Day 4: On a Date

30 Day OTP Challenge

“I can see you in the pantry over there, Raejin,” Luhan calls over his shoulder, giving the little girl a meaningful glance in the mirror.

“You’re just in a bad mood because appa ate all of your da bai tu candy,” she retorts, sliding off the stool and crossing her arms.

“Actually,” Luhan replies, “I know that you ate those because you said so before bed last night.”

“I did not!”

“You did,” Sehun puts in, walking into the room with Donghai in his arms. “I was there too.”

“I can’t hear you!” Raejin shouts loudly, covering her ears. “Princess Tiki-taka is going to get mad at you if I tell her to!”

“Okay,” Luhan says, turning around after he finishes fixing his hair. “You win. As a reward you get to go to Uncle Wufan’s house tonight. Won’t that be nice?”

Raejin perks up, uncovering her ears.

“Will Uncle Yixing be there?” she asks. “I like Uncle Yixing.”

“You bet,” Luhan nods. “So you try not to cause too much trouble, all right?”

“I won’t,” Raejin says, grinning. “When are we leaving?”



“Donghai finally figured out the difference between me and Luhan,” Sehun says excitedly. “So try not to make him think too much, okay?”

Wufan nods tiredly. “Anything else?”

“Uh...anything else, hyung?” Sehun asks Luhan.

“Oh,” Luhan says. “Tiki-taka became a princess, so when you set a place at the table for her be sure to give her twice as much of everything.”

“Did you hear that, Yixing?” Wufan bellows into the apartment.

“Like hell I did!” comes the responding shout. “Tell me later, ben den!”

“You know,” Sehun sniffs. “I think you two are bad influences. Maybe next time we should ask Kyungsoo and Jongin. Or Baekhyun and Chanyeol, for that matter.”

Wufan laughs. “You know as well as I do that Kyungsoo and Jongin will forget what they’re doing and start making out on the couch, and that Baekhyun and Chanyeol will scare Raejin and Donghai. We’ve gone over this before, otherwise you wouldn’t ask us to babysit every time you need a ‘date night’.”

“That’s true, I suppose,” Sehun admits. “Well, thanks for looking after them.”

“We’ll be back tomorrow morning after breakfast,” Luhan reminds. Wufan nods and waves as the others trudge back down to the lobby of the apartment building and out into the cold.

When they reach the car and collapse into the seats Sehun lets out a long sigh.

“Why did we ever decide to have kids?” he asks.

“You were the one who brought it up,” Luhan points out. “I blame that season of Hello Baby the company made us do.”

Sehun shrugs. “Ready for a hot night out on the town?”

“Ready freddy,” Luhan says, turning the car back towards home and a peaceful night’s sleep.



Luhan yawns. “Is she really that oblivious? It’s obvious that Yoonjae likes her.”

“I’m sure it’s something abstract,” Sehun replies, popping a handful of popcorn into his mouth. “About the human psyche, you know.”

“I’m sure,” Luhan agrees, turning over onto his stomach and nuzzling Sehun’s stomach, which elicits a yelp of laughter.

Hyung!” Sehun protests.

The television now forgotten, Luhan crawls further up onto the bed and rests his chin on Sehun’s shoulder. They grin at each other for a moment and then Sehun leans in for a peck on the lips. Luhan makes a high-pitched mewling noise when Sehun simultaneously deepens the kiss and traces a fingernail along Luhan’s neck.

“I still got it, don’t I , hyung?” Sehun asks smugly when they draw apart. “I guess there was a reason the fangirls flocked to see EXO back in our day.”

“And that’s why our idea of a hot date is spending a night at home watching Korean dramas,” Luhan laughs, flopping back onto the bed. “We still got it.”

 

A/N: Kind of off-topic and way too long to be a drabble, but I love me a good domestic!au.