Witches be crazy

Damn that Happy Virus

 

NU'EST - Face

 

Only a few days before Christmas Break remained.

Well, this was the last day until you all would be released from school and it’s endless work.  Or so other students would think. You felt a little bit sad.

In all, it was a Thursday.

“Okay class, after you’ve finished these worksheets, you may leave.” The teacher smiled warmly at the students.

Everyone’s faces lit up and they quickly lowered their heads to finish the papers that were lying in front of them on their desks.

You sighed and rested your chin in your palm, the paper on your desk already finished.  

Once you got home, you were going to throw yourself on the couch and watch a movie, a thing you had looked forward to during this whole semester, since never had gotten the time. The thought made you smile and you anticipated it.

You felt someone tap your shoulder and turned around. Chanyeol was smiling brightly at you.

Oh right. You forgot you had this class with him.

“What are you going to do during the holidays, Hannah?” he tilted his head.

“None of your beeswax.” You curtly replied and grabbed your worksheet and got up, walking towards the whiteboard. 

“Already finished?” the teacher raised a brow, surprised, and accepted the paper. You nodded and adjusted your backpack on your shoulder.

The teacher looked through the sheet and nodded in approval, “Good, you may go now. Happy holidays!” he waved slightly at you.

You waved half-heartedly back then sauntered out of the classroom.

Before you could go home and enjoy the softness of your couch, you bladder forced you to pay a visit to the ladies restroom.

After doing your business, you washed your hands in the basin. Just then, a door to one of the stalls opened and out stepped Chaerom. She had her hands on her hips with an annoyed look on her face.

You saw her behind you in the mirror and decided to ignore her. Shaking some water off your hands, you got ready to the leave.

Chaerom suddenly reached out and grabbed your hair. “Hold on, .” She sneered and pulled you back roughly.

You stumbled but remained your balance. “What do you want Chaerom?” you asked boridely and she let go of your hair.

She gave you a small smirk. “Like you don’t know, .”

You rolled your eyes.  She was being immature as always.  “No, I don’t know.  May I go now?”

Chaerom pressed her lips into a firm line, a slight growl escaping them. Suddenly, she reached out and grabbed your hair. You bit your lip to escape a gasp in pain.

She spun you around and made you face the wall. Much to your surprisement, she violently slammed your head into the hard wall.

You turned your head so that only the half of your face could hit the hard, cold wall. Still, it hurt like hell and you almost lost consciousness.

“STAY! AWAY! FROM! CHANYEOL OPPA!” she screamed and banged your head into the wall with each word.

By now, your lip was busted, you had a black eye and you felt something hot and wet trickle down your forehead.

Chaerom stopped and let go of your hair, smirking proudly over what she had done. “I hope you listen to what I’ve told you, or who knows what other things that might happen.” She scoffed, flipped her hair then exited the bathroom.

When you made sure that there was no-one in the room, you let out a loud gasp in pain and fell to the floor. The pain in your head was too over-whelming and you clutched it and groaned in frustration.

You knew the hamster in Chaerom’s head wasn’t running as fast as normal people’s usually should, but you never thought she would use violence.  

Slowly, you stood up and looked at yourself in the bathroom mirror. The person in front of you looked nothing like you.

You reached up and touched your forehead, blood covering your fingers as you put your hand down and examined them. 

You felt tears well up in your eyes but you pushed them back. Never would you cry right now. Not because of her, she wasn’t worth it.

Swallowing the tears, you started to come up with ways to cover your wounded face so that people wouldn’t suspect anything.

Maybe you could cover the black eye and the scab with your fringe? You adjusted your hair and was pretty pleased with the result.

Checking yourself one last time in the mirror before exiting the room, you took a deep breath to calm your head. It was practically spinning by now and you had to lean onto the wall in order to walk straight.

You headed out and luckily, many of the students had already gone home and the halls were practically empty. Good.

You leaned yourself on the wall and proceed down the hall, looking around so that no-one would see you. As before, they were empty.

The spinning in your head was driving you crazy and you were brought back and forth from unconsciousness.

“Hannah!” you heard someone call your name but you didn’t have the power to turn around or even respond, so you just kept on stumbling towards the exit.

“Hannah!” The voice called again. Normally, you would’ve recognized the voice but because of the spinning, your hearing also worsened.

“Hannah! Don’t ignore me.” Someone placed their hand on your shoulder and spun you around. Chanyeols happy expression dropped when he saw your swollen, bruised face.

“Oh my God, what happened to you?!” he gently cupped your face and pulled you closer to examine it.

Shoot. You had forgotten about the bruises.

“Nothing.” You pushed him away and turned around. You were about to take a step, then the spinning worsened and you couldn’t hold your balance any longer.

“Woah-“ Chanyeol caught you in mid-air as your petite body fell towards the floor.

He noticed that your eyes were closed and your breathing even, so he jumped to the conclusion that you either had fallen asleep or fainted.  

“Hannah?” he slightly nudged you, but you didn’t move a muscle. That answered his question, you had fainted.

Now he was faced with a though question, which he didn’t have the answer for; Where would he take you?

~*~*~*~*~

Enjoy ~ lol I FEEL SO CHEESY IDEK

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!