Action

Damn that Happy Virus

 

MBLAQ - It's war 

 

Chanyeol fished up his phone from his pocket for the uptenth time that minute. No calls, no messages. Nothing. With a frustrated grunt, he shoved the device back in his pocket. 

”Nothing from her?” Sehun looked at Chanyeol with pleading eyes, hoping for a positive answer from the older boy. Chanyeol shook his head and raked his long fingers through his silky hair. 

It was Tuesday. And the last time the boys had seen you was four days ago, at their house, where you had won over Kai on the Wii, where Chanyeol and Kai had gotten into a fight, that Chanyeol in the end had won. 

The following day, Chanyeol had gone to your apartment to see you, but he was only capable of getting to your front door. Several knocks, bangs and even kicking, but there was no answer from the other side of the door. Trying to break it down had crossed his mind, but the land-lady had driven him out of there before he could turn his words into actions. 

Yet, here he was, regretting what he didn’t do that day. Regretting that he couldn’t stop the ridiculous fight he had with Kai, that didn’t make much sense in the first place. Guilt and regret. 

He wanted himself to believe that nothing serious had happened and maybe you just had gone for a vacation, or that you had gotten sick. But you still could use your phone. 

”Maybe she grew tired of Chanyeol and is now ignoring him?” Sehun spoke in a questioning tone, raising a brow. 

Chanyeol payed no mind to the younger male and stared out the window, no trace of emotion visible on his face. *That’s irrelevant. She wouldn’t do that. Or would she?* Confusion invaded his mind and he ruffled his hair in frustration. 

Suho frowned in concern. All of them were worried about you, and Chanyeol as well. They had never seen him so distressed. He looked really pale and if he lost some weight, they wouldn’t be surprised. 

Sighing in unison, they all directed their eyes towards Chanyeol, the same thought etching in their mind. *Where is she?*

 

~*~*~*~

 

The soft sound of water hitting the window woke you up from your slumber. You slowly opened your eyes and blinked several times, trying to adjust to the brightness of the room. 

White walls, white floor, white ceiling. Everything white. And a small lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, making the room seem even more white. 

You straightened your back against the hard wall and you could hear a few vertebrae crack. *Guess that’s what happens when you stay in this position for a long time.* 

You had lost all track of time ever since you had been dumped in this room. How long had it been since you had woken up here, with your hands tied together and no memory of how you had gotten here? 

Glancing upwards, which caused your neck to crack slightly, you saw rain hitting the window. It was dark outside, so you figured it was evening or night. Time had seemed to lose all it’s meaning. It didn’t matter. 

Softly banging you head against the wall, you cursed your stupidity over and over again. *Oh, there’s some kind of drug-filled mist in your apartment, what should you do? Oh, I know! You head towards the balcony, instead of the front door, which only is a few meters behind you!* 

Pain started to shoot through your head and you stopped. The image of Chanyeol’s smiling face flashed before your eyes and you bit your lip uneasily. *I wonder if he and the others are looking for me? Why would they, though? It’s not like I had some big impact on their lives or anything.* Still, a small part of you was hoping they would find you. Or just anyone, in general. 

Suddenly, you thought you heard the sound of a key twisting open a lock. Your head shoot up and you stared at, the also white, door at the far end of the room. Slowly, the door creaked open. 

Your heart started to beat faster. Was it Chanyeol? 

A man in a suit entered the room and your hopes were crushed. He had jet black hair that had ben pulled back in a ponytail. You quickly recognized him as the man that you and Chanyeol had encountered that night, when you almost had kissed. Even though he had removed his sunglasses, his body frame was easy to recognize. 

”You.” you said through gritted teeth. The man chuckled and held his stomach. ”Glad you recognize me, little girl. It’s nice to see you again.”

*The feelings are not mutual.* You gave him a dark look and refused to let him out of your sight. 

Two other men pooled into the room and started to approach you. ”Come here.” one of them said and grabbed your arm and started to pull you up on your feet. 

Quickly, you directed your mouth towards the man’s hand and bit him. Hard. The man shouted in pain and released you, but the other man was quick to catch you before you could do anything else. 

”Sneaky little .” you heard one of them mutter as you were being dragged towards the door. You tried to shake their hands off you but no such luck, with the more you moved, the harder their grip on you became. 

At that moment, as you were being dragged out of the room where you had spent several days in, and out into whatnot, you felt scared. Terrified. 

 

~*~*~*~

 

”Kids, what do you want for dinner?” Suho called from the kitchen as he was going through the pantry. ”PASTA!” Sehun hollered as a reply. 

Suho grabbed a package of pasta and dumped it on the counter, ”Pasta it is.” he said and began to take out a saucepan. 

