Frustration

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11:57

Kyuhyun frowned at his watch. No matter what he did it would not change any way.

Stupid schedule

He pushed the elevator button several times.

"Really!" He belted out in frustration.

It was taking too long a time. He looked around, hoping there was another way.

Any way at all

That was when he spotted the sign.

Stairs

Giving up on the elevator doors that remained close, he ran towards it. Taking his steps by twos, he somehow managed to get there with time to spare; very little time to spare

11:58

He knocked frantically at her door.

Open up. Open up.

There was no response. It was awfully quiet; behind the barrier, there was no sign of activity at all.

Please open up

Kyuhyun was beginning to lose hope.

Please

And then, the knob turned and revealed a half-awake Park Hyun Hee. Euphoria washed over him like summer rain. His glance was fully-dressed in unbelief, as if this was all so surreal. She was still wearing her clothes from the party; her attire did not quite match her sleepy expression.

Within the length of a breath, Kyuhyun embraced her. He checked his watch as he did.

11:59

He did it.

She was mad at him for a lot of things, but at least now she had no reason to blame him for not being present on her special day.

“I’m sorry I missed everything. I’m sorry for everything," he said, hugging her tighter. "Happy Birthday”

Dazedly, she blinked and shook her head.

Still in the state of slumber, Hyun Hee’s mind was processing all of this slower than usual. Kyuhyun drew away to look at her; she stared back at him through glassy, inconceivable eyes.

Click

“What are you doing?! Do you want people to see you?!” she said, hastily pulling him inside.

Kyuhyun let himself be compelled.

Hyun Hee glared at him.

They mirrored each other glances for a second longer. Kyuhyun already found the sense Hyun Hee was still struggling to sort out.

He was not able to react fast enough before a cold, hard slap met the side of his face.

“Idiot”

Contrary to her first response, Hyun Hee threw her arms around him. The warmth of her body against his made up for the stinging sensation he felt on his cheek.

It made it all worth it.

Kyuhyun chuckled, “I knew you couldn’t resist me”

Hyun Hee closed her eyes and leaned her head on his shoulder, “Don’t ruin it”

They led each other towards the living room. Hyun Hee kep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter