Roll like a buffalo

Damn that Happy Virus

Kris & Chanyeol - Two Moons

 

The loud sound of someone snoring loudly woke you up from your sleep. Tiredly, you forced your eyelids open and stared up at the white ceiling in your bedroom.

You felt something heavy on your stomach and glanced down. A long arm was draped over your waist, holding it tightly.

Your brown eyes followed the arm and were slightly surprised when you saw the sleeping face of Park Chanyeol there.  Thoughts of what he was doing there circulated in your head, but then you remembered last night events.

You both had studied until midnight and Chanyeol was so tired you knew he wouldn’t be able to go home. Besides, who knew what could happen if he went out in the middle of the night, barely conscious? He could get robbed.

You insisted you could sleep on the couch and Chanyeol could take your bed, but Chanyeol said he could take the sofa instead of you. And Chanyeol being stubborn as he was, he got as he wanted.

So that explained your surprisement when you found him next to you, in your bed.

You tried to remove Chanyeol’s arm from you, but as you did, his grip only tightened. *!* you frowned.

Chanyeol said something un-hearable in his sleep and nuzzled closer to you. Your eyes widened and your face flushed red. *I’ve never had someone this close to me before.*  You felt slightly uncomfortable but still, pretty at ease.

“Chanyeol.” You nudged the male lightly. “Wake up.”

There was no reaction from the boy whatsoever. He only mumbled something and his mouth slightly opened.  You rolled your eyes and sighed. *This clingy giant.*

Giving it another shot, you grabbed Chanyeol by the shoulders and roughly shook him. “CHANYEOL! THE APARTMENT’S ON FIRE!” you shouted.

Chanyeol’s eyes immediately shot open and he jumped of the bed and landed perfectly on his feet. “JESUS ON A BOAT!” he screamed.

You blinked at him in amusement. His crazy bed-hair and panicked face made him look more hilarious than usual. “Did you just say Jesus on a boat?” you scoffed.

“Didn’t Kai throw a lizard in my face?” He blinked.  You giggled and shook your head. “Nope. It was just a dream.”

Chanyeol exhaled in relief and slumped down on the bed again. “Then why did you wake me up?” he groaned into the bed sheets. His voice came out as more deep than usual. It was probably because of his sudden awakening and his vocal chords hadn’t warmed up.

“Because it’s eleven in the morning and I don’t want to sleep away the whole day.” You replied and got up. You pulled away the curtains and the warm sun of mid-February lit up the room.

Chanyeol peeked up from the covers and groaned when the rays hit him in the face. “But you could’ve just let me sleep.”

“You were clinging onto me like a koala so I didn’t have any choice.” You shrugged and stretched your arms.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened and face turned red. *I did dream about hugging a ferret…*

You noticed the changed color on the male’s face and raised a brow.  “What? Did you have a dirty dream about me?” you grinned.

The red in Chanyeol’s face couldn’t possibly get any shade darker. His whole body felt hot and he started to sweat. “N-no! Of course not! I was dreaming a-about-“

“Aha! You totally were!” you accused and stuck out your tongue at him.

“I-I-I wasn’t!” He stuttered. “ I dreamt about-“

You chuckled and held up your hand and he stopped talking. “I’m just screwing with you. Come on,  wash up, we’re going out for breakfast.” You grabbed a pile of clothes by the end of the bed and exited the bathroom.

Chanyeol’s face lit up in amusement and warmth. *I really like this side of her.* he thought as he went to the bathroom to wash his face.

~*~*~

“How’s your frappucino?” Chanyeol asked as he returned from the restroom.

“It’s good.” You said and took a sip.

You both were currently at a coffee shop, eating or drinking breakfast. The atmosphere made the whole shop feel cozy. There were barely any people there and it felt relaxing.

“How’s your bagel?” you asked and nodded at the big bagel in front of Chanyeol.

He took a knife and spread some cream cheese on the bread, then brought it to his mouth. Chewing slowly, his face broke into a big smile. “It’s awesome.”

You laughed at Chanyeol’s expression. It was like it was the best thing he had ever eaten.

After Chanyeol had devoured the whole bagel, he patted his flat stomach in satisfaction. His smile then turned into a frown when he saw that your strawberry frappucino still was practically full. “Hey, even if you’re not going to eat anything, at least drink it up.” He nodded at your drink.

