Neighbor

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...Now, Jonghyun and Minjae are awake. It's 6:00 in the morning. They ate breakfast and they start to clean the house and fix their things. They didn't know that in the back of their house was Onew's house. Then that time, Onew is still sleeping but he woke up when he heard a noise from his neighbor. He stand up and look at the window. He saw a girl but he can't see it that much then he look at the other room.

"So I have new neighbors. Wait, isn't that? Jonghyun?", Onew said.

Then Onew went out of his house and went there, he saw now Jonghyun outside.

"Need help?", Onew said.

Jonghyun look around who was it.

"Onew?! Hyung?! Ahaha! How are you? Why you're here? When did you came?", Jonghyun asked.

"Haha! I'm good. I'm your neighbor, I'm just at the back of your house. I came back here last week. You? Your just new here?", Onew said.

"I'm good too. Yeh, I'm just new here. I'm with Minjae, remember her?", Jonghyun said.

"Really? Yeh, so are you guys...", Onew stop because Minjae came out and go with them.

"Jonghyun oppa who you talking there?", Minjae shouted.

"Minjae, this is Onew, my childhood friend. Onew, this is Minjae", Jonghyun said.

Then, Minjae and Onew shake hands. Onew can't move his hand and eyes to Minjae so...

"Heyah Onew! Onew!", Jonghyun said.

Onew shook his head and...

"I'm sorry!", Onew bowed.

Minjae smile. :)

Then, Jonghyun went inside the house and Minjae and Onew still outside.

"So.. Uuhh.. Jonghyun Oppa talks all about you, no, not just you, the others too. I forgot their names, hmm... Let see...", Minjae said.

"Oh I thought it was only me. It's Key and Minho, right? Wait, what did you just say? Oppa? I thought you guys are..", Onew said.

"Yah! Key and Minho! Right! Haha! Uhuh..Jonghyun Oppa, his just like my brother. Huh? Oh no! No! We're just friends, bestfriends", Minjae said.

"Really? Then why you guys live in one house?", Onew asked.

"Because we want to live near to our bestfriend Haechul and Taemin. You know Haechul right? She's Taemin's step sister. Oh! I get it! Why? Did you first thought that me and Jonghyun oppa are..?", Minjae said.

"Oh that's cool! Yeh, I thought you guys are like that", Onew rubbed his head (embarrased).

They laughed.

"Heyah! MINEW! Stop that first! Come on here!", Jonghyun shouted.

"Did you just hear the what he said?", Onew asked.

"No, why?", Minjae answered.

"Oh nothing. Maybe I just heard it wrong", Onew said.

Then, Minjae touch Onew's cheeks.

"Hihi! You're so cute when you're shy!", Minjae said and she went now inside.

Onew smile :') and went inside too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...INSIDE THE HOUSE...

..."Minjae, did you already call Haechul?", Jonghyun asked.

"No", Minjae answered.

"Call her and tell that we're here now", Jonghyun said.

Then Minjae call Haechul.

[Nothing can stop me from loving you, you, you]
Taemin answered.

"Hello Minjae! This is Taemin, Noona is cooking", Taemin said.

"Oh okay. Just wanted to say that were here now at the house, were already starting cleaning the house. Oh Taemin! Onew was here! His our neighbor!", Minjae said.

"Wooh!? Are you serious?! Onew Hyung was there?! aigoo! Okay, okay, I'll tell now Noona and we will go there right away! see you!", Taemin said excitedly.

"Okay! See yah!", Minjae said.

"Noona! Minjae and Jonghyun Hyung are here now and Onew Hyung was there! Noona! Hurry! Let's go there!", Taemin said excitedly.

"Really? Okay! Okay! Wait, I'm almost done. I'll just bring this food there. Help me!", Haechul said.

Now they leave and walk through Minjae and Jonghyun's house. While they're walking...

"Taemin, do you like Minjae?", Haechul asked.

"Huh? What are you talking about Noona?", Taemin denying it.

"Oh don't deny it! I saw your wallet! There's a picture of Minjae", Haechul said.

"Heyah Noona! i told you not to touch my things without my permission! Aaiisshh!", Taemin shy, blushing and annoying.
Haechul was laughing and...

"hihi.. don't worry Taemin, this is only our secret. I'm not going to tell this to her, promise!", Haechul said and she hug Taemin.

They didn't realize that they're almost at Minjae and Jonghyun's house.

"Uuuhhh... That's so sweet!", Minjae shouted.

Then Taemin and Haechul look around.

"Aaahhh! Minjae! Finally! You're here!", Haechul shouted.

So Jonghyun and Onew heard them then they go outside.

"Hi Haechul! Taemin!", Jonghyun said waving his hand.

"Hi Jonghyun Oppa!", Haechul said and they hug.

Taemin went to Onew and hug.

"How re you Hyung? Long time no see! When did you came?", Taemin asked.

"I'm good! Yeh, long time no see. Oh just last week", Onew said.

"Aaaiisshh! If I only knew that you're here last week, I'm always going to your house, haha! Our house was just near here", Taemin said.

"Haha! That's okay Taemin!", Onew said.

"Taemin! Onew! Come here!", Jonghyun shouted.

"Haechul this is Onew, Onew this is Haechul", Jonghyun said.
And they shake hands.

"Oh guys, I bring food for us! Let's go inside so we can eat this", Haechul said.

"Oh yah! I'm hungry", Jonghyun said.

"Smells delicious!", Minjae and Onew said.

"No! Don't eat that, you'll get poison!", Taemin said jokingly.

They all laughed and they go now inside and eat lunch.

=========================

Please comment!  :3