Continuation of Prom Part 2

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

It was already 2:30 a.m. Haechul went inside of their rooms. Minho was in his dreamland. She went fast as she could in the bed. She was crying silently. Minho woke up, he heard Haechul was crying, he didn’t bothered Haechul nor talked to her. He was just looking at Haechul, he was wondering what happened to her. Why is Haechul crying? He’s worrying about Haechul.

“This day was a perfect day in all of us.”, Minho said.

“But why is she crying?”, He asked himself.

“There’s no reason to be sad today?”

“Should I ask her?”

Then, he poked Haechul. He can’t take it so he talked to Haechul.

“Oh? Minho oppa.. You’re still awake?”, Haechul said and wiped her tears.

“Yeh.. Are you okay?”, Minho asked.

She nodded and turned around at Minho. She smiled fake. Minho touched her face...

“You’re crying... What’s wrong?”, He asked frowned.

“Oh it’s nothing, I just remembered of something. Don’t worry oppa.”, She said.

“Are you sure?”, He asked.

She nodded.

Suddenly, Minho hugged her.

“Oh? Oppa..”, she surprised.

“Just cry...”, he said softly.

She doesn’t want to cry in front of Minho but her tears just fell down. She hugged Minho tightly and cried. In an hour, she stood up and she packed her things. Minho was in his dreamland again. After she left, she texted her brother, Taemin.

{Taemin dongsaeng, I’m going home now. I forgot something to do at home. It’s emergency but don’t worry. :] Just tell it to the guys tomorrow. Thanks and see you later~ Take care okay? Saranghae dongsaeng.}

It’s 7:30 a.m., Seohyun, Taemin, Taeyeon, and Yoona prepared for their breakfast. They cooked hot dogs, pancakes, eggs, toast bread, bacon, and rice.

“Finally! We’re done!”, Seohyun smiled widely.

“Yeh!”, Taemin, Taeyeon, and Yoona said happily.

“So can we eat now?”, Taemin joked.

All laughed.

“Let’s call first them first.”, Yoona exclaimed.

“Aaahh~”, Taemin, Taeyeon, and Seohyun but they didn’t knew yet about Jonghyun and her.

“Stop that guys..”, Yoona blushed.

All laughed.

“Okay! Okay! Let’s call them!”, Taeyeon said.

Seohyun only left in the kitchen. Everyone went on everybody’s bed room.

---

“Jonghyun! Jonghyun oppa! Wake up now.. We’re going to eat breakfast.”, Yoona said as she shook Jonghyun.

“One more minute.”, Jonghyun said sleepily.

“Aww~ Come on up Oppa. I cooked some of the breakfast. Please oppa?”, She said.

“Alright..Alright.. I’m going up now. I don’t want to get my baby mad at me in our first day.”, He winked and hugged Yoona.

She blushed. “Let’s go?”, She reached her hand to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun hold her hand then went to the kitchen.

---

Taemin looked at the door if Minjae and Onew were already awake but no one is up yet.

Taemin giggled and sighed. “I don’t want to disturb you guys but I need to.”

“Minjae.. Onew hyung..”, Taemin said.

Nothing happened. He jumped on the bed between them. “Minjae! Onew hyung! Let’s go eat breakfast now! I’m hungry!”, Taemin yelled and luaghed.

Minjae woke up. “Oh? Taemin..”, she said as she rubbed her eyes.

“Taemin..”, Onew said as he yawned.

Taemin hugged Minjae. “Come on hyung, wake up. If you don’t want to see me hugging Minjae.”, Taemin joked but his really hugging Minjae.

“Onew sat on the bed. “What?”, He asked.

“Nevermind.”, Taemin laughed and let go of Minjae.

Minjae hugged Taemin’s arms and laid her head on his shoulder. “What’s our breakfast?”, She asked. ‘Did you cook it?”, She asked again.

Taemin nodded and smiled widely. “Just kidding, Seohyun noona, Yoona noona, Taeyeon noona, and me cooked it.”, He said.

Minjae chuckled.

“Minjae! Onew is sleeping again. Wake him up and I’ll go now. Okay?”, Taemin smiled but he was surprised. “Wait?!”, as he said.

“What?”, Minjae surprised at Taemin’s looked.

Taemin pointed at her shirt. Minjae looked at her shirt. Her eyes widened. They looked at each other and looked at Onew.

“Yah! Onew oppa!”, Minjae yelled as she shook Onew hardly.

“Huh? What?”, Onew asked in tired voice.

Taemin were just looking at them.

“What did you do to me last night?!”, she asked nervously.

Onew looked at Minjae and down to her shirt. “Yah! Don’t think that I did something on you last night! You said you didn’t bring any clothes so I let you borrowed my extra shirt. Luckily, i have extra.”, Onew complained.

“Did you dresses me up?”, She asked nervously.

“Aniyo!”, Onew answered. “I’m glad that you can still dressed up even if you got drunk last night.”, He smirked.

Taemin laughed and left but they didn’t noticed him leave. Minjae realized and remembered now.

“Oh.. I’m sorry oppa.”, She answered.

“That’s fine.”, he said.

She laughed lightly. “Let’s go eat now.”, She said.

He nodded. While walking through the kitchen...

“So how was your sleep oppa?”, She asked.

He remembered something last night.

