Difference

Damn that Happy Virus

At the end of that school day, many students were shocked to see Chanyeol and no other than the loner, aka Shim Hannah, walking out of the main building. Now, that wouldn’t be so remarkable if it wasn’t for Chanyeol’s long, slender arm that was slung over Hannah’s small shoulders.

Students immediately began to whisper and gossip. “What are with those two?” “Are they dating?” “No, they can’t be. No one wants to be near the loner.” Then, one a girl spoke “But weren’t Chaerom and Chanyeol dating?” And everyone fell silent. When Chaerom found out, hell was gonna break loose.

But the ones that were most surprised were the remaining boys of Exo-k. Jaws were on the floor and eyes were falling out of their sockets.

“Guys, if you don’t want a bird to build a nest in there, I suggest you pick up your chins.” You pointed at their gaping faces as you approached the boys.

They shook their heads to snap out of their trance, but their eyes were still glued on Chanyeol’s arm. Baekhyun was the first one to speak. “A-a-a-are you two-“

“ARE YOU TWO DATING!?” The youngest blurted, without thinking.

You blinked in surprise and shook her head, “Of course not! I wouldn’t date someone like him, I-“

“Really? That’s so mean Han.” Chanyeol pouted, feigning sadness and hurt.

“Hold the fu-“ Suho gave Kai a glance and Kai sighed. “Hold up, ‘Han’? What happened to Hannah-ssi and all that ?” Once again, Suho gave Kai a look for using bad language.

You meekly avoided their intense stare and looked up at the blue sky.  It had been cloudy and it almost rained earlier today, but it seemed like the clouds had scattered and the only thing that could be seen was the ocean blue sky and the burning sun.

“Well, we’re so tight now that we don’t need any formalities.” Chanyeol shrugged and nudged you with his hip. “Right, Han?”

You averted your gaze from the blue sea above you and to the tall male next to you. “Yeah. So that means I don’t have to call you oppa?”

“It’s not like you did it, anyways.” Chanyeol mumbled.

“But we’re not that tight, so you can call us oppa!” D.O chirped, smiling so wide his gums showed.

“Haha, no. I’m gonna go home and study, so I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” You gave them all a short wave and a smile, then removed Chanyeol’s arm and walked away.

“Hey, Han, wait for me!” Chanyeol called after you. He gave his friends a small grin before running after you, leaving the boys wondering what the hell had happened during the day.

“Somethins’ wrong.” Suho said.

Kai nodded in agreement. “Yeah. She smiled at us.”

“And did you see Chanyeol’s face? It was like he had just seen someone .” Just as Sehun had said that, his face turned into a shocked one and the others followed lead.

“OHMYGOD! DON’T TELL ME-“

“CHANYEOL SAW HANNAH !” D.O shrieked.

~*~*~*~

“You didn’t have to come here. I know you have homework as well, you should study.” You gently said and poured out a bag of chips into a bowl, then placed it on the table in front of the couch.

“It’s cool. I’d rather be here, with you.” Chanyeol flashed a playful grin and spread out on the couch. *Besides, I promised to be by your side and I will stick to that promise.*

“Just so you know, if you start to be all soppy and cheesy with me because you know, I’m gonna throw you out the balcony.” You jabbed your thumb at the balcony door.

“Good luck with that. Wait, what are you- HEY, STOP!” Chanyeol shouted as you grabbed his legs and began to drag him towards the glass door by the couch. “What did you say?” you raised a brow and opened the door and the cold February air blew into the small apartment.

“I respect you and will not act any different from you!” Chanyeol panicked and stared in horror as his face slowly came closer to the door.

“Good. Now, go get your books and start studying.” You dropped his leg and went to get your History book. “And close the door, please. It’s getting cold in here.”

---

Guys, I'm sorry for returning with such a short chapter, but I have my reasons. 

I just finished reading Anterograde Tomorrow and I am now emotionally scarred and can't really fucntion normally. Feelings everywhere and so are the tears ,,,,,