Normal day

Damn that Happy Virus

Simple Plan - Welcome to my life

 

Heading towards the school, you passed by a small coffee shop. The sweet, caramel-filled smell went through the shops ventilation and spread out on the street.

Your stomach gave away a loud, grumbling sound. The bottle of coke hadn't been such a filler and you were already starting to feel hungry again. But you couldn't risk being late, so you took a deep breath and passed the shop. 

Soon, you could see the big clocktower of the school in the distance. The bells were ringing, signaling classes would soon be held. You quickened your pace and gripped the straps on your backpack tighter. 

Students were starting to enter the building and the gates were slowly starting to close. You sprinted towards the closing doors and succeeded to squeeze in between them. 

*I made it! Huzzah!* You did a small fistpump, but stopped when you realized people could see you. Clearing your throat awkwardly, you adjusted your backpack and entered the building. 

As you stepped into the school, students immediately turned their heads, staring at you. "Look, it's the loner." A girl whispered, not so discretely, to her friend. 

Obviously, you heard this but ignored it. It wasn't new to you that people kept whispering about you. *Thank God that I only have a few months in this school left, then I graduate.* You longily thought and pressed in the combination to your locker.

The two girl observed you while you were taking out your books. You closed your locket with a loud 'bam', then turned to the girls. They jumped slightly in shock at the sound of your locker. 

You sent them a toxic glare and squinted your eyes, making you look like a black fox. The girls gulped nervously before they squrried away, their faces pale like they were sick.

You slightly chuckled. *It's always fun to scare people.* You held your physics book closer to your chest, then spun around and headed to class.

But in the corner of your eye, you could spot the school's queenka; Choi Chaerom. She tossed her blond, wavy hair over her shoulder and laughed that annoying and fake laugh, that you hated so much. 

She spotted you walking and her smiling face immediately disppeared and turned into an unpleased frown. Your lips twitche upwards into a provoking grin. 

Chaerom gasped slightly, then turned to her minions and they all strutted away; the sound of their heels walking over the floor echoing in the halls.

You rolled your eyes, *She's so annoying.*

~*~*~

First period quickly passed and it was now time for lunch. Your stomach were growling furiously and you put down your pencil and frowned. *Maybe I should  go to the cafeteria? But that would mean I have to see people...ugh.* You groaned inwardly and tapped your chin.

Outside, you could a group of boys smoking behind the auditorium. You immediately recognized the boys as the most popular boys of the school. Exo-K. 

You bit your lip, *God, I really need to smoke..* The sight of the boys breathing out the smoke made your stomach growl even louder and you quickly got up. *Screw that, I need a smoke.* 

Heading outside, you spotted Exo-K, still behind the auditorium. They were laughing at something and the tall, youngest boy, showed his eye-smile. 

A boy with black hair and big, wide eyes spotted you and his face slightly lit up. "Guys, look who's here." The five other males turned their heads and saw you walking towards them.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little loner?" Kai raised a brow mockingly. You rolled your eyes, "I'm not in the mood, can you lend me a cigarette? I ran out yesterday." You said and held out your palm.

Suho sighed, "Look, Hannah-" 

"It's Hannah-ssi." You corrected. Suho sent you a look, "Hannah-ssi, we're also running out. These are the last one we got." he explained and motioned at Kai, D.O and Sehun, who were all holding a cigarette. 

You sighed, the craving of a smoke taking over you. "Fine." You said and turned around, ready to leave. 

"Wait," Baekhyun reached out and grabbed your wrist. You immediately stiffened and turned around, pulling your wrist back. "What?"

"Would you like to sit wiht us in the cafeteria?" he brightly smiled at you. Baekhyun, being the friendly person he is, always wanted to befriend you, but of course, you wouldn't let him.

"No, I brought lunch with me." You curtly replied and held up your hand, waving slightly at them. "I'll be going now." You said in monotone and left the boys.

D.O clucked his tongue. "That girl, seriously, is she autistic?" He watched you walk away, your long, black ,hair swaying from side to side. 

"I'm starting to suspect that." Kai replied and brought the cigarette to his mouth. Baekhyun pouted and slapped Kai's arm lightly. "Stop it, she's not autistic. Maybe she's just a little shy." he shrugged, a smile still plastered on his smooth face. 

Kai puffed out the smoke and rolled his eyes, "Really? Hyung, why do want to befriend her so badly? I know tons of girls that would want to be friends with you instead of her."

"There's just something about her.." Baekhyun said quietly. *I feel bad for her, to be honest. I don't know, but I feel like protecting her.* "Anyhow," he changed the subject. "When is Chanyeol coming?"

"Tomorrow." Suho informed with a small grin.

~*~*~

School ended and you were walking home, head hanging low. You were so hungry you could kill for food and the craving for a cigarette didn't help. 

Seeing convenience store a few feets away, you directed your steps towards it. The hope of finding something eatible.

Ten minutes later, you exited the store, holding two, full, plastic bags in your two hands. The store had a sale on meat and you couldn't help but to buy a load of it. 

Arriving in your small apartment, you took off your shoes and put the two bags on the kitchen counter. You went to your bedroom to change into something comfortable, then you went back to the kitchen. 

-----------

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!