Day 18: Doing Something Together

30 Day OTP Challenge

“Hey Sehun. What should I get?” Luhan asks, rubbing his chin as he looks at the many froyo options arrayed before him. “Sweet paradise rainbow lemon fairy dust? Orange palace of delectable freedom? Totally pomegranate with love and sparkles? Oh, I know! Orange palace of delectable freedom and sweet paradise rainbow lemon fairy dust swirl!”

When he turns around to look for his boyfriend the younger boy is nowhere in sight, and Luhan frowns before walking away from the yogurt machines and towards the checkout. The frozen yogurt store is pretty empty at this hour on a Wednesday evening, so Luhan can actually hear the softcore electro bouncing off the tiled floor and minimalist decor. The toppings bar is littered with stray bits of peanut and Oreo, and the bored high schooler at the register yogurt from a sample cup completes the picture. When he finds Sehun enthusiastically shoveling M&M’s into his cup Luhan realizes he really shouldn’t be surprised, but the urge to facepalm is as strong as ever.

“Sehun, what are you doing?” he asks.

Sehun turns around, the determined expression on his face turning to one of delight. When he speaks his voice is conspiringly low, and he glances at the employee as if afraid she’ll overhear. “Luhan! I don’t think she noticed, but I’m getting only toppings. Help me choose between rainbow sprinkles and chocolate sprinkles!”

Luhan’s eye begins to twitch. “Why don’t you get both? It is unlimited toppings, you know.”

“You’re a genius!” Sehun declares, and resumes scooping.

Luhan sighs and resolves himself to getting super dizzy monkey vanilla sherbet dance. He bypasses the toppings because he knows that Sehun will regret not getting any frozen yogurt once they reach the car.

 

A/N: Really, if you're one of those clever people that gets only toppings at the froyo store, realize that you can buy Reese's cups and sprinkles in bulk at the grocery store, whenever you want, without having that at the register judging you so hard. Please. >.<