Future

Drabbles

The future looked hard on both of them, but neither care. They knew it wasn't right for a teacher to love their student. They knew it was against the law. Yet, neither stopped and considered the hardships they would go through.

"Himchan-hyung, is it okay if I come to your house today?" Jongup asked, sitting on his teacher's desk.

"Yeah, that's fine." Himchan smiled, wrapping his arms loosely around the younger's waist. He stood and placed a kiss on his temple.

"What are we gonna do, hyung? In the future?" Jongup asked softly, pressing his face in the elder's chest.

"What do you mean?" Himchan asked, running his fingers through Jongup's soft, brown hair.

"When I graduate..." Jongup whispered. "...you'll be here teaching and I'll be stuck in college and..."

Himchan sighed. "You said the college that accepted you is only a couple miles from my house, right?" Jongup nodded in response to the elder's question. "Then you can just live with me while you go to college."

Jongup smiled. "Really?" He looked up, gazing into his teacher's eyes.

"Of course." Himchan leaned down and pressed their foreheads together. "My future won't exist without you."

"I love you, hyung." Jongup whispered, kissing him lightly before quickly moving away, hearing the students scarring down the halls, returning from lunch.

"I love you, too." Himchan whispered, waving to Jongup as he left.

THE END.