First Day

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

Last night, they came here in Island at 11:30 in the evening. They all tired on the trip. Everyone is sleepy that time. Their advisers went on the main office of the place, let’s call it HOTTIE ISLAND place. The name of the beach. The advisers went back to all of them and gave their key’s of their cottage. Two people must be in one cottage, girl/girl and boy/boy. So the students had their choice who will they be with in the cottage. The students find their close friends and went to their rooms.

The pairings:

Minjae - Haechul
Key - Onew
Minho - Taemin

Yoona and Jonghyun talked to their teacher that she/he will just rent a cottage of their own. She/He will pay it so the teacher allowed her/him but just don’t bring any girls/boys in their room. Jonghyun and Yoona laughed when their teacher said that to them but they didn’t talked to their teacher at the same time.

All went now on their cottage, said good night to each other and take a rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First day of their fun day!

All Seniors woke up by the alarm on their rooms. It was so loud when it . They were all complained when they get out of their cottage. All of them line up outside and the teacher said something a little announcement for this week.

“Okay all Seniors. Sorry for the interruption of your beauty sleep. I know all you are tired from yesterday. I just want to tell you that we’re going to have fun each day. BUT! There’s an activity everyday EXCEPT the last day.”, said the teacher smiled.

The students were just looking at her waiting what she will going to say.

“The last day will be your free day! No more alarms, no activities, etc. You can do whatever you want! BUT! You know what I’m talking about all Seniors right?!”, said the teacher.

“YEH MISS A.”, All the Seniors answered excitedly.

“BUT today! Our activities! Find your group members! Anyone you want, even if it’s on different class. 5-10 members in each group.”, said the teacher screamed.

All the seniors were still wearing their pajamas, still tired and sleepy. All have their groups now.

The teacher said what they will going to do today. Each group has their own map. It has a title “SCIENCE DAY”. They should have find those things that written on the side of the map. It’s hard to find so that’s why 5-10 members.

All of them went back on their cottage and prepared for their activities. It has a due time. They should have been done when it’s already 5 in the afternoon. They shouldn’t be late.

They started to work it out now.

“What time is it?”, Jonghyun asked.

“6 o’clock.”, Taemin said as he looked at his watch.

“I’m still sleepy.”, Key and Haechul said the same time. They looked to each other and looked away.

“Aish.. Let’s not complain to this guys! Let’s have fun today! Okay?!”, Minjae said as she cheered up.

“Alright!”, Taemin cheered too.

No one reacted but they laughed. Minjae rolled her eyes and walked first as she looked at her map.

“Do you know where are we going Minjae?”, Minho asked as he followed Minjae.

“No.”, Minjae giggled. “I’m just following this on the map.”, She pointed.

Minho chuckled. “Okay.”

“Are you sure this is the way we can get this 10 things in all?”, Onew asked.

Minjae looked back. “I don’t know, okay? We have a due time. We should work on this quickly!”, she said.

“Okay..”, Onew said as he rubbed his head.

“You should be the one leading us Onew hyung not Minjae.”, Jonghyun smirked.

“Okay, okay.”, Onew said as he looked on his map and walked quickly.

“Yah yah hyung! Don’t walk fast!”, Taemin complained.

“We should work on this quickly, okay?”, Onew teased Minjae; smiled.

Minjae just shook his head.

“Oh? I think this one is the same in this picture?”, Yoona pointed.

All looked where Yoona pointed. Key ran through it and get it and put it on the bag.

“Yes!”, Taemin smiled widely.

“Hope we get this all quickly as we can.”, Haechul complained.

“Stop complaining Chul.”, Jonghyun said.

“Aish..”, Haechul mumbled.

Minho went to her and walked by her. Key looked back but pretending that his looking on the other students. Minho laughed.

“Oppa? Are you okay?”, Haechul asked.

“Huh? Oh u’huh..”, Minho smiled. “Let me help you with that.”, He said as he get her bag.

“Oh thank you oppa.”, Haechul smiled.

“Found one!”, Onew said.

“Another one!”, Taemin said.

“Yaay! 7 more to go!”, Yoona said excitedly.

After 10 hours, they were already done. 1 hour to go and the due time will end. They were done early but some students are done too. They went now to their teacher and gave those things.

