Special

Damn that Happy Virus

”Seriously, where are you taking me?” you asked from the backseat of the cab. The driver only glanced at you from the rear view mirror, then fixated his eyes back on the road.

You sighed in frustration and slumped back onto the seat and looked out the window. The beautiful Seoul outside was covered in snow and even the sun peeked through the clouds. It was a beautiful day.

*I could be home studying, but nooo. That stupid D.O and Cat just had to literally throw me into this freaking cab. It's kidnapping for God's sake!* You blew a frustraded raspberry and crossed your arms over your chest. *Where is he taking me anyways?* 

“Master Chanyeol strictly told me not to tell you where we are going, miss. My apologies.” The old driver with a big beard and old glasses apologetically said. He adjusted his glasses, then fixated his eyes back on the road as he took a turn.

*Master Chanyeol?* You raised a curious brow. *Does he work for Chanyeol? But why would Chanyeol have a driver? How in the living hell could he afford one, because they’re pretty expensive.* All kind of questions roamed through your head and caused a smaller ache.

Just as Hannah was about to open and ask him, he beat her to it with another one. “So how do you know Master Chanyeol?”

Still irked by how he addressed The Happy Virus, you politely replied; “He’s my classmate, sort of.” You shrugged.  The driver raised a brow, curious, “Classmate? Huh.” He slightly chuckled.

You furrowed your eyebrows. It seemed almost like he was mocking you. “Is something wrong, sir?”

He shook his head, still chuckling, but his tone was more gentle now. “No, it’s nothing, dear. It’s just that, Chanyeol have told me so much about you and what I’ve picked up, you seem to be more than ‘classmates’.”

Slightly shocked, you stared at the old man. *Chanyeol have told his driver about me? What the hell have he told him?* “Not to sneak around but, sir, what have Chanyeol exactly told you about me?” You asked and peeked your head over his seat.

Again, a soft chuckled escaped his lips and he shook his head. “I’m sorry, but I don’t think Master Chanyeol would appreciate if I told you. I’m sorry, miss.”

“Ah, it’s okay.” You smiled, but couldn’t help but to feel a bit disappointed. Leaning back in your seat, you returned to staring blankly out the window and the cab fell silent once again.

~*~*~

Chanyeol paced back and forth impatiently as he kept biting on his thumbnail. “Where are they?” he asked out to no-one in particular.

Suho put his hand on the younger males shoulder, “Chanyeol, calm down, they’re probably on their way.” He calmly said.

“What if Kai and D.O screwed the plan and kidnapped her? WHAT IF THEY HER!?” Chanyeol tore his hair and screamed.

Sehun’s eyes widened in horror. The poor, naïve soul actually believed Chanyeol.”WE HAVE TO CALL THEM, RIGHT NOW!” he frantically tried to pick up his phone.

Baekhyun hit his forehead with his palm. “Maknae, calm your . Chanyeol’s only over-reacting.”

“I’M NOT! WHAT IF THEY ACTUALLY-“

“Hey, Chanyeol.” Suho calmly interrupted.

“WHAT!?” Chanyeol glared at the leader with fire in his eyes. Suho raised his finger and pointed down the road. Many cars were driving by, but Chanyeol quickly recognized the one that belonged to his dear driver.

“They’re here!” Chanyeol happily exclaimed as the car pulled over.  “Go away!” he turned to his three friends and shooed them away with his hands.

Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun rolled their eyes in unison but quickly left the sidewalk.

The old driver, or Uncle as Chanyeol called him, stepped out of the cab. He met eyes with Chanyeol and gave him a teasing wink, then went to open the door for you.

Chanyeol beamed widely as you stepped out of the car. You looked even more beautiful than earlier. His heart began to race in his chest and he had to exhale in order not to freak out.

You spotted Chanyeol, smiling that ridiculous smile, on the sidewalk. For some reason, seeing him made butterflies magically appear in your stomach. Ignoring the insects in your guts, you raised your palm and held up your little finger. “You little prick! You kidnapped me!” you scolded as you approached him.

“Technically, I didn’t kidnap you. It was D.O and Kai.” Chanyeol pointed out with a cunning smirk.

“Where are those two rats anyway?” you mumbled and looked around, searching for the two culprits. *Probably eating Frozen Yoghurt.* Chanyeol thought.

“Why are you talking about those two on our date anyway?” Chanyeol pouted, feigning sadness.

At the word ‘Date’ your ears perked up. “Date?” you flabbergasted.  Chanyeol answered your question with a nod, “Yup, date.”

Knowing Chanyeol would never let you go now when you have come all the way here, you could just sigh. “I hate you.”

“I love you too!” he beamed and slung his arm around your shoulders and began to lead you forward on the sidewalk, passing by several people who gave you knowing looks.

Behind you, the rest of the Exo boys smiled proudly at Chanyeol. “Who would’ve known our Chanyeol would fall in love, with her?” Kai snickered.

“He’s sure special.” Suho said.

“They’re both special.” Sehun added.

------

Sorry for short update, i'll make a longer one soon!