A peek at the past

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The little 7 year old boy walked over to the playground, a rose in his hand. Besides the little flower he was concealing behind his back, he was also carrying high hopes. Walking towards the girl in the pink dress, he shyly stood before her.

“Hi Min Soo” He said, smiling at the girl who had her arms crossed on her chest. It took a lot of courage for this little boy to come over and profess especially because Min Soo’s older. Well, older in the eyes of a 7 year old. Song Min Soo was 9.

“For you” he said, reaching the rose towards her.

Min Soo smirked, at the same time slapping the rose out of his hands and unto the ground, “You’re a dork Cho Kyuhyun”

Min Soo her heel and left Kyuhyun looking at the ground.

All the while, a girl of also 7 was by the swing set. She saw everything. Leaving her notebook on the grass, she went to the boy in glasses.

“Kyuhyun” she said, tapping his shoulder. The boy looked nowhere else but the ground. Rejection, for the first time, was the worst.  Hyun Hee said his name again but, got the same response. She reached inside her pocket and brought out a cherry-flavored lollipop; it was her favourite, it was also the last she had.

Hoping it would help her friend, she handed it to him just like how he handed the rose to Min Soo earlier.

“Roses die quickly. Love is supposed to be sweet” Hyun Hee said, giving him an encouraging smile.

Kyuhyun slowly looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter