Day 14: Genderswapped

30 Day OTP Challenge

“Ohmygosh Kristina is such a !” Luhana gushes, patting Leah’s shoulder reassuringly. “I can’t believe she would do that to you, right Sehuna?”

Sehuna nods sagely, her spoon and looking around for more ice cream as if this is a regular occurrence, which, she supposes, it is.

“She’s probably on her period or something,” Kaye reassures. “She loves you too much to do something like that to you normally.”

Dolly agrees eagerly. “You two are too perfect for each other! I just want to bake a cake with all of your happiness and ytimes in it!”

Leah sniffles and blows her nose in the scented tissue Luhana handed her earlier. “You guys are probably right. After all, we’ve been together for so long...”

“Of course I’m right!” Kaye and Dolly chorus, with matching eye smiles.

“Just move those hips like you do,” Kaye says. “Kristina could never resist that.”

“And let me know if you kids need anything,” Dolly finishes, smirking.

Baekhyuna makes a face, tossing her short brown hair. “Luhana’s a bad influence on you, Dolly, I can tell.”

“Am not,” Luhana defends. “Mean Girls is a work of art; I can’t help it if I enjoy spreading art amongst my friends!”

She bats her fake eyelashes at them all and purses her shiny glossed lips, long blonde hair falling perfectly over her unblemished shoulders. At this moment Sehuna returns from the fridge with her ice cream in hand.

“Luhana!” she yelps. “Are you cheating on me?”

“No!” Luhana yelps back, standing up. Leah lets go of her clutch on Luhana’s arm, startled at the sudden movement.

“Trouble in paradise,” Kaye whispers to Baekhyuna in a confidential tone.

“I thought we were special!” Sehuna wails, plump lower lip beginning to tremble.

“No, no, no,” Luhana coos quickly, getting up to approach Sehuna with her arms outstretched. “We are special!”

“Doesn’t seem that way...” Sehuna replies sulkily, a curtain of fragrant brown hair coming to shield her face from Luhana’s view.

“Weeeell,” Baekhyuna says suddenly, snatching her purse from the countertop. “This has been wonderful and all, but Chanyeola and I were supposed to catch a movie together, and I’m late.”

“Uh...” Dolly stammers. “We were supposed to go too, right Kaye baby?”

Kaye nods. “And I think it’d be best if we took Leah with us too. After all, Kristina might show up.”

The apartment is cleared in seconds, leaving only a silent Sehuna and an upset Luhana, who has dropped her arms to her sides and is chewing the inside of nervously.

“I’m still mad at you for stealing my bra the other day, you know,” Sehuna informs Luhana with a sniff. “It was, like, my favorite. It had lace and ruffles and everything.”

“Oh my God,” Luhana snaps. “I thought we went over that already. We’re the same size, so isn’t it logical that we pool our resources? Come on, 32B’s unite!”

“Nu uh,” Sehuna replies. “You don’t let me borrow your , do you? Even the cute ones.”

“We went over that too!” Luhana throws her arms up in exasperation, oversize t-shirt sliding up over her shoulders. “That is just a little too personal!”

“You don’t say that when I--” Sehuna starts, tapping her foot impatiently.

“Hey, guys!” comes a shout from the front hallway. “The door was open so I let myself in.”

A slightly plump redhead walks into the kitchen, hair neatly plaited over a tank top that shows off her ample bosom.

“Not now, Minnie!” Sehuna and Luhana snap in unison, showing their friend the palms of their hands.

 

A/N: Girl problems.... XD I had waaaay too much fun with this. Picking girl names was like naming my own children. Haha, and my Kray OTP is showing. Oopsie!