Valentines day!

Damn that Happy Virus

"HANNAH~ GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS TODAY?" Baekhyun asked as you approached him outside the gate. You thought for a bit, tapping your chin. "I don't know..a regular Tuesday?" 

"No, you silly girl!" he frowned and lightly slapped your head. "IT'S VALENTINES DAY!" he exclaimed and did a small piruette. 

You blinked a few times. You never considered Valentines day as a special day. Since you never had anyone to spend it with, you had grown to ignore the day. 

"What is it, Hannah?" Baekhyun worriedly asked as he saw your blank expression. You shook your head, "Nothing. So, valentines day, huh? Have you received any chocolates?"

"Hannah, the school day hasn't even started-"

"Bacon." you said and gave Baekhyun a look. 

He sighed, "Three and a small teddybear in my mail." 

"Damn. Any of those you might return on White Day?" You raised a brow. 

He shrugged, "Probably not. But you know, I'm still waiting for a special lady."

"Really? Who?" you asked, curious. 

Baekhyun leaned in and sent you a seductive wink, "You."

You leaned back and made a face, "Yuck."

"Byun Baekhyun, are you flirting with my lady?" A deep voice boomed from behind you. 

Both you and Baekhyun turned around and saw Chanyeol standing there, with his arms crossed over his chest and a big frown on his face. 

"Excuse me, but she's my lady." Baekhyun whined and pulled you to his side. 

"Excuse you, but I don't belong to anyone. Thank you very much." You said and pulled away from Baekhyun. "I have a class now, so I'll see you later. Or never." you muttered and stomped away. *Those dimwits. Thinkin I' theirs AND SINCE WHEN DID THEY GET SO TOUCHY!? GOD!* 

"Did you perhaps...upset her?" Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol. 

"Me? I wasn't the one to claimed her!"

"You also did it, you dimbat!" Baekhyun argued. 

Chanyeol was just about to make a comeback, when a familiar voice interrupted. 

"CHANYEOL OPPA!" 

Chanyeol's eyes widened in horror and he slowly turned around. A few feets away, Chaerom was waving happily at the tall male. She was holding a bunch of chocolate boxes and also a pink heliu baloon. 

"Good luck, bro." Baekhyun patted his friend shoulder before spinning around and strutting into the school, after you. "HANNAH! WAIT UP! I'LL WALK YOU TO CLASS!" he called.

Chanyeol pressed his lips into a firm line, "BYUN BAEKHYUN! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SKIN AND FEED YOUR FLESH TO-" 

"Who are you yelling at, Chanyeol oppa?" 

Chanyeol stopped shouting after Baekhyun and looked down and met eyes with the short, still very tall to be a girl, female. "Ehm, no-one! Just wishing Baekhyun a happy valentine day!" he sheepisly replied and scratched the back of his head.

Chaerom sent him a suspicious look, then giggled slightly. "Oppa, you're so silly." She then held out the chocolate boxes towards Chanyeol. "These are for you, oppa. I hope you can accept my feelings and-"

"OH, LOOK AT THE TIME! IT'S TIME FOR CLASS! I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER! BYE!" Chanyeol hurriedly said and ran into the school, leaving Chaerom behind. *OHGOD OHGOD OHGOD* 

-------

Sorry for the short update, but my computer is about to run out of battery and i'm too lazy to put in the charger...But I'll write the next part of Valentines day later! 

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!