Day 29: Doing Something Sweet

30 Day OTP Challenge

“Get up,” Luhan whispers into Sehun’s ear as the sun begins to filter through the gauzy curtain of their bedroom.

Sehun only groans and turns over, smacking his lips and burying his face further into his pillow. The sheets tangle around his legs and his t-shirt begins to ride up his torso, but he only breathes out through his nose and contentedly snuggles further into the mattress. At this Luhan rolls his eyes and flops onto the bed next to Sehun, propping his chin up on two fists as he watches his boyfriend slowly wake.

It certainly is a slow process, and Luhan switches his position several times as Sehun tosses and turns, moving from his back to his stomach to his side so the sheets and his clothes become an interwoven mess. The soft sounds Sehun makes causes a pleasant roiling in Luhan’s stomach, and he is just about to wake Sehun up forcefully when the younger boy’s eyes open of their own accord.

“Hey,” he smiles when he’s awake enough to realize where he is. He reaches over and thwacks the plastic of Luhan’s glasses with a thumb and forefinger. “Good morning.”

“Good morning,” Luhan returns, giving Sehun a quick peck on the lips before sliding closer and switching to his side.

They blink at each other in silence for a few moments, just taking in the presence of the other on this cool spring morning, as all the best things are beginning. Then Sehun leans into kiss Luhan softly, his closed eyes pressing hard against the rectangular outline of Luhan’s glasses. The older boy smiles against the familiar lips and reaches up to run one hand through the baby hairs growing on Sehun’s neck, one finger tracing the prominent outlines of his vertebrae. Then he feels Sehun’s tongue at the crease of his lips, his teeth grazing the now sensitive skin. He grins wide, opening his mouth and Sehun’s tongue in between his lips, pressing up closer to the younger boy and occasionally nipping gently at his lips. Sehun whines at the sensation and the muscles in the arm holding him up give way so he falls against the pillows and Luhan leans over to regain access to his now swollen lips. Before he can kiss Sehun again, though, the other reaches up and plucks the glasses from his face, setting them on the nightstand.

“I can tell today’s going to be a good day,” he says. “Now that I’ve seen those beautiful eyes of yours.”

 

A/N: I like waking up scenes way too much...