I Don't Know What To Do!!

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...Seohyun visited Key in his house today. Seohyun was going to tell something to Key.

“Oh? Seohyun? How did you end up here? Is there a problem?”, Key asked.

“Oh no, there’s no problem.”, Seohyun face was like very nervous.

“Oh.. Hmm.. Are you okay?”, Key asked.

“Ye-yes.”, Seohyun answered.
“I just want to tell something to you.”, Seohyun said.

“What is it? Tell me.”, Key said.

Seohyun went inside the house of Key. She’s so nervous.

“Uhm... I just want to say that... I know Key we’ve just met this year but eventhough it’s just a few months ago, I think I like you Key.”, Seohyun said.

Key surprised and shocked.

“What Seohyun?”, Key said.

“I like you Key!”, Seohyun said.

“But...Why? I don’t understand.”, Key said.

“I like you since I met you Key.”, Seohyun said.

“But...I’m sorry Seohyun.”, Key said.

“Why?! Because of that girl?! Huh?!”, Seohyun shouted and crying.

“What are you talking about Seohyun?!”, Key said.

“You can’t love me because of Haechul! I know you like her Key! But why can’t you see me! I’m always here for you! Can’t you see!? Haechul like Minho! She doesn’t even like you, you know!”, Seohyun shouted and crying and hugging Key.

Key was like pushing her.

“Seo-Seohyun! Stop! Please understand it. I’m sorry. Your just a friend to me, like a sister. Hmm? Please understand. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”, Key said.

Seohyun stopped crying.
“I understand. I’m sorry. I guess I shoudn’t be not like this. I’m very sorry Key. I’m still happy eventhough I know in the first place, I don’t have a place in your heart. Hope our friendship didn’t affect this. By the way Key, I’m going back to Europe tomorrow. I just want to tell my feelings for you before I go. I’m ging now.”, Seohyun smiled.

“Wait Seohyun!”, Key said.

Seohyun stopped.

“Thank you Seohyun.”, Key smiiled.

Seohyun smiled and bowed.

Key hugged Seohyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Haechul was walking that time in the village. When Key hugged Seohyun, Haechul saw them. She don’t know what she felt that time. She was like confused.

...That night, Haechul called Minjae.

{Jojo! Janinhan neoneun wae jiwojiji annyago oh oh oh Hey! My Jojo! Love! Yes Jojo! Stay! Mwol jalmotaenni I, I was blind!}, Minjae phones ringing.

“Hello Haechul?”, Minjae answered.

“Minjae! Help me! I’m so confusing here.”, Haechul said.

“Why? What happened?”, Minjae asked.

“I don’t know what I felt earlier. When I saw Key and Seohyun hugged each other, I felt something. Like, I’m hurting. But I don’t know why! Minjae unnieeee...Help me! Why is that..”, Haechul said.

“OMG Haechul! Maybe you like Key!”, Minjae said.

“What?! But..”, Haechul said and thinking of something. *Flash back the times that she and Key we’re bonding each other.*

“Oh? Why you became quiet Haechul? Are you okay?”, Minjae said.

“Oh? Yeh..I’m okay. Minjae...”, Haechul said.

“Hmm?”, Minjae said.

“I think you’re right.”, Haechul smiled.

“OMG Haechul! Really?! Wow!”, Minjae smiled.

“Gosh Minjae, this is hard. I like him but I like Minho too. Their friends but! uughhh! I don’t know!”, Haechul said.

“Don’t worry about that Haechul for now. Just be friends with them first and you’ll know who you really like to them.”, Minjae smiiled.

“I guess you’re right Minjae. Thank you!”, Haechul said.
“By the way Minjae, so how’s yours?”, Haechul smiled.

“What do you mean?”, Minjae smiled.

“How are you and Onew oppa?”, Haechul smiled.

Minjae smiled.
“Naaaaahhhh~Nothing is going on with us Haechul, okay? And I know, he thinks of me is just a friend.”, Minjae said.

“Oh no, no, no Minjae! Don’t say that! You don’t even know what’s Onew feels about you, okay?”, Haechul smiiled.

Minjae laughed.
“Okay Haechul..Thanks too!”, Minjae smiled.

“You’re welcome. Good night Minjae! I love you sis!”, Haechul smiled.

“Aww~I love you too sis! Good night!”, Minjae smiled.