I

More Than This

 

 

PART ONE

 

 

 


”Oh sweetheart he is so adorable," said Sunmi while swinging the baby in her arms. The baby laughed and played with some of Sunmi’s hair that were on her shoulders.

“He will grow up to be a handsome man. He will break many hearts” said Sunmi as she looked at the baby in her arms.

“Oh no, my Jiyong would never do that. He will grow up to be gentlemen” said Heejun as she took the baby from Sunmi and placed him in his pushchair.

Jiyong moved around to show that he wasn’t sleepy, and that he wanted to play.

“Looks like he’s not planning to sleep any time soon” giggled Sunmi looking at the baby struggling to get out of his pushchair.

“He’s only five months old yet he’s so energized," said Heejun taking Jiyong out of his pushchair into her arms and swaying him a little.

“Sweetheart, it looks to me like you’re not managing” giggled Sunmi

“Oh don’t worry Missy because soon you’ll have the same problem," said Heejun pointing at Sunmi’s tummy.


Indeed, Sunmi was pregnant. Today she went to see her gynecologist because she has felt silly lately. And it turned out that she’s in her third week. After the visit, Sunmi called her best friend, and here they were right now.

“I hope it’s a baby girl!” said Heejun with a smile.

“Why?” Sunmi asked confused.

Heejun smiled again and looked at her friend and then at her son who was in her arms.

“Hold the phone lady! There’s no way I’m letting a Kwon have my baby!” Sunmi said jokingly.

“Don’t worry baby. This lady over here has her pride, but I’m sure her baby girl will be smarter than her, and I can guarantee you that the girl will be head over heel in love with you” Heejun whispered to her, son.


(Few Hours Later)

The police was looking all over the park for a missing baby boy.

“I’m so sorry. I don’t know how that happened” cried Heejun.

“It’s okay honey. We’ll find him” said Mr. Kwon holding his wife.

“It’s just happened so fast. He finally fell asleep, so I decided to put him back in his pushchair. I turned for a second… just a second… and then… then… he wasn’t there…. He wasn’t inside his pushchair!” Cried Heejun falling to her knees.

Her husband knelt next to her. “It’s okay”

That’s all he could say. He didn’t know what else to say or do he just knelt there and watched his beloved wife cry her eyes out.

“Kwon Jiyong. Where are you son?”

**

(18 Years Later)

“Dong Jiyong!”

“I’m coming mum!” said Jiyong running into the kitchen. He gave his mother a quick peck on the cheek and then rushed to the door.

“Have fun and tell you brother to try his best in his chemistry exam”

“I will mum!” Jiyong shouted and then run out of the house. It was Monday morning. And Jiyong slept in again.

“OPPA!” Jiyong heard someone shout and suddenly he felt an extra weight come onto his back.

“Hey, CL!” Jiyong said as he smiled to the girl on his back.

“Guess what oppa…”

“Oh our baby boy just showed up,” said Sohee, who just came out of her house together with her friend Kiko.

“Oh hey Noona! Wow you look really pretty today” said Jiyong with a smile.

“Thank you sweetie," said Sohee as she walked away from him together with Kiko.

“Ouch!”

CL just smacked his head. “Why did you do that?” he asked a little annoyed.

“You look really pretty today!” CL said trying to sound like Jiyong. “Really?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” Jiyong asked

CL put her hands on her hips and stared at him with an annoyed expression. Jiyong was about to say something but got cut off by a voice of his friend.

“Jiyong get your in the car right now, or we’ll leave without you!”

It was TOP he looked pissed. Jiyong smiled and ruffled CL hair and then run to his friends.

He got into the car and sat in the front is his usual spot. Then he turned to Teayang.

“Mum told me to tell you to get your together and pass that exam, got it?”

“Roger that!”

**

“Dara, dear are you here?” Chensun asked walking into her granddaughter's room.

Dara was sitting on the floor packing her things for school.

“Neh, halmeoni. Is Yuri here yet?” Dara smiled and looked and her grandma.

“Yes dear, she’s waiting for you downstairs… but are you sure that you want to go to school today?” Chensun asked kneeling down next to Dara. She put her hand on Dara’s forehead to check her temperature.

“You look pale, and you were sick yesterday. So maybe it’ll be better if you stay in bed for today” she told Dara.

“Ani!” Dara said jumping to her feet.

“I feel great. Besides he have an important visitor coming in today. So I can’t miss it” Dara told her and smiled.