“Good job guys!”, said the teacher.

All just smiled.

“Did you have fun?”, asked the teacher.

All nodded and smiled.

“Alright!”, the teacher smiled.

“So what are we going to do next Miss A?”, Onew asked.

“You can rest after this. Or hang out around with your friends.”, Said the teacher.

“Oh?! Do you mean Miss A, that after we done this activity, we have free time?!”, Taemin asked with an amused face.

The teacher nodded.

“COOL!”, Key and Taemin high five.

“But why you didn’t tell this earlier Miss A?”, Haechul asked.

“I forgot.”, Said the teacher as she rubbed her head.

All laughed.

“We’re going now Miss A.”, All bowed and left.

While they are walking through the beach... They seated near the beach in line up; Jonghyun; Yoona; Taemin; Minjae; Onew; Minho; Key; Haechul.

Taemin laid down on the sand. “Actually I had fun today!”

“Me too!”, Minjae smiled as she looked to Taemin.

“I wonder what will be the next activity tomorrow?”, Key said.

“Don’t think about that Key! Just have this night.”, Jonghyun exclaimed.

“I just want to finish all this activity! I can’t wait for the last day!”, Key said.

“Oh yeah huh?!”, Onew smiled widely.

“We’ll have fun that day, okay?!”, Jonghyun said.

“YEAH!”, All said.

Jonghyun sighed and remembered something about Minho. “Yah! Minho! What happened to your girl?”, He just asked.

Minho’s eyes widened. That all made looked at him. “What are you talking about Jonghyun hyung?!”, he denied.

Haechul looked at him and Minho too. He smiled at her. Haechul was curious.

“Oh the one that you said she’s always jealous of anything about what she can see about you?”, Taemin exclaimed.

“Oh.. That?”, Minho don’t know what he will going to say.

“Why are you can’t speak Minho? Are you scared?”, Key smirked.

“Huh? No. I told you guys, it’s nothing. It just came up on my mind, okay?”, Minho kept denying.

“Really Minho oppa...”, Minjae .

Minho looked at her. “You’re so funny Minjae.”

“Is she here Minho oppa?”, Yoona asked curiously.

“Huh? No!”, Minho answered.

“So it’s true that you were courting someone.”, Key smirked.

Haechul was confused what’s happening.

“Uugghh.. Let’s go Chullie..”, Minho stood up and grabbed Haechul’s wrist.

All shocked.

“Was that mean, it’s Haechul?”, All asked except Key as they looked at them going far away.

Onew looked at Key, signing like “Are you jealous?”, His smiling.

Key just rolled his eyes and threw a stone on the beach. Onew smirked and shook his head.

“If it’s Haechul.. What about the one here...”, Taemin looked at Key smiling. All looked at Key too.

“What are you guys staring at?”, Key glared at them.

Onew laughed out loud. That all of them looked on him too. He covered his mouth. All laughed.

“You guys are crazy.”, Key said as he threw a stone again. Someone poked him, he looked back and thought it was Taemin.

“Yah you-!”, Key stopped and bowed to a girl student from IV-G. “I’m sorry.”

The girl looked scared at him now and gave the note and ran.

“Yah! What is this?”, Key yelled when the girl ran.

All laughed.

“It seems like you scared the girl Key oppa!”, Minjae giggled.

Key just smirked and read the note saying; “Go to the pool.” It has no name who where it comes from. “Ehh? Why should I?”

“What is it Key?”, Onew asked.

“A note.”, Key answered.

“From?”, Taemin asked. “What is it says?”, Minjae asked. Both said the same time.

“There’s no name written on this paper. It says, “Go to the pool area”, Key said.

“Are you going?”, Jonghyun asked.

“Why should I?”, Key said.

“Maybe it’s a blind date!”, Taemin joked.

All laughed.

Key smirked as he walked through the pool.

“Look Key hyung, I thought he’s not going there?”, Taemin laughed.

All laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...MINHO AND HAECHUL’S POV...

Minho grabbed Haechul’s wrist and walked away from them. Haechul surprised.

“Where are we going oppa?”, Haechul asked.

“Somewhere out there.”, He smiled.

“Okay?”, She said.

They went to the pool area. They seated by the pool.

“So what are we doing here oppa?”, Haechul asked.

