Summer

Drabbles

Summer was always the worst season for me. I hated the heat. I already sweated too much as it was, and I looked like an ocean in the summer. I hated the bugs that swarmed around your head. Hated the people roamed around in their swimsuits. Summer was disgusting.

Or at least, I had thought it was.

When the heat was almost 120 degrees, breaking the national record, when everyone was passing out in the streets from dehydration, someone fell in front of my house. It was a boy, shirt long disposed of. His brown hair was a shade darker, soaked in sweat. His eyes were closed, breathing choppy, face flushed from the heat. It was an arousing sight, with the way his abs were defined, pants falling down on one side. I found myself biting my lip before shoving him lightly and trying to wake him. He groaned, mumbling that it was just too hot and it was too far to get to his house. “Come inside.” I sighed, the heat already making me break out into a sweat. “Come on, get up.” I tried to grip onto his arm, but it was so slicked with sweat that I dropped it.

He got up slowly, eyes parting just slightly. I swallowed thickly, leading him inside. As soon as we got inside to the cool air, he smiled and just held his arms out straight. “Ah, thank you so much.” He whispered, turning to me. I just nodded, walking into the kitchen.

“Want some water?” I asked, pouring a glass, knowing he's going to want one.

“Yes, please.” He responded, using the most formal speak.

I took the glass to him, swallowing thickly again when I watched him drink. He was drinking it as if it was the best thing he'd ever tasted, eyes closed, Adam’s apple bobbing when he swallowed. I felt myself break out into harder sweats, blushing when I realized there was a problem forming down south.

“Thank you so much...umm...” He bit his lip.

“Kim Himchan.” I looked away from his chocolate eyes and to the floor, hiding my flushed face.

“Thank you, Kim-ssi.” He smiled. “I thought I would die out there.”

I just sighed. “Yeah, you were pretty hot.”

He chuckled and I looked back into his eyes. “Aren't I still?”

I laughed softly. “Not as hot as me.”

“I'm aware.” He grinned.

THE END.