Day 12: Making Out

30 Day OTP Challenge

A/N: Obligatory Christmas offering for you all. :P

 

“Oh, look, hyung. More mistletoe,” Sehun says, pointing up at the offending plant, which is hung throughout the dorm at strategic locations.

“Darn,” Luhan replies, grinning, “those things just seem to keep following us around, don’t they?”

Sehun nods gravely, and leans forward. Luhan meets him halfway and they wrap their arms around each other as per routine, stepping forward so they’re pressed chest to chest. Sehun opens his mouth slightly and Luhan hums in agreement, Sehun’s lower lip into his mouth and at the soft flesh near his gums. This causes Sehun’s insides to roil most pleasantly and he tries to get even closer, tongue reaching into Luhan’s mouth. Luhan is surprised by this and he laughs against Sehun’s mouth, which allows Sehun to lean forward and click their teeth together, eliciting the best of sounds from both of them.

Luhan’s hand is just reaching around to feel the smooth skin of Sehun’s abdomen when there is a yelp from behind them. They break apart to catch Tao’s rapidly retreating tail end, and try to escape from the scene as quickly as possible. They are not quick enough, however, because Kris blocks their path and refuses to let them go any farther.

“Listen, guys,” he says, massaging his forehead. “You can’t just start making out in all the doorways, okay? People need to go through the doorways, that’s what they’re for.”

“But there’s mistletoe,” Luhan says. “You have to kiss--it’s a tradition.”

“Luhan, I saw you putting that mistletoe there, so you can just shut it,” Kris says, crossing his arms.

“But it’s Christmas,” Sehun protests. “Don’t you have any Christmas spirit?”

Kris raises an eyebrow as if to say Does it look like I have any Christmas spirit? Before he can say anything, though, Suho pops in from the other room.

“Please,” he says. “It’s enough work taking care of you kids. We don’t have time for Christmas around these parts.”