Searching

Damn that Happy Virus

Teen top - To you

 

Hyo released your face and threw you to the ground. Chanyeol heard the sound of something snapping and a small voice in his head told him it wasn’t his sanity. 

”Now, when you know what’s at stake, let’s talk business.” Hyo dusted his hands of and pulled his hair back, when a small strand of it had moved out of place. ”I’m sure you already know what I’m about to say, though.” 

”I literally have no freaking idea.” Baekhyun said and Suho hushed him. 

Hyo released a sarcastic snort, as if he had heard Baekhyun, and his face turned dark. ”I want my money, simple as that. Bring me them and I’ll give you the girl.” he said and lit up a cigarette. 

Then, the screen went black. The recording was over.

The room was silent. Tension hung in the air like a thick mist and no one dared to say anything. The only thing that could be heard was Chanyeol’s deep and heavy breathing. 

The first one to finally speak up was Kai. ”What is that little talking about? Money? Is he actually blackmailing us for something we didn’t even do?” He stood up and ruffled his hair in anger.

Suho rubbed his temple. ”This is bad. They have Hannah and-” 

”Well no .” Chanyeol sighed and put his face in both of his palms. A long and frustrated sigh escaped his lips. 

Suho continued. ”And we’re obviously being framed. That much is clear.” Everyone nodded in agreement. 

”But, who, how and why?” Baekyun asked with a troubled expression on his face. ”It’s not like we have anyone on our bad side, so to speak.” 

”It’s not like we have a bad name here either.” Sehun added. Baekhyun nodded in agreement. 

Everyone was silent for a while, until D.O’s face lit up. ”What about that gang that picked a fight and totally got their asses kicked?” 

”Them? Really? That was a year ago and I don’t think we gave them something to have a grudge over.” Kai said. 

D.O shrugged, ”Come up with someone else then. And if I remember correctly, you weren’t that nice to the youngest one.” 

”Yeah, didn’t you break his leg or something?” Sehun looked at Kai, who simply shrugged. 

”Maybe we should talk to them about this? They’re more into that business than we are. Maybe they know who stole Hyo’s money?” Suho suggested. ”It’s better than just sitting here and doing nothing.” 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

”So you’re actually accusing us of stealing?” The male with dirty blonde hair raised a brow and took a big gulp of his beer, the smell of it oozing out of his mouth.

”Not accusing, we’re just simply asking.” Suho answered, trying not to show his disgust by the stench of the bitter beverage that hit him in the face. 

”But the fact that you came to us to ask this-” 

”Oh shut up, Ricky. We all know that you like to mess around with Hyo and his money. It’s not like you’re keeping it a secret.” Kai interrupted the black-haired male. 

Ricky glared at Kai, but only scoffed at his comment. His friend, on the other hand, didn’t take Kai’s words lightly. ”What the hell are you indicating, Kai?” 

Kai raised a brow and glanced down at the young male and merely scoffed in amusement. ”Are you deaf or something? You heard me.” 

Changjo bit the inside of his cheek and took deep and long breaths to calm himself down. Only the sight of Kai’s smug face could make all of his body shake with rage. 

The leader of the group walked into the room and stopped in his tracks when he saw all the boys of Exo-K there. He threw the empty can of beer in a trashcan and wiped his mouth the back of his arm as he approached them. ”Well, look who we have here!” 

Suho weakly smiled as a greeting, followed by a slight bow. CAP widely grinned and slapped his back, laughing. He looked at all of the other boys and his smile widened, ”What brings these fancy boys to the ghetto?” 

Suho cleared his throat and adjusted his jacket, clearly nervous, ”It turns out, that under some circumstances, Hyo, you know Hyo, right? Is claiming that we have stolen his money, when we haven’t. And, we have now come to you to ask you the delicate question if-”

”We want to know if you have stolen Hyo’s money.” Chanyeol interrupted with a stressed and annoyed tone. ”Chanyeol!” Suho yelped.

