Look

Drabbles

Youngjae-yah! Look!” Daehyun screamed, pulling the younger out of bed and dashing out to the window. Youngjae groaned, blinking his eyes open. He waited until his eyes focused before he looked out the window at whatever his boyfriend was screaming about.

He frowned when he saw nothing but a normal day, nothing interesting happening outside the window. “What am I looking at, Daehyunnie?” He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

“You're looking.” Daehyun smiled, pulling him into an embrace. “You're breathing.” He kissed his temple. “You're alive.” He planted another kiss on the younger's cheek.

Youngjae grinned, returning the embrace. The elder was right. The doctor had told him he would surely be dead today. Those months he had to live were all gone, and this was the day he wasn't supposed to wake. He had a terminal illness, yet he was here, arms around the only one that had stayed with him through his sickness. The only one that was here to hold him when he went. “I-I'm here.” He whispered, tears actually falling from his eyes. “I'm actually here.”

“And look at you, Jae-yah.” Daehyun whispered, standing back and wiping his tears away. “You look perfectly healthy.”

Youngjae pulled the elder's face down, kissing him lightly on the lips. He cried joyfully, pulling away, nuzzling his face in Daehyun's neck. “I love you so much.”

“I love you, too.” Daehyun rubbed his hair.

THE END.