Friends?

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...Winter Break just already end. Today is the first day again of school this Spring. Everybody is busy and tired. They don’t want to go to school. They want more vacation but they don’t have a choice.

Minho and Haechul’s next class/last class is Science. They’re going to the Science Laboratory Room. Their teacher said that they need to bring Mimi which is the rabbit. They bring it and showed it to the teacher.

“Okay..Both of you need to walk around this rabbit okay?”, Ms. Mir said.

“Okay miss.”, Minho and Haechul said.

“Only here in school right miss?”, Haechul asked.

“Yes.”, Ms. Mir answered.

“But! Be here in 5 minutes to time, okay?”, Ms. Mir said.

“Yes Miss!”, Minho and Haechul said.

“So is that mean miss we’re excuse in this class today?”, Minho asked.

“Yes. Happy?”, Ms. Mir smiled.

Minho and Haechul smiled and said “Thank you Miss!”.

They went outside and sit in the bench. Haechul was feeding Mimi and Minho was holding the rabbit.

“Come on Mimi, eat this. Eat this.”, Haechul said.

“She’s not eating it. Maybe she’s not hungry.”, Minho said.

“Uuuhhh...”, Haechul said and get the Mimi to Minho.

“Why you’re not eating Mimi? You’ll get sick if you didn’t eat.”, Haechul said.

Minho tried to feed Mimi.

“Oh? She’s eating it.”, Haechul said.

“Yeah..Maybe she like me.”, Minho joked.

“You’re so funny Minho. *laugh* *sigh* You’re so picky Mimi.”, Haechul smiled.

Minho smiled.

In 30 minutes..They stand up and went now in to their room. While walking...

*WWWOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!*, a water fell from up and it was the Freshmen. The water fell to Haechul. Minho didn’t hit. Minho shocked. He put Mimi down and help Haechul.

“You guys! Why did you do that!”, Minho shouted to the Freshmen.

“Minho, it’s fine. They’re just new here so they brought their attitudes when they are in Middle School. Let’s just say ‘KIDS’.”, Haechul said.

“But! Look what happened to you!”, Minho shouted.

Haechul was like shocked to Minho. Minho looked too her.

“Sorry...”, Minho said.

“It’s okay. I was like shocked when you shouted. It’s my first time I saw you like that.”, Haechul said.

“Oh..Sorry. I just don’t want to see to my friends like that.”, Minho said.

“Friends...”, Haechul whispered and was like break her heart in to pieces.

“What?”, Minho asked.

“Oh..nothing.”, Haechul answered.

Then, Minho took his extra shirt in his bag and gave to Haechul.

“Let’s go in the ladies restroom and change your shirt.”, Minho said.

Haechul nodded. They went now in the ladies restroom.

“I’ll wait here.”, Minho said.

Haechul nodded.

In 10 minutes, Haechul is done.

“Let’s go?”, Minho said.

Haechul nodded.

While walking...

“Are you okay?”, Minho asked.

Haechul nodded.

“You’re so quiet now. Do you want me to tell the teachers about this?”, Minho said.

“No..No..It’s fine.”, Haechul said.

“You sure? Or maybe I’ve said something to you that you didn’t like it?”, Minho said.

“No..I’m fine. I just feel like I’m going to have a sick. *sneeze*”, Haechul said.

“Oh..You’re sneezing. I’ll take you home.”, Minho said.

“No thanks. I’ll go with Taemin.”, Haechul said.

“Okay..”, Minho said.

In the parking lot.

“Hi Minho hyung!”, Taemin greeted.

“Hey Taemin!”, Minho greeted back.

“Oh? What happened to you Noona?”, Taemin worried to her.

“Nothing..Don’t worry. *sneeze*”, Haechul said.

“Give her a medicine when you go home Taemin, okay?”, Minho said.

“Okay hyung.”, Taemin said.

“Okay, bye!”, Minho said.

“Bye!”, Taemin said.

Haechul didn’t say anything to Minho when she went inside the car. Minho was like thinking what happened to Haechul. He keeps thinking.