Day 3: Gaming/Watching a Movie

30 Day OTP Challenge

“Sehun! You’re leaving me behind again!” Luhan complains. “I’m going to get killed by the screen!”

“It wouldn’t be a problem if you would keep up with me!” Sehun retorts.

“But you took both of the helicopter hats! What am I supposed to do?”

On the screen Mario’s Yoshi flails its feet in midair, flying over a gap on the ground. Then it chomps a berry and Mario receives a 1-up. Toad is on the far left of the screen, moving as fast as it can with its small size. However Mario flies too far up so Toad isn’t visible on the screen anymore.

“That’s it,” Luhan says finally. “I’m bubbling. You can finish the level by yourself.”

“No!” Sehun shouts when Mario is killed by a turtle and falls directly into a gap in the ground. The game plays its defeat music while Toad and Mario are sent back to the map.

Luhan sits back against the couch, satisfied. “You need me, don’t you?”

“Shut up!” Sehun mutters, maneuvering around the screen. “I’m making you play Bowser’s castle on level eight.”

“You would never!” Luhan gasps.

“I would,” Sehun replies, smug. “You’ll never be able to escape from me.”

 

A/N: The game they're playing is Super Mario Bros. for the Wii. I may have gotten the levels mixed up because I haven't played in a long time.