejoong replied. “Oh, right this way, sir.” The host led them down a faintly lit hallway.

Kris looked around and grew edgy. *Oh, . Please don’t let Jaejoong have been serious when he said we came for strippers. I am so going to get an earful by Bomi. I don’t want to be here. . I need to leave.* Before he could hyperventilate, they entered a perfectly normal room.

“Thanks.” Jaejoong said.

“You’re welcome. Enjoy.” The host bowed and left. The guys settled on the leather sofa and poured each other drinks.

Kris watched, stunned. *What kind of party is this? Is this some sort of trick?*

“Have a seat. It’s your party.” Jaejoong chuckled. Still puzzled, Kris sat in the empty seat.

“Here. This is especially for you since you can’t drink.” Jaejoong pushed the soda towards him.

Kris tapped the can and glanced around the room. “What are we doing here?”

“We’re having your bachelor party!” Yunho guffawed.

“Like this?” Kris asked, dumbfounded. “Disappointed? Should we order the girls now?” Jaejoong chuckled.

“NO!” Kris blurted. He snatched the can and took a flustered gulp. He put the can on the table and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. “But seriously…what are we doing?”

“We’re talking.” Jaejoong replied. “And we’re blackmailing you.” Yunho socked his palm with a mock fierce expression.

Kris blinked, baffled by the situation.

Yunho growled, “We just want to warn you that Bomi has fiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter