Day 15: In a Different Clothing Style

30 Day OTP Challenge

When Sehun arrives for work at the cafe one morning, his colleagues are horrified.

“This is wrong, all wrong!” Jongdae exclaims, waving his arms around.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asks, adjusting the headphones around his neck. “I’m not late, am I?”

“Even if you were late, it doesn’t matter because nobody comes to this hole at seven in the morning anyway,” Wufan says mournfully. “Oh, how I wish we had customers...”

“Language!” Luhan shouts at Wufan, leaping over a table and two chairs and pausing his table-wiping to clap his hands over Sehun’s ears. To Sehun he says, “Just pretend you never heard that, okay?”

Sehun shrugs and nods. “Okay.”

“Guys, we’re missing the point here,” Jongdae says. “Just look at what the kid’s wearing!”

Wufan pauses his texting to glance at Sehun, and Luhan removes his hands from Sehun’s head, backing away to look at his boyfriend’s clothing.

“Oh God!” he exclaims immediately. “Sehun, what are you wearing?”

“My eyes are bleeding....” Wufan mutters to the countertop, pulling up the front camera on his phone so he can stare at his reflection. “Okay, all better. But I’m still mentally scarred.”

“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” Sehun asks, confused.

He extends his arms to the side and spins in a circle, head looking behind him as if to check to see if something’s stuck on his back. But he doesn’t find anything wrong with his Converse and skinny jeans with a neon green belt. In fact, he quite likes his “Oppa Gangnam Style” graphic t-shirt and zippered tribal print hoodie. And he even went all out by wearing his Beats around his neck and topping the whole thing off with one of those Russian fur hats, so he doesn’t see what everybody’s bagging on him about.

“Who has corrupted my poor baby?” Luhan wails, looking accusingly at his coworkers, who all simultaneously realize that his Pokemon vest is extremely intimidating from this angle.

“Don’t look at me,” Wufan says, nervously playing with the sleeves of his cardigan.

“Okay, seriously, guys,” Sehun shouts over the staring match. “What’s going on?”

Jongdae wrinkles his nose in distaste and carefully switches his earbuds from one shoulder to the other, debating how to phrase his next statement. “You’re trying to be hipster.”