You glanced at the beverage, then meekly smiled. “I’m not really hungry, so-“

“Don’t care. Drink up or I’m going to force you to eat Jajangmyeon.” He gave you a stern look. Oh, he knew about your hate for the black noodles.

Sighing, you brought the straw to your mouth and took a few sips before putting it back on the table.  “Well, I’m already full so I guess-“ you began but stopped when you met Chanyeol’s fierce look.

“Fine.” You mumbled and took the mug and threw away the straw, bringing the whole cup to your mouth and gulping it all down.

When you were done, you had a massive brain freeze. You made a face and rubbed your temples. “God damnit, it hurts.” You mumbled.

Chanyeol’s face softened, “What hurts?”

“Freaking brain freeze.” You muttered, looking down at the floor.

“Brain freeze? Oh, I’ll go and get something hot!” he quickly stood up and hurried over to the cashier before you could protest.

*It’s not that bad. It’s actually starting to feel better now.* you chuckled in amusement and looked out the window. The sun was shining and some snow on the house on the other street could be seen melting.

Suddenly, you could hear a loud voice screaming, louder than Chanyeol, if that was possible.

“AYO, CHANYEOL!”

You looked up and saw a really tall boy with blonde hair and handsome face walking towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol spun around and his face lit up as he saw the other male. “AYO KRIS!” he shouted back and they both high-fived each other with big smiles.

They started to chat but you couldn’t hear what they were talking about. Then, Chanyeol raised his hand and pointed at you. The blonde boy followed his finger and his dark eyes landed on you. For a moment, he almost looked intimidating.

Chanyeol and the boy started to walk towards you and you quickly averted your eyes to the sun outside.

“Hey, Hannah, there’s someone I want you to meet.” Chanyeol said and sat down. You looked up and tilted your head, “Who?”

“This is Kris, my friend from China.” He gestured at the blonde boy, who had pulled out a chair and sat down between you and Chanyeol. You turned your head to look at the boy, whose name was Kris.  

He had pretty sharp features and a handsome face. His eyes were dark and piercing. He had a stiff expression on his face, but he soon smiled as he introduced himself. “My name is Wu Yifan, but people call me Kris. Nice to meet you.”

You smiled weakly back. “Nice to meet you, I’m Shim Hannah.”

“Hannah? Are you from America?” Kris bluntly asked. You shook your head, “No, I’m fully Korean.” You chuckled.

“Oh, okay.”

You noticed a small accent in Kris. There was something in how he pronounced some words that made you slightly amused. Well, of course, he was from China, but there wasn’t just a Chinese accent. “Are you from America?” you asked.

Kris chuckled and nodded, “Yeah, I’m from Canada. Is my accent that clear?”

You chuckled, “Not that much, I only listened carefully.”

“Well, you have a keen ear, Hannah-ssi.” Kris grinned playfully at you.  Chanyeol catched that and frowned, “So, Kris, how are the others?” he quickly changed the subject and removed Kris’ attention to himself.

“Well, they’re as they always are. By the way, we’re all here in Korea for an ‘education’ trip for a week. But we all know that that basically means we can do whatever we want.” Kris shrugged and leaned back in his seat.

“You’re all in Korea? In Seoul?” Chanyeol gaped at his friend. Kris nodded, “Yeah, we’re actually thinking about meeting you all up for dinner tonight.”

“Dinner? YAY!” Chanyeol cheered and pumped his fist. You chuckled at his childish behavior.

Kris turned his head to you, “And you’re also welcome to join us, Hannah-ssi.” Kris smiled, his deep eyes piercing through yours. 

Somehow, you were unaffected by his eyes and just smiled politely back at him. “Thanks for the invitation, but I actually have-“

“Come on, Hannah! It will be fun!” Chanyeol interrupted. “I’ll buy you meat.”

*Shoot. That was a punch below the belt.* you cursed. “Do I have any saying in this?” you sighed.

“Nope!” Both Kris and Chanyeol said in unison. 

---

DID U GUYS SEE GROWL

OHMYGOD

IT WAS BASICALLY SOFT  

ALL THE CROTH GRABBING

AND THE SINGING

AND THE RAPPING

AND KAI THAT Y HOT MOTHERFUC-