In the living room, Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were lounging in the couch. Kai was desperately trying to kill off aliens on his PSP and Baekhyun was eagerly watching over his shoulder. 

Chanyeol was deep in thought. Same thoughts that had been going through his head earlier that day was making their appearance again. *It’s not like her to just disappear like this.* 

The sound of the front door slamming shut snapped Chanyeol out of the prison that was his mind. Immediately, he stood up from the couch and almost sprinted towards the door. *Maybe it’s her...* 

His hopes were put out as fast as it were ignited. 

”Yo, I got today’s mail.” D.O said and went through all the different envelopes. Returning to his sulking state, Chanyeol sauntered back to the living room, only to be stopped by D.O calling his name. 

”You got a letter.” D.O said and shook the envelope slightly. ”It sounds like there’s something in it.” 

Chanyeol snatched the letter and tore it open without mercy. He tilted the envelope and a small object landed in his hand. ”What is it?” D.O’s short figure tried to see over the taler one’s shoulder. 

”A flash drive.” he quietly spoke. ”Was there something else in it?” D.O asked and Chanyeol shook his head, ”Only this.” 

D.O raised a brow, suspicious. *Chanyeol never gets any mail.* ”Yo, Sehun, go and get my computer!” he called towards the kitchen. 

Sehun’s head popped out, looking questionably at the older male. ”What for? Going to search for more ?” 

Baekhyun and Kai emerged from the living room with looks of amusement of their faces. ”? Again?” Baekhyun grinned. 

D.O’s face flared red and he smacked his face with his palm. ”Just get my computer, please.” he said through gritted teeth. 

Sehun clucked his tongue and went to D.O’s room, ”Tsk, tsk.” He returned quickly with the computer and D.O took it to the living room, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun following. Suho, interested in what was going on, also joining. 

”Chanyeol, give me the flash drive please.” D.O said and held out his hand. Chanyeol placed the object in his palm and he quickly plugged it in the computer.   

Immediately, a small screen popped up and it appeared to be a video recording. The screen was dark but they could see the small radiating light of a light bulb.  

”If this is some Two girls one cup , then I’m leaving.” Kai threw his hands up and was just about to leave, then an eerie voice spoke. A voice that sent shivers through their spines. Chanyeol’s heartbeat fastened. 

”Hello there, boys.” All of them stiffened. The screen lightened and a man in suit emerged from the shadows.  He had jet black hair and sharp eyes. Like a snake. ”Been some time, right?” He grinned and one of his gold teeth showed. 

”Hyo...” Sehun breathed out. Chanyeol clenched his fist at the sound of the name. 

Hyo tilted his head, showing a long scar that went from his shin and disappeared down his chest. There was a sound of muffled voices in the background, followed by a long groan. 

”Boss, she’s waking up.” A voice said from the shadows. Hyo’s face lit up with a small grin, ”Then, what are you waiting for? Bring her to me.” 

The sound of something being dragged against the hard concrete went through the speakers of D.O’s computer and into the boy’s ears. It sounded like someone was dragging a bag of rice. 

But something told them that it wasn’t a bag of rice. 

 

~*~*~*~

 

You felt the hard grip on your wrists disappear and you groggily looked up. You could barely make out where you were, all you could remember was being dragged out of the white room, then you had felt something hard your head, then everything went black. 

*Figured they hit me with a bat or something* You thought and tried to look around, but the room was too dark to see anything. Except the small spot of light you were lying in. 

Suddenly you felt someone grab your face and pull you upwards. You felt your whole body ache and you hissed. ”See this face?” You heard someone beside you ask. 

Slightly turning your head, you could make out a mans face. You were just about to ask him what he was talking about, when you noticed that he didn’t even look at you. His face was directed towards the darkness of the room. 

*Who is he talking to?* You frowned slightly in thought, ignoring the pain that mans grip on your face caused, when you noticed a small, red dot in the dark. And above the dot was something that slightly reflected the light from the bulb above you. 

*A lens. A camera. A camera that is recording.* 

The man tightened his grip on your face, almost breaking your jaw, and you screamed in pain. ”Do you recognize this face?” He asked and looked directly into the camera, tightening the grip with every word. 

You felt hot tears trickle down your face as you screamed and tried to remove his hand, but it was hard when you could barely stand up straight. From the waist and down, your body felt numb and you could barely move it. It hadn’t fully woken up from the blackout. 

Finally, the man released his grip and threw you down on the floor. Your face hit the hard concrete and you released a small scream before everything went black again. 

 

~*~*~*~

 

eeeeeyyyy

a few months late with this chapter eh

I am really sorry for barely updating anymore, but school really is taking up a lot of my free time. I'm sorry guys! Please don't hate me ;;;