“Nothing. Juts stay away from those crickets.”, Minho joked.

She chuckled. “I just want to ask something oppa.”, She said.

He looked at Haechul, “What is it?”

“The one they were talking about? Remember?”, She said.

“Oh that..”, he smiled.

“Is that true?”, She asked curiously.

He nodded.

“Who is she?”, She asked.

“You..”, he whispered as he stood up.

“What oppa?”, She asked again.

“Huh? No, I didn’t say anything yet.”, He smiled. “By the way, are you and Key finally talk to each other?”, He asked.

She shook his head.

“Why?”, He asked.

“I don’t know. I feel awkward when I see him even if I wanted to talk to him those days even today.”, She surprised for what she just said.

“Really? Uhmm.. Wait, do you want something to drink? I’ll go and get some.”, He said as he walked in.

She nodded. “Okay?”

...END OF MINHO AND HAECHUL’S POV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...KEY AND HAECHUL’S POV...

While he was walking...

“I wonder what is this?”, He said.

“Where is this pool area?”, He asked his self.

He went near to the some students out there.

“Excuse me? Do you guys know where’s the pool area here?”, Key asked.

The students pointed over there somewhere.

“Oh okay. Thank you.”, Key bowed.

The students bowed too. Key walked in the pool area now. Minho who was watching him. It his planned to get Haechul and Key be okay together again. He just don’t want to see his friends not okay together. Key looked around and saw Haechul.

“Haechul?”, Key said.

Haechul looked at him. Her eyes widened. “Key oppa...”

“What are you doing here?”, He asked.

“Should I be the one who ask that?”, She said.

“Oh..”, He said as he rubbed his head. “Someone gave me this.”, He showed the note to Haechul.

“Oh I see.. But no one was here except me and..”, She stopped.

“Minho?”, He said.

Haechul just nodded and looked away to Key.

“Where is he?”, He asked.

“He get something to drink for us.”, She answered.

“Oh I see..”, He said as he walked away. “I wonder who wants to see me here?”, He asked his self.

Haechul looked at him.

There’s a waiter came. “Excuse me? Are you Sir Key?”, The waiter asked as he looked at the paper.

Key nodded in a confused looked.

“Oh okay. Here you go Sir.”, The waiter said as he gave the two tea to Key.

“Ehh? What is this for?”, Key asked.

The waiter just left after he gave the tea and has a note again. Haechul was looking at him in a confused looked. She stood up and went near to Key.

“What is it oppa?”, She asked as she took the paper.

It says: “Have fun.. :)”

“Hmm..”, She mumbled.

“Why?”, He asked.

“I think why Minho oppa took so long now.. He planned this.”, She smirked.

“Ehh?”, Key said.

Haechul smirked as she get the tea and seated again on the pool. Key don’t know what he will going to do. So he went in to the bench across where is Haechul seated.

“Uhm..”, Key said.

Haechul looked at him.

“Do you really think he planned this?”, He asked.

She nodded.

“How?”, He asked.

“He wants us to be okay again.”, She said in awkward.

“Ohh.. Th-then..”, he stuttered.

She just shrugged.

“You still mad at me? I’m sorry again for that. I promise it wouldn’t happened again.”, He said directly.

She surprised and chuckled.

“Yahh...”, He said.

She laughed and stopped. “It’s okay now.”

His eyes widened in happy. “Seriously?!”

She nodded and looked away; blushed.

He smiled. “Thank you for forgiving me.”

She smiled and splashed some water to Key; laughed.

“Oh? Yah!”, he did too. Until he fell on the pool. Haechul kept laughing at him.

He smirked. “Help me please?”

She shook his head and stick out her tongue.

He pouted. “Please?”

Haechul helped him but Key pulled her in to the pool. He laughed at her too.

“Yah!”, She hit the water to Key.

Key did the same too.

...END OF KEY AND HAECHUL’S POV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho was watching them but he just left when he saw they are okay now, finally. He went back now to the guys and only who left there was Minjae, Taemin, and Onew.

“Oh? Minho hyung! Where’s noona?”, Taemin asked.

“She’s with Key.”, Minho smiled.

“Oh? So you’re the one who wrote on that note?”, Onew exclaimed.

Minho nodded and smiled. “Where’s Jonghyun and Yoona?”, He asked.