”What?” he shrugged, ”You never got to the point.” 

CAP chuckled as he opened another can of beer. ”You guys never fail to amuse me. Hey, Ricky! Bring these nice fellows a beer!” 

Changjo stopped the staring contest he had with Kai and looked questionably and the oldest, ”What did you say, boss?” 

”I said, go and get six cans of beer, for my dear friends over here.” He said and gestured at Exo-K. 

”I think we’re good, we don’t really drink alcohol-” Suho said, but got interrupted by the hard stare of CAP’s. ”Today you do.” 

Baekhyun gulped nervously. This did not seem good. 

Changjo returned with the beers and put them down on the table in front of Suho. The boys looked at the six cans and all gulped nervously in unison. 

”What are you waiting for? Drink up!” CAP urged and gulped down the rest of his beer. You could clearly see his eyes getting glossier and glossier, indicating he was getting more and more drunk. 

Chanyeol sighed in annoyance, ”Just tell us if you took the money or not, then we’ll leave.” The more time they spent here, the more time they wasted in trying to find you. 

”I will, but you will drink first. Right boys?” CAP looked around and the four already present males gathered around him. Two more joined from the shadows. ”Yeah.” they said in unison. 

Suho gulped, already seeing where this was going. D.O rolled his eyes and tapped his foot  impatiently. ”This really isn’t necessary.” 

”Wrong. It is.” Niel said. 

”And why is that?” Kai asked and cocked his head. 

”Our club, our rules.” Changjo smirked wickedly. 

”What if the don’t give a rats- about your god damned club and your god damned rules?” Chanyeol scoffed. 

”Well, then there’s only one solution.” L.joe answered and cracked his knuckles. 

And just like that, a fight broke out. Kicks and punches where thrown from left to right, followed by painful grunts and moans. 

Changjo directed a hard kick towards Baekhyun’s head, but Kai quickly caught him in a headlock. ”Three years later and I can still kick your .” He chuckled and threw Changjo to the ground. 

L.joe saw this and charged at Kai, tackling him to the ground. Kai felt his head hit the hard concrete and saw stars for a moment. 

Chanyeol saw this and was just about to go and help him, when CAP appeared in front of him. ”Fancy bumping into you here.” he smirked and held up his two fists. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, *Dear God, this dude is annoying.* 

Without ever making any effort, CAP was on the ground unconscious, with several bruises on his body. ”It’s not even fun.” Chanyeol dusted off his hands and sprinted over to help Kai, who currently was trying to fight off both L.joe and Changjo. 

After fifteen minutes, all the boys of Teen Top were lying on the floor, unconscious and beaten up. 

”Well, that’s really nice boys, but did we find out if they took his money?” Sehun asked as he dragged Chunji to the corner of the room. 

They looked at each other as they realized that no, they hadn’t. ”.” Kai cursed. 

Sehun sarcastically clapped his hands, ”Well done.” ”Shut up, Sehun.” Baekhyun hissed. 

Suho looked around and notice a slight movement in one of the bodies, ”Hey, I think one of them is coming to.” he said and gestured towards Niel. 

Chanyeol walked up to him and rolled him over to his back. Sure enough, he was awake. At the sight of Chanyeol, Niel smirked and coughed up some blood. 

Chanyeol grabbed his collar and pulled him up, so that their faces were only inches apart. He didn’t say anything, he merely stared into the black, glossy eyes that belonged to the brown-haired male. Between coughs, Niel managed to whisper something, then he out again and Chanyeol dropped him. 

Standing up, Chanyeol raked his hand through his hair. D.O blinked at him, ”Did he say anything?” Chanyeol nodded. 

”Bangtan.” 

 

------

well

this chapter officially

sorry to everyone

but school's soon ending for the summer so then I'll get more time to write, hang in there! 

((And wow people subscribed even when i wasn't updating??? thats amazing i love you guys)))