Day 5: Kissing

30 Day OTP Challenge

For a young couple in Seoul, kisses are stolen behind cupped hands and in the shadow of sagging awnings. For a couple as high profile as Luhan and Sehun, kisses are a commodity valued higher than diamonds or gold, fleeting brushes of lips shared in the darkness of sweatshirt hoods and hallway closets.

It’s a strange, amusing side effect that this way of kissing should lead to each becoming a more suspicious person. Luhan never knows when a hand will suddenly grab his and pull him into a corner created by the stage curtains, where they will kiss softly until they are missed. He never knows if that text message was purely innocent, or if it means he should brave the wrath of the managers to sneak into the living room and find Sehun waiting under a pile of covers on the ground, eyes dancing and lips pursed. Sehun is always on the lookout while on the subway or in the van. Is that couple sneaking a taste of tongue and each other while their friends are getting directions? Or are they merely studying the city map, heads pressed close together so they can both see the small piece of paper? Should he try the same thing if EXO ever goes back to Disneyland, except with a park map instead of a street map?

It’s like a game for them, just like finding ways to contact each other across miles and languages, sending pictures before bed and emoticons on iPhones. It’s fun being young and in love, with no worries except which flavor of bubble tea to buy.