“Walk over there..”, Minjae answered.

“Oh doing sweet stuff again huh?”, Minho joked.

Taemin and Onew laughed. Minjae hit Minho’s arm lightly.

“Yah..”, Minho said. “So the one who left here is the triangle. Oh, did I disturb you guys?”, He joked.

“What are you talking about hyung!”, Taemin said as he threw up some sand to Minho.

“Yah!”, Minho smirked. “Isn’t it true?”, He kept played around with Taemin.

Onew and Minjae were just looking at them.

“Let’s go hyung. Let’s leave them together.”, Taemin said as he looked at Minjae smiling.

“Ehh?”, Minjae yelled lightly.

Minho laughed. “Okay, let’s go.”, He said as he pulled Taemin.

“Yah!”, Minjae called out.

Minho and Taemin just put their hands on the air, like they waved.

“Don’t mind them.”, Onew said.

Minjae blushed and shy.

“Now we’re the only one who left here.”, He said.

She was nervous. “Oppa...”

“Hmm?”, He said.

“I’m going inside now..”, She stood up but Onew hold her hands.

“Please stay...”, He said.

She blushed more, luckily it was night so Onew will not see her red face. Then, she sat again but there’s a big space now between them. Onew looked on their big space and looked up to Minjae. He moved a little. Minjae was like she’s looking at the beach but she’s looking what was Onew doing.

“Nice work Jinki.”, A guy student said as he passed by to them. He thumbs up at Onew. Onew and Minjae looked at their back.

“Shut up Wooxa!”, Onew said as he rubbed his head.

Minjae chuckled.

“Sorry for that.”, Onew said.

“It’s okay. Who’s that?”, Minjae asked.

“Oh my classmate.”, Onew said.

“Oh I see..”, Minjae nodded.

Onew just smiled. “Uhmm..”, he stopped because someone talked again.

“Hi Jinki oppa!”, A girl student said as she passed by too with friends and blinked at him.

Onew and Minjae looked at her.

“Seems like she likes you.”, Minjae giggled.

Onew nodded. “She’s my classmate and yeah.. She do likes me but I just ignored her.”

Minjae chuckled. “Why? Don’t ignore her. She’s pretty. *as she look to the girl*”, she smiled.

Onew just shrugged. “I just don’t like the way she move around me.”

Minjae chuckled. “What’s her name?”, She asked.

“Gara.”, Onew answered.

“Oh nice name.”, Minjae smiled.

Onew just smiled a little and looked at Minjae. “Do you have in your class...”

“That someone is liking me?”, Minjae guessed.

Onew nodded and chuckled.

Minjae nodded. “But I ignored them too.”

Onew laughed because they are just doing the same thing. Minjae too.

“Why you’re ignoring them?”, Onew asked curiously.

“I don’t know.... Maybe I like someone so that’ why I don’t want them to court me.”, She bowed as she played to the sand.

“Oh...”, Onew smiled a little as he remembered something on the prom.

*Flash back the times that Minjae said that she likes him when she was drunk*

Minjae looked at him. “What are you smiling at?”, She asked curiously.

“Nothing..”, Onew shook his head; smiling.

Minjae smirked.

“So is that mean, you are waiting for that guy to confess on you?”, Onew asked curiously.

Minjae blushed;looked down as her hair covered her face. “I’m scared.”

Onew surprised why was she scared. “Why?”

“I’m scared to love someone. I don’t know why.”, Minjae said lightly.

Onew just looked at the beach. “Maybe you’re not yet ready for those things...”, he said.

Minjae just shrugged and stood up. “I..I gotta go oppa.”, As she stood up and ran.

“Wait...”, Onew said but Minjae didn’t hear him. He sighed.

“I will wait....”.., Onew whispered.

========================

Hurray! Key and Haechul are okay now! HAHA! Aww.. Minjae.. :’( That’s okay. Onew will wait for you. Yaay! XD Minho oppa, you’re so nice... :] HIHI..

Oh yeah, sorry for the first part up there. I just don’t know what I’m going to write in their activities. HAHA! XD Mianhae.. ><”

*sigh* I need to finished my stories before school starts again. Anyway, a little more chapters and it will going to end up soon. Even my other story, “Mannequin”. :3

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT