Restless

Drabbles

“Are you thinking what I'm thinking?” I asked, and he just nodded. He got down silently and we made our way to the dorm practice room. It started out as wresting, until I realized I was straddling his body, behind pressed firmly on his groin. I blushed, and he just blinked up at me. I guess both of us were a little too curious, just a little too restless to go to bed.

But I was definitely glad we were.

It started progressing when I got even more curious, leaning my face down inches from his. Both of us started having unsteady breaths, and his eyes dropped, only halfway open. “Jonguppie-hyung...” That was all I could get out before I crashed our lips together. I had no idea what I was doing, and neither did he, but it felt right. It felt so right when his lips moved slowly against mine, and his hands rested on my hips. It felt amazing when his head turned to the side and he deepened the kiss. It felt incredible when his tongue explored my mouth, dancing with just as much skill as he did on the floor.

We didn't last long, as Yongguk-hyung soon started screaming our names down the halls, wondering why we weren't asleep. I just got up off of him, bit my lip, and helped him up. He had a smile on his face and he just looked down and chuckled. “We should do that again some time, Junhong-ah.”

I nodded quickly, motioning to the door. “We should get back to sleep before hyung yells at us.”

“I'm not tired.” He sighed.

“I know...” I groaned. “...neither am I.”

THE END.