{Flash back}

“Who do you like Minjae?”, He asked.

“Him...”, she answered.

“Who’s him?”, He asked curiously.

“Onew...”, she answered,

{End of Flash back}

“Yah! Oppa?”, Minjae waved in front of him.

“Huh? Oh oh.. Sorry.”, Onew said as he rubbed his head.

She smirked. “And what’s with the smile oppa?”, She asked curiously.

“I just remembered something last night.”, He smiled.

“Oohhh..”, she doesn’t have any idea what is it.

---

Taeyeon looked at the door of Seohyun and Key. Minjae and Onew saw her.

“Good morning Taeyeon!”, Both greeted. “Are you going to wake up Key?”, Onew asked.

“Oh good morning Minjae! Oppa!”, She bowed. “Yeh..”, she answered Onew.

“Oh I’ll just wake him up for you Taeyeon.”, Onew smiled. “You can go now in the kitchen.”, He said to Minjae and Taeyeon.

“Okay.”, Minjae & Taeyeon said.

Onew went inside of the room and wake up Key.

“Key, get up. We’re going to eat breakfast now.”, Onew said.

“Hmm?”, Key said.

“Let’s go eat breakfast.”, Onew said.

“Okay..”, Key said and seated on the bed.

“Are you okay?”, Onew asked curiously.

Key didn’t answered.

“Something happened?”, Onew asked.

“I...I...”, Key said.

“You what?”, Onew asked curiously.

“I kissed her.”, Key answered.

Onew’s eyes widened and surprised. “You what?! You kissed Seohyun?!”

“No! Not her!”, Key complained.

“Then who?”, Onew asked.

“Haechul...”, Key answered.

Onew’s eyes widened more. “For real?!”, he surprised.

Key nodded.

“Woah... But.. When was that happened?”, Onew asked curiously with an amused face.

“Last night.”, Key answered.

“How?”, Onew asked.

“I can’t sleep last night so I went in the terrace and went on the roof top. Haechul went there too, we talked and then when we’re going inside. I kissed her.”, Key said.

Onew giggled. “Did she get mad?”, He asked.

“Stop smiling... No, she just went in her room after that, she didn’t say anything about it but I don’t know.”, Key said.

“We’ll just see it when we go outside now. Let’s go, they’re already eating for sure.”, Onew said.

Key nodded.

---

In the kitchen, Seohyun, Yoona, Jonghyunn, Taemin, Minho, Taeyeon and Minjae were already there. All surprised when they saw Minjae’s shirt.

“Minjae! What happened to you?!”, Jonghyun asked curiously.

“Huh?”, Minjae asked.

“Why are you wearing Onew’s clothes?!”, Jonghyun asked nervously.

Minjae laughed. “Oppa.. I just forgot too bring my clothes. Onew oppa let me borrowed his extra shirt.”, She said.

Jonghyun sighed and everybody.

Minjae laughed. “Gosh guys! You know me. I won’t let that happened.”, She said.

All laughed. Then. Suddenly, Onew and Key came.

“Oh? Why Haechul not here yet?”, Minjae asked. “Where is she Minho?”, She asked.

“Oh! Minjae! She texted me last night, she went home already this morning. Uuuhh...? Sorry for not telling that to you guys, I forgot.”, Taemin said as he rubbed his head.

“Aww~”, Minjae pouted.

“She said, emergency. I don’t think that’s emergency.”, Taemin joked.

All laughed.

“Anyway, let’s just eat our breakfast and prepared to go home after this. We’ll see her on Monday, at school.”, Jonghyun said as he grabbed some bacon.

“Why I didn’t even noticed that?”, Minho asked.

All laughed.

“You trapped in your dreamland Minho oppa.”, Taeyeon joked.

All laughed.

“Let’s go eat now guys. I’m hungry.”, Seohyun complained.

“Yeh chef!”, All said and laughed.

---

While eating...

“Oh yeah guys! I have an announcement!”, Jonghyun stood up on his chair.

All looked at him curiously with an amused face. He hold Yoona’s hand and smiled to everyone.

“Aaaaahhhhh~”, all giggled and clapped.

“Wow!”, Taemin smiled.

“Congratulations to the both of you!”, All said happily.

Jonghyun and Yoona smiled. Then, the boys had a high five at Jonghyun. While, in the middle of enjoying...

“Key, are you okay?”, Seohyun asked.

“Huh? Oh..”, Key nodded and smiled fake.

“Okay.., Seohyun said unsurely. She’s thought of what happened last night at him and Haechul.

========================

COMMENT REPLIES:

@jessycloe  ---  HAHAHA!  YES!  THAT'S IT!  XDD  It's not much interesting huh?  LMAO.  XDD

@loveFORyunho  ---  Thank you!  :]

@icemochi18  ---  HAHAHA!  Oh I see...  well yeah, only the ones who left in the table was Taemin, Taeyeon, Key, and Haechul, so I think, it's easy that time to guess who was it.  HAHA!  cool~  ;]  HAHAHA!  Yeah, he kissed her.  >.<  and yep, still confusing about the two of them..  KEKEKE~  XD

========================

Yep! That’s right! Seohyun saw them.. >< omo~  I WONDER WHERE'S MY OTHER READERS?  O.O  I MISS THEM.  HIHIHI..  ><