Sunset

Drabbles

The dorm windows were dirty, but I still managed to look through. I sighed with the figures standing outside. There was Yongguk, standing with Zelo, holding hands in front of the sunset. The beautiful reds, yellows, and pinks were blending perfectly. It was the perfect romance scene for the both of them, though I wished it would be me standing there. I wanted it to be me holding his hand. I wanted it to be me standing outside with him. I wanted to make him laugh. I wanted to keep him warm in the cold.

But I guess it wasn't going to happen. Yongguk and Zelo were just too happy together, I supposed. They were too fascinated by each other to even notice what I wanted. I hung out with Yongguk most the time, and if he wasn't with me, he was with Zelo. And if he was with Zelo, I was definitely jealous. I wanted to hang out with him constantly. He should be mine.

As the sun set further, the sky grew darker and the colors started fading away. I watched in agony as their fingers intertwined together, and their heads leaned against each other's. I jumped when I saw him turn around. He looked at me, straight at me. His brown eyes boring into mine through the window. He smiled and motioned for me to come outside. I couldn't say no. I couldn't resist those big doe eyes. I couldn't resist his fluffy cheeks. I couldn't resist his bright pink hair that blended with the colors the sunset produced. So I dashed outside. I smiled when his arm went around my shoulders and he let out a sigh.

“The sunset is so beautiful!” He giggled, and I couldn't help but feel happy, even if his hand was still clasped in Yongguk's.

THE END.