Girl Talk

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...One night, Minjae nd Haechul were talking on the phone.

“Minjae!”, Haechul said.

“Oh? I’m glad you called. You have many things you should tell me Chul!”, Minjae said. “What happened to you yesterday? Even Key?”, She asked.

“About that, long story but I’ll tell it to you. It started when Minho came, when we were in the airport.”, Haechul said. “I saw him kiss a girl on the cheeks.”

“Woah! Woah! Are you sure?! Really?!”, Minjae surprised.

“Yeh unnie. Then, I ran through the rest room so that you guys won’t see me crying.”, Haechul said.

“Aww my dear Chul!”, Minjae frowned.

“It’s okay unnie. Then, Key followed me that time. Gladly no one inside on the girls rest room. Key kept knocking on the door. When i opened it, he hugged me tightly. He was like worrying at me too much.”, Haechul said.

“Aww~ I noticed that.”, Minjae said.

Haechul sighed. “Unnie, I think Minho is different now.”, She said.

“I don’t see anything wrong about Minho yesterday? I only see in him was his hair and he talks a lot now.”, Minjae said.

“You can say that because you didn’t saw what I saw.”, Haechul said.

“Tell me..”, Minjae said.

“First one, I already said it, when he kissed the girl. Then second one when we were on the bar. When I went to the restroom and I saw him, touching the girls legs.”, Haechul said rollinng in her bed. “Unnie...”, she pouted.

“He’s just having fun yesterday but that kiss and touch the girls legs, disgusting!”, Minjae smirked and sighed. “That’s why you went home early last night, right?”, She asked.

“Yeh unnie. I’m sorry.”, Haechul said.

“No need to be sorry. I understand.”, Minjae said. “So that’s it?”, She asked.

“About Minho, yes.”, Haechul sighed.

“About Minho so this one guy you have a story too? *cough*”, Minjae .

“Stop joking around unnie. About Key, I think I really like him.”, Haechul said and blushed.

“Yaay! Seriously!?”, Minjae giggled. “Then, what about Minho?”, She asked.

“Yeh unnie. About him, I don’t know. I still like him but aish..”, Haechul said.

“Why don’t you talk to him? And tell me about Key.”, Minjae said.

“Talk to him?!”, Haechul surprised. “I don’t think so unnie..”, she said. “And about Key, It’s the first time that I saw him really a caring person.”, Haechul smiled.

“Why?! What happened last night?!”, Minjae said excitedly.

“When I went home, Key followed me again ight? He gave a ride home but I changed my mind that I don’t want to go home yet so I said we go anywhere. Then, we stopped by a bridge. He said this place is where he goes when he has a problem. He’s shouting there to feel better of his self. I tried it and I feel better now. I hugged him tightly that time and cried in his shoulder.”, Haechul said.

“Aww~ Sweet Key.”, Minjae said.

Haechul sighed. “On Monday, i don’t know if I’m going to talk with him.”, She said.

“Who? Minho? What if he talk with you?”, Minjae asked.

“I don’t know.”, Haechul said.

“What about the prom?!”, Minjae asked.

“I don’t know. I’m planning of not to come but I don’t know. Maybe? Eve if I don’t have partner. It’s okay, i know Minho has a partner already. Maybe that girl on the airport or that girl on the bar!”, Haechul said angry.

“Woah.. Calm down. What if he doesn’t have a partner? And he ask you?”, Minjae said.

“I don’t know what to do unnie.”, Haechul said.

“Minjae sighed. “Let’s just wait and see.”, She said.

Haechul sighed. “You what’s new?”, She asked.

“Nothing new.”, Minjae smiled widely.

Haechul smirked.