The Truth...

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

A month later.

After Key & Seohyun told their friends about them, Seohyun felt guilty every time she saw Haechul.  She kept on thinking if this is right. Until she realized that this wasn’t right so she called Onew, Minjae, Taemin and Jonghyun to talk about this situation. She can’t take this anymore so she decided to tell the truth.

------------------------

“I wonder why suddenly Seohyun wants to talk to us without Key?”, Jonghyun wondered.

“Maybe she’s going to surprise Key?”, Taemin smiled.

“Is their monthsary today?”, Onew asked.

“I think not.  She’s serious when she called me and I felt that there’s something wrong.”, Minjae shrugged.

“Hmm.. She didn’t even invited Noona and Minho.”, Taemin said.

“Yeah..and she doesn’t want us to tell them about this meet up of us.”, Jonghyun said.

*bus stop*

“I guess we’re here now.”, Onew said, looking around.

“Why don’t we just use your car Onew hyung instead of bus?!”, Taemin smirked.

“That’s what Seohyun said! So that Key, Haechul and Minho won’t notice.”, Onew said.

“GUYS! STOP! Lets just go inside. Maybe Seohyun is waiting for us already.”, Minjae walked first and went inside the restaurant. Then, the guys followed.

----------------------

Seohyun was waiting inside already. She kept on looking around, searching for them. Until she spotted them. She stood up and waved.

“Oh! There’s Seohyun!”, Jonghyun pointed.

~~~

“Hi guys~”, Seohyun smiled.

“Why did you suddenly invite us here? Without Key?”, Onew asked.

“Oh. It’s because I have something to tell you guys.”, she became serious.

The guys were curios.

“What is it Seohyun? Is there something wrong between you two?”, Minjae asked.

Seohyung shook head. “I’ll tell this directly so don’t be surprise guys, okay? And don’t let Haechul, Minho and especially Key knows about this.”

The guys nodded.

“About us…We’re not really together.” Seohyun said.

“What do you mean?”, all asked curiously.

“It’s just a show. Fake relationship.”, she said.

All surprised. “WHAT?!” O_O

She nodded. “In fact, I have a boyfriend in Europe already. He’s Korean too. His name is Jung Yong Hwa. We’ve been together since I went there.”

“Ohhh~”, the three guys said.

“But what about the…kiss that happened between you two.”, Minjae asked.

“EHH?! YOU AND KEY KISSED?!”, Taemin and Jonghyun shocked.

“We didn’t kiss.”, Seohyun said.

“Why’d you guys do this then?”, Onew asked.

“Because of Key? When he got hurt when he saw Haechul and Minho kissed by the beach?”, Minjae said.

Seohyun nodded.

“EHH?! Noona and Minho kissed for real?! Are you guys serious!?”, Taemin was so surprised. His eyes turned big.

“Now Taemin knows all about this.”, Jonghyun laughed.

“I don’t understand why Key did this.”, Minjae said.

“Maybe because…he really got hurt.”, Onew said.

Minjae shrugged.

“It’s Key’s plan. I just helped him because he really got hurt and I know this is wrong. So that’s why I want to talk with you guys.”, Seohyun said.

“It’s okay. Now we understand.”, they said.

Seohyun smiled, “Thanks guys. By the way, tomorrow I will go back to Europe.”

All got surprised.

“What?! Why?!”. Minjae said.

“What about the graduation?!”, Onew said.

“You’re leaving us that fast?!”, Jonghyun said.

“She miss Yong Hwa hyung already.”, Taemin joked.

All stared at him.

“I’m just kidding!”, Taemin smiled.

Seohyun giggled. “I’m sorry. I want to stay longer and spend with you guys but yeah…”

“Aww~ it’s okay. You don’t have to be sorry. We’re just thinking, the graduation is near already, don’t you want to experience it?”, Minjae asked.

“I love to but.”, Seohyun pouted.

“Aww~ stop it guys. Don’t force her. Lets just give her a group hug.”, Jonghyun smiled and stood up.  The guys too.

“YEAH~!!”, and they hugged her.

Seohyun smiled. “I have a favor with you guys.”

All looked at her.

“Please let Key and Haechul be friends again, please?”, she asked.

All looked with each other.

“Of course! Sure! No problem Seohyun!”, Onew smiled.  “Right guys?”

All looked at him.

“Right!”, Minjae said.

“Yeah!”, Taemin said.

“We will do it! No matter what!”, Jonghyun said and smiled.

Seohyun smiled. “Thanks so much guys. I’m going to miss all of you.”

“We will going to miss you too Seohyun. Be happy there, okay?”, Jonghyun said.

“Don’t forget us.”, Minjae smiled.

“Of course”, Seohyun smiled.

“Let’s give her another group hug guys!”, Onew shouted.

“WOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~” ^^,

======================

UPDATED AGAIN! It’s our spring break this week! ^^ Hope I can update this again this week! Hwaiting to me! :D

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. THANKS! ;3