“Alright. But if you’ll feel worst during the day…” she was cut off but Dara.

“…let the teacher know, and dad will come and pick you up. I know” Dara smiled at her.

“Yes. Exactly!”

Dara giggled a bit and kissed her grandma on the cheek before running out of the room and yelling.

“I love you halmeoni. Have a nice day!”

“You too dear!” Chensun shouted back.

“And please be careful…” she added in a whisper.


“Hey!” Yuri waved when she saw Dara running down the stairs.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," said Dara and gave Yuri a hug.

“It’s alright, are you feeling ok today?” Yuri asked as she hugged Dara back.

“Yep, I feel great!” Dara told her and took Yuri’s hand.

“And we'd better get going before my grandma changes her mind” Dara added dragging Yuri outside.

“She’s worried, huh?” Yuri asked

Dara nodded her head.

Both of them started to make their way to school.

**

School was taking ages for Jiyong as he sat in his LEAST favorite subject Korean class. Normally, he wouldn’t mind it, but right now they were talking about poetry. Jiyong honestly didn't get the point of poems. They were just words that rhymed with each other and didn’t really make sense, or they had a really confusing meaning. His mind wandered to his brother and his exam.

‘Come on Bae, you can do it. Just get your together and think hard’ Jiyong thought to himself. Taeyang was studying hard for that chemistry exam. But no matter how much he studied he just didn’t get it. Jiyong chuckled at the thought of Taeyang's happy face even when he gets a C-.


“Jiyong-sii!” the teacher called.

Jiyong quickly stood up.

“Yes, Mr. Sung?” Jiyong asked not looking at the teacher.


Mr. Sung the school's poetry teacher really hated Jiyong. And would do anything to make him have a hard time in class. Jiyong didn’t really like him either. That’s why he would usually prank him by stealing his car keys and hiding them somewhere in the school. Once he dropped them in the toilet by an accident. And Mr. Sung had to take them out himself, but that’s what he gets for being such an idiot to let his car keys lay freely around the class

“Do you have anything to share with the class?” Mr. Sung asked and raised an eyebrow.

“Ani!” Jiyong shook his head from side to side.

“Oh really? That’s a shame. Now sit down!” he said and walk to the board to write something.
 

Jiyong sigh in relief and quickly sit down without another word. He could see some girls giggle and whisper. It wasn’t his fault that he was so good-looking and that most girls fall for him and then got their heart broken because he didn’t pay attention to them or refused to date them. Jiyong never liked younger girls because they were just too clingy and too immature.

**
After school, the guys decided to celebrate because Taeyang passed his exam. He got a B+ and even the teacher said that it must be some kind of miracle. Jiyong was surprised the most because usually Taeyang would ask him for help. But this time he didn’t come even once.

“Wow hyung, this is awesome!” Seungri said while looking at Taeyang’s exam paper.

“Take a close look rat coz I doubt that you’ll ever have one of your own” Jiyong said while playing with his soccer ball.

“Hyung, That’s not nice” Seungri pounded

“Maybe not nice, but it’s true for sure” Jiyong said not looking at him and concentrating on the ball.

Everyone laughed, and Seungri elbowed Jiyong.

Unfortunately, Jiyong wasn’t paying attention, and when Seungri elbowed him, Jiyong lost his balance. Trying to retrieve Jiyong kicked the ball by an accident. The ball ended up flying over to the other side of the street, and the next thing you could hear was the sound of something crashing.

The guys quickly made their way to the location of the sound.

“Oh, Crap!” Top said in a whisper.
 


One of the house owners ran outside and realized what had happened. He didn’t have a particularly happy expression on his face. It was easy to see that he was extremely pissed. To make things more unfavorable, it wasn’t any typical man. But Mr. Kwon the owner of Kwon Corporations the most popular electronic al company in Korea and around the world.

“YOU!” Mr. Kwon said pointing at Jiyong.

All five of them froze. Everyone knew better than to get involve with the Kwon family. Especially people like them. They were entirely on different levels. People like Kwons were spending their holidays in different countries in the most expensive hotels. They had everything. While people like Jiyong and his friends were lucky if they ever got some time for themselves, they had to work and didn’t get paid much either. Jiyong swallowed hard trying to speak, but he couldn’t find his voice. His mouth was dry, and all of a sudden it felt like someone took out all the vocabulary he knew from his brain. When it seemed like things, couldn’t get any worst Mr. Kwon said.

“I’m calling the police!”

