You?

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Hee almost dropped the lollipop. Kyuhyun? This was Kyuhyun?  That Kyuhyun?

She didn’t think the guy that sat with her on the swing right now was also the guy that sat with her on the same spot all those years back. It didn’t cross her mind that the guy that pushed her down the slide too hard and laughed at her while she cried was really here. She didn’t think she’d meet him again. After riding that plane leaving Korea, she didn’t think she’d see him again. Of course, she wanted to. She just didn’t get her hopes up.

 It took a moment before she could properly form her words.

“You dork,” she blurted out. A smile formed on her lips. “I can’t believe you still remember that”

Kyuhyun smiled at her.

“You’re Kyuhyun? You’re really Kyuhyun?” Hyun Hee said. Somehow she felt like hitting him.

And so she did.

“Hey!” Kyuhyun said, rubbing his shoulder. “My fans will get mad at you”

Hyun Hee laughed at him. “You’re Kyuhyun. I can’t believe this. I can’t believe I didn’t recognize you”

“I didn’t recognize you either” Kyuhyun answered. “Well, ‘till now” He added, looking at the lollipop she was holding.

“You’re really Kyuhyun”

“Yes, yes. I’m Kyuhyun” Kyuhyun said. He paused then looked at her. “Hyun hee, before I ask you about coming back, why didn’t you tell me you were leaving before?” He asked, his voice taking on a serious tone.

Hyun Hee chuckled, “You were too busy spending time with your girlfriend.  And you were mad at me because I didn’t like her”

“I’m sorry”

Hyun Hee laughed, “It’s all fine now anyway” she said, reassuring him. “I wonder.....Whatever happened to Min Soo and you after I left?”

Kyuhyun laughed at the name he hadn’t heard for quite a long time.“I broke up with her”

“Really? Why? Isn’t she like ‘the girl of your dreams’?” Hyun Hee said, laughing. She was making tiny gestures with her hands.

“At that time I had the illusion that,”

“What?”

“You’d come back if I wasn’t with her anymore” Kyuhyun continued.

Hyun Hee didn’t know whether to smile or feel touched or laugh at how ridiculous it was. “You dork” was all she said.

Kyuhyun laughed then stopped, “Did you miss me?” he said, looking at her intent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter