I Will Wait For You

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

The same time when Key and Haechul talked.

Onew and Minjae's POV.

Past 12 midnight. At the rooftop of house of Minjae and Jonghyun.

Onew was already going to sleep, but he saw something by the window like a shadow of a person. He got scared but he still tried to look what is it. He walked slowly by the window and looked outside. He didn't see anything. In fact, at this time, everybody should sleeping.

"Geez...I think, I'm just so sleepy..hmm..", Onew went back to his bed; scared.

"AH!!", Onew shouted a little.

*someone texted him; vibrated.*

"Geez!! Who else will text me at this time?!", he sighed; nervous.

"Oh? Minjae-ah..She's still awake?", he smiled a little; nervous fades away.

"Can't sleep? :')", Minjae text.

"oh. She saw me?", Onew looked at the window; and replied,
"No..just about to go to sleep, why? Something wrong? Are you okay? Why you're still awake?"

She chuckled; replied,
"Oh. I see. No..there's nothing wrong..I'm okay, just thinking of someone else problems."

He replied, "Want to talk about it? Where are you? In your room?"

She replied, "Rooftop. :)"

"Rooftop?? Ehh??", he stood up in his bed real fast and looked up.

He saw Minjae. He brought his blanket and went out of his window while texting her and went over by Minjae's house rooftop too, secretly.

He replied, "How did you get up there?! You alone?? Aren't you cold??".

He was already at Minjae's back.

She replied, "I turned into a Ninja earlier :) well yeah, kind of cold now.."

"Really?", he giggled; put the blanket on Minjae.

She got surprised. "Oppa, how did you get up here?? Oh..mm..thanks for the blanket.", blushed.

He smiled, "Let's say I turned into a Ninja too, yeah?", giggled.

She giggled too.

 

 

*so quiet now....awkward*

Onew coughed.

Minjae looked at him, "oh, oppa, why didn't you bring another blanket for you..."

"It's okay, don't worry.", he smiled.

"I don't want you to get sick..come here by my side then oppa..", even if she was shy to say that.

"Oh...n-no. I'm okay..it's okay Minjae-ah..", he said.

But Minjae went by his side then, and covered him the half of the blanket.

Onew got embarrassed, "t-thanks Minjae...", he bowed shyly.

Minjae smiled; blushed.

They were so close to each other because of the blanket. (can you imagine that? Kekeke)

"Aigoo..it's so cold right here now huh oppa?", she said.

"H-huh? Oh..yeah. It is. You don't want to go inside yet?", he asked; but deep inside, he was saying,

*Please say no, please say no. It's okay if I got freeze here as long as I'm so close here with you.*

"No...I don't want to. When I'm inside, I always think of everything. Right here, I'm freezing but I can't concentrate on what I'm thinking, I like here better...", she said.

"oh....it's okay Minjae-ah, I know things will go better soon. I know on Monday, we'll see Key and Haechul are back to normal. okay? Don't be sad. You can stay here as long as you want to, with me...", he said.

"I know Onew-ssi...", she smiled but surprised when she realized the last words; she looked at Onew.

Onew was looking at her too, they're nose were already meeting up...

Suddenly...

 

 


Minjae's eyes closed.....they kissed.

She paused. O_O

"I-I'm sorry...but I....I love you Minjae.", Onew said.

She was very surprise. "O-oppa..."

"It's okay if you don't answer it right now, I can wait. I will wait for you.", he smiled like nothing happened.

----------------

UPDATED! >:]