Accusation

Drabbles

Where have you been, jagi?”

I walked in the door, only to be met with a furious boyfriend. “I've been at the store, I went to grab some things.” I said truthfully, holding up my grocery bags.

“You're two hours late. It takes 20 minutes to get to the store with traffic.” He snatched the bags from me, his dark eyes growing even darker with rage. He flipped his jet black hair out of his face and I just sighed. I knew he was crazy scared of not being good enough for me, even though I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else.

“There was a long line at the register. It's the week before Christmas.” I walked into the kitchen after him, seeing him slamming the cans of food onto the shelf.

“Sure.” He harshly spoke. He got finished and turned to me, arms crossed against his chest.

“Hyung...” I walked to him, grabbing his hands in my own and leaning my forehead against his. “...you know how much I love you.” I looked dead in his eyes. “And only you.”

“I see how that Seki Daehyun looks at you.” He mumbled, pulling me into an embrace.

“He's just my co-worker, hyung.” I assured, kissing his neck softly. “He's quite annoying to be honest.”

“But you smile and greet him with a cute wave whenever you see him.” He groaned.

“If I don't, he pesters me about me being sad.” I kissed his neck again, on the other side. “You're so tense, hyung, calm down.”

“I was waiting two hours for you, Jongup-ah.” The volume in his voice was dying as I started kissing up his jawline.

“You're not waiting any longer.” I whispered, sliding my hands around his neck.

“Promise me you weren't out with him?” He leaned down and rubbed our noses together.

“Promise.” I smiled. “That will never happen.” I pressed my lips against him softly. “He just doesn't like you do.” I grinded my hips forward and smirked when he bit his lip.

“I'd be worried about your standards if he did.” He chuckled, lifting me up and making our way to the bedroom.

THE END.