Continuationof the Chapter 47...

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

(On chapter 47...)

Onew & Minjae heard Haechul yelled.  They looked at each other and went out.  Taemin was walking but when he looked back, he saw Onew & Minjae running like there’s something wrong.  So he followed them.  Jonghyun heard Haechul’s yelled too so he went out and find them.  They came now and saw Minho was on the sand hurting, Key was standing up and looking at Minho angrily, and Haechul was crying.  Haechul ran, she passed by the guys.  Minjae followed her.  Key walked on the other side.  Onew followed him. Then, Jonghyun and Taemin helped Minho and they went to Minho’s cottage.

Continuation...

...KEY AND ONEW’S POV...

Key ran fast as he could when he walked out on the scene.  He ran really fast.  Suddenly, while he was running, a teardrop just slid down on his face.  He was surprised, why he was crying?  It’s just a kiss but why was that?!  He kept asking his self.  He kneeled on the sand, fronting the beach, squishing the sand really hard.  The sound of the waves was like a sad sound.  It’s so quiet and there’s no more people.  Then, he sat down on his place.  Hugging his legs and laid down his head.

Onew followed Key when he left.  He was almost going to lost Key on his sight.  But lucky, he still found Key.  He saw Key sitting on alone by the beach.  He went beside Key and sit.

“Leave me alone.”, Key said; even though he didn’t looked up who was it.

Onew ignored what Key said.  “Are you okay?”, he asked.

“...”, Key didn’t respond.

“What happened?”, Onew kept asking him.

Key still didn’t say anything.

Onew sighed.  “Did you already forget what we promised to each other when we we’re young?  No secrets right?”, he said.

“You don’t wanna know it.”, Key said.

“Why would I?  Remember that...that since we’re young, we don’t fight to each other.  I want to know what happened because this is the first.  First time and it looks like it’s so serious.”, Onew said.

Key didn’t respond again.

“Come on tell me Key...  Maybe I can help.”, Onew said.

Key smirked.

“Is this because of Haechul?”, Onew asked.

Key didn’t respond still.

“Are you in love with Haechul?”, Onew asked.

Key’s head suddenly up.  “Why would I get in love with that girl?”, he looked at Onew.

“I don’t know...  As what I saw lately...It looks like about that.  Fighting over a girl.”, Onew said.

Key smirked.  “You think so?”

Onew shrugged.

“That’s right...I’m in love with that girl since I met her...she was mad at me.  I hurt her.  I didn’t help her that time.”, Key smirked; remembering the accident.  (Do you guys remember that?  When Key almost hit Haechul by his car and Haechul fell of the ground?  yeah...that one.)

Onew smiled a little.  “Then why did you get mad at Minho?  Is there something happened on them?  Why’d you hit Minho if there’s nothing reason.  Right?”

Key looked down again... “They...they kiss...”

Onew was surprised.  “Re-really??”

Key nodded.

“And you’re....jealous?”, Onew asked.

“Whaat?!  Why should I?! It’s just a kiss!  I can do that to any girls, not only to her!”, Key said.

“Then why you’re affected?”, Onew said.

Key sighed and shrugged.

“You shouldn’t get mad at them you know...”, Onew said.

“What do you mean?”, Key asked curiously.


“Let’s just say...you’re not Haechul’s boyfriend.”, Onew said looking at Key.  Key looked at him too and think.

“You’re right...”, Key said slowly.

...END OF POV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They’re back to Seoul. Saturday and Sunday passed by so today was Monday.  School again.     School almost going to end so the Seniors has no more class sometimes.  But they still need to go to school, they’re practicing the graduation.  All classes has no class.  So the hall way were very noisy.  Having fun their free time.             

...KEY’S AND MINHO’S POV...

He was on his way to the Music room.  He wants to go there to take some nap.  He passed by the library but Minho went out from there.  They stopped and looked to each other.  The left side of Minho’s lips has a bruise.  Key looked at it and looked down.

“Can I talk to you?”, Key asked.

Minho just nodded.

Then they went to the field.

“So..”, Minho said.

“Uhm..I just want to apologize about what happened last Friday.  I was over acting.  I don’t know what I’m doing that night.”, Key smirked.  “I’m sorry..”

Minho nodded, “It’s alright...I know you...”, before he finished what he will going to say, Key suddenly talked.

“You know, I’m still feel bad about what happened that night.  But now, we’re okay now, I’m happy.  So yeah, I’m going now Minho.  I’ll take some nap somewhere.  Bye!  See you later!”, Key said fast and ran.  He don’t want to hear what Minho’s going to say.

“O-okay..  But!  Have you already talk to Chullie?”, Minho shouted.

Key waved.  “I will!”; He looked at Minho, “by the way, congratulations!”

Minho was like, “What are you talking about Key?”

...END OF POV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...KEY AND HAECHUL’S POV...

After Key left Minho on the field.  He continued to go in the Music Room.  He opened the door and looked around.  Gladly, no one was there.  He walked to the front and laid down on the right corner of the room.  The only light that was on was on the little stage, spotting the piano.  So it’s a little bit dark.

In 1hour...  Someone opened the door in the Music Room.  Key woke up and looked who was it.  He saw Haechul.  He stand up and Haechul saw him too but they can’t see each other cleared up.

“Why you’re here?”, Key asked.

“I...I just want to talk to you...”, Haechul said.

“About what?”, he asked again.

“About...”, she said looking down.

“About last Friday?”, he smirked.

She looked at Key with a confused look.  Why is he smiling at?

“It’s alright you know.  I’m just over acting.  I don’t know what I’m doing that night.  Don’t mind me.”, Key smiled.  “I already talked to Minho earlier.  We’re okay now.  Uhm..I apologize to you to about that night.”, he looked at Haechul and walked beside her and patted her shoulder.

“Anyway, thanks Chul...”, Key smiled and walked out the Music room.

Haechul didn’t get a chance to talked.  She was confused.  “Thanks for what?”, she asked her self.

“Are you okay Key...”, she said looking by the door.

..END OF POV...

=====================

UPDATED MY READERS! :D   oooohhhh~ seems like Key changed. ><

So yeah...til here again.  I don’t know when I can update this again.  So we’ll wait again.  Waah~ hope you like it.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :]