Morning

Damn that Happy Virus

At the sound of the loud, shrieking noise from your alarm clock, your eyes relucantly shot up. You reached out your palm and slammed it on the head of the clock, that had the shape of the movie character Stitch. *Already morning? Darn it.*

Groaning inwardly, you sat up and yawned loudly. The sleeve of your shirt slid down slightly, revealing a pair of scars - dried blood covering them slightly. 

You pulled down your sleeve and got up, grabbing your school uniform and heading towards the bathroom. 

After a hot, relaxing shower, you stepped out from the bathroom, fully dressed in your school's uniform. You were still tired and you felt like going back to sleep, but you knew you had to go to the dreadful placed called Ivy High School. Fitting name, right?

You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, searching for some sort of food that you could eat. There was only a few milk cartons, kimchi and a bottle of coke. 

Glancing at your armwatch, you realized that you were gonna be late if you were going to eat breakfast. *I'll take something to go.* You thought as you grabbed the half-empty bottle of coke and headed for the door.

You glanced back at the small, framed photo of you and your parents as you were putting on your shoes. The fourteen-year old you smiled widely at the camera. Your dad has his arm around your shoulders and the other one around his wife's waist. Your mom was showing a peace sign while smiling brightly, like you.

A small, nostalgic smile spread on your lips. *Bye mom, bye dad.* You opened the door and stepped out.

~*~*~

Guys, I know this must be the shortest chapter you've ever seen, but I really wanted to write the first chapter today and it's midnight right now and I have to get up at 4AM .___.

But, YAAY! First chapter WHOOPWHOOP /dancing party time

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!