Jiyong realized what the man just said and quickly recovered from his state.

“No sir, please don’t” Jiyong pleaded

“How dare you even speak to me after what you did?” Mr. Kwon asked his rhetorical question.


“Appa?” Jiyong heard someone say he turned around and saw Sandara standing behind him. Sandara Park or Dara as friends would call her was the daughter of the Kwons. Jiyong always wondered why is she a Park but figured that she just had her mother’s family name instead of her fathers. He didn’t really care much all he knew was that this girl behind him was a spoiled brat

“Dara, get inside. I’ll come as soon as I’m finished with him” Mr. Kwon said and gave Jiyong a deadly glare.

Jiyong froze again. It seemed as all hope was gone for him. And it wasn’t even his fault if Seungri wasn’t such an idiot to elbow him any of this would be happening right now. ‘Note to self, I need to kill that rat before I’ll go to jail’ Jiyong thought to himself.

“Dee, let’s go inside” Yuri said taking Dara’s hand.

“Wait” Dara said. Yuri stopped in her tracks, and Jiyong looked at her confused.

“Appa I don’t think calling the police is really necessary, right?” Dara asked and looked at Jiyong, who just nodded his head quickly.

“Jiyong is not an angel, but he’s not a criminal, and I’m sure he didn’t break our house statue on purpose…”

Jiyong just kept on nodding his head until he heard the word ‘criminal’. Seriously, for breaking that little statue he was already given the title of a CRIMINAL by Mr. Kwon

“So why don’t you just let him off? Neh, Appa?” Dara asked and smiled.

“Ani. Sorry dear, but I can’t do that” Mr. Kwon said with his serious face.

Dara’s smile faded a little when she heard him say that. She knew that Jiyong wasn’t an angel, but he wasn’t a bad person. She gave out a big sigh of hopelessness and looked at Jiyong with the I’m-sorry-I-can’t –help-you look. He just turned to face her father completely ignoring her.

“However, instead of calling the police I came up with another solution. Jiyong, please follow me” Mr. Kwon said and walked into the house with Jiyong silently following a few steps behind him.

**

“Thank you Noona” Seungri said when both Jiyong and Mr. Kwon were out of their site.

Dara turned around to face him with a smile on her face.

“I didn’t really do anything. I’m not even sure if I helped in any way” Dara said.

“Are you joking Noona? Your father didn’t call the police isn’t that enough” Seungri smiled at her.

“Oh boy!” Deasung said while looking at his watch.

“What’s the matter, hyung?” Taeyang asked

“We'd better get going, or else Mr. Kain won’t be extremely happy” Deasung told them.

“Alright, let’s go!” TOP said and started to walk.

“And what about your friend?” Bom asked while pointing to the door of the house.

“Don’t worry he won’t mind” TOP said and turned his head sideways to look at them and smiled.

Then he started to walk again, and the guys followed him.

“Bye bye, Noona!” Seungri shouted and waved good-bye to Dara before catching up with his friends.
 


Dara just smile and looked at the two girls in front of her. Both nodded, and she smiled. The three of them just walked into the house.

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!

HERE YOU GO THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESEN FOR YOU ALL! =^.^=

I KNOW IT DOESN'T HAVE DARAGON MOMENTS OR ANYTHING AND I CAN SAY THAT THERE WON'T BE A LOT OF DARAGON ROMANTIC MOMENTS AT THE START. SORRY >.<

I HOPE YOU GUY WILL FINF THIS STORY INTERESTING.

I ALREADY HAVE 25 SUBSCRIBER FOR THIS STORY. I'M SO TOUCHED!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING GUYS HOPE I DIDN'T DISAPPIONT YOU GUYS,

SO I WANT TO MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU GUYS OK? I WILL UPDATE OFTEN IF YOU GUYS WILL COMMENT. AND BY COMMENT I MEAN LIKE THINGS YOU LIKED AND THINK THAT MAY HAPPEN NEXT. IF YOU DO THAT IT'S A LOT EAISER FOR ME TO KNOW WHAT SORT OF MOMENTS IN THE STORY YOU LIKE AND YOU CAN ALSO GIVE ME IDEAS THAT I CAN INCLUDE. THIS WAY I'LL MAKE THIS STORY MORE ENJOYEBLE FOR YOU GUYS. SO PLEASE COMMENT!

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!!!

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, UP VOTE, SUPPOR AND TELL YOU FRIENDS!!!

LOVE

xNiNiChan ^^