She's Back!

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

At the hall way of the Seniors building.  Minho, Key, Haechul, Taemin, Onew, Minjae, and Jonghyun were bonding.  Key, Taemin, Onew, and Minjae were sitting on the balcony.  Haechul, Minho, and Jonghyun were standing up facing the four.  Haechul can’t look at Key and Minho even if they’re all okay.  She feels so awkward.  She was just quiet on her place.

“Aaahhh~ I’m hungry ”, Taemin complained.

“You’re always hungry ”, Key said.

“Chul   Didn’t you cook breakfast for Taemin today?”, Jonghyun cut in to discuss.

Haechul looked at him.  “Huh?  Oh yes I do.  Why?”, she asked.

“Then why is he always hungry?”, Jonghyun giggled.

Haechul just shrugged.

Jonghyun chuckled then became into serious face. “Aish   Where is Yoona at this time? ”, he looked around.

“Isn’t she one of the quire to sing the graduation song?”, Onew asked.

Jonghyun nodded and sighed.

“If that so...Then why you two are here?   Aren’t you supposed to be on the quire? ”, Key exclaimed; pointing at the two of them.

Jonghyun and Onew nodded. “Only the girls will sing.”, both smiled.

“Ohh that’s not fair ”, Key yelled a little bit.

“I know right?”, Jonghyun smirked.

“Nooo it’s not ”, Onew smiled.

“If Yoona Noona wasn’t there.  I know Jonghyun hyung will be it’s okay for him too.”, Taemin laughed.

“Shut up Taemin ”, Jonghyun shook his head.

“Hehe..  I’m hungry~  ”, Taemin shouted.

“Aish..  Let’s go Taemin   I’ll treat you then.  Since, I’m hungry now too.”, Minjae smiled; went down on the balcony.

“Really Minjae?   Sure ”, Taemin went down on the balcony too and hold Minjae’s wrist.

“Yah   What about me?”, Onew pouted.

“And me?”, Jonghyun and Key copied Onew.

“Aish...  Let’s go guys.  I’ll treat all of you just today ”, Minjae laughed.

“Woooh ”, Jonghyun and Key jumped and chased Minjae and Taemin.  They all going to the cafeteria but Minho and Haechul was still there on the balcony.  Just looking at the others.  Suddenly, a long brown hair and tall woman blocked there sight.

“Am I not invited?”, Seohyun shouted to the guys.  At the back of her was Minho and Haechul so she didn’t saw them.

The guys all looked up and all surprised.

“Seohyun  ”, everyone shouted like all the students in the hall way made looked at them.

Seohyun had a big smiled.  All of them hugged her.  Minho and Haechul was just watching them.  Then, last one who hugged her was Key.

Key smiled and looked in to Seohyun’s eyes that Haechul can see it.  Minho looked a little bit to Haechul.

“Seohyun~ Long time no see.  I miss you~”, Key smiled.

Everyone surprised because it’s like different.  Even Seohyun got surprised.

Seohyun chuckled.  “I miss you too Key.”, she patted Key’s back and pulled away.

“Right timing   We’re all going to the cafeteria and Minjae will treat us   Right Minjae?”, Key looked at Minjae and smiled.

Minjae nodded and smiled back.

“See   Let’s all go now ”, Key grabbed Seohyun’s hand and ran.

“Yah!  Wait for us!”, Onew, Minjae, Taemin, and Jonghyun yelled and followed them.


Minho and Haechul didn’t come to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cafeteria...

“There’s no more tables here.”, Jonghyun said while looking around by any chance if there’s a table for them.

It’s full of Senior’s the cafeteria.  They can’t find a seat.

“Oh!  Over there!  Hurry!”, Onew pointed.

They found a table finally and they sat.

“So guys?  What do you want to eat?”, Minjae asked.

“No no no..  We’ll come to you.”, Onew said.

“Yeah!  You’re gonna bring a lot of food so we’ll come to you.”, Taemin said happily.

“I’ll stay here.”, Jonghyun said not looking at them.

“No!  You’ll come to us too!”, Onew and Taemin said the same time.

“I’ll stay here with Seohyun.”, Key smiled.

The guys looked at them.

“If all of us will come to Minjae.  Someone will get this table.”, Key explained.

“He has a point.  So let’s go!”, Onew said.

“But-“, Jonghyun stopped.

“No buts Hyung!  I know that you were just lazy to go there!  Come on!”, Taemin said pulling Jonghyun and also Onew helped him.

“That’s unfair!”, Jonghyun complained.

“Shut up Hyung/Jonghyun!”, Onew and Taemin said.  Minjae was just laughing at them.

“We’ll go now.”, Minjae said to Key and Seohyun.

Both nodded.  Then they left.

“So how was Europe?”, Key asked with a smile.

“It was still good..fresh air..and it’s cold.  Have a great time with my family and friends.”, Seohyun smiled.

“Cool~ You should bring me there next time, kay?”, Key giggled.

Seohyun chuckled.  “Sure”

And they talked a lot about of happenings until they came in to serious topic.

“So how are you and Haechul by the way?  Anything happened?”, Seohyun asked curiously.

“What?!”, Key asked in shocked.

“I said, how are you and Haechul?  Oh wait..where is she?”, Seohyun asked while looking around; continuing “and Minho?”

“I don’t know..  Probably walking around the school.”, Key shrugged.

“Hmm..I see.  So Key-ah!  My question?”, Seohyun smiled a little.

Key scratched his head.  “Actually Haechul and Minho...”

Seohyun wide her eyes; thought of that she was right.  “Minho and Haechul?!”

Key nodded.  (Key thought that Minho and Haechul are in a relationship now cause of that night.)

“How?!  Why?!”, Seohyun asked a lot.

“Ssssh!!  Be quiet!  The guys didn’t know about this!”, Key said.

“But..I thought you like her...”, Seohyun asked sadly.

“It’s okay you know..That’s what life is..We don’t know what’s going to happen..”, Key fake smiled.

Seohyun was just quiet.

“Seohyun..I have something to tell you...”, Key said.

“What is it?”, Seohyun asked curiously.

“Aishashash!  Minjae bought a lot of food!”, Jonghyunsuddenly came.

“I’ll tell you later..”, Key said.

Seohyun nodded.

“Thanks Minjae!”, Taemin said happily.

Minjae chuckled.  “No problem.  I’m hungry too so yeah...we should finished all of this food, okay?!”

“Why not?!”, Taemin said excitedly and had a high five to Minjae.

And they eat now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...MINHO AND HAECHUL’S POV...

The guys left but they’re still at the balcony watching the guys.

Suddenly Minho coughed purposely.  Haechul looked at him.  Minho too.

“Aren’t you coming?”, Minho asked.

Haechul shook her head.

“You’re not hungry?”, He asked again.

She shook her head again.

He nodded like he don’t know what to do.

“Why are you still here?”, she suddenly talked; asked.

“Huh?  Oh I’m not hungry.”, he said.

“Oh okay..”, she said.

“So can I stay here with you?”, he asked.

“Huh?  Oh sure..”, she smiled a little bit.

“Uhm..Do you wanna walk around the school instead?”, he asked.

She looked at him.  “Okay then..”


While walking...

“Uhm..Chul...I just want to say I’m sorry about what happened last-“, he stopped.

“Let’s just not talked about it oppa, please?”, she said.

“I’m sorry”, he said.

“It’s okay oppa”, she fake smiled, continuing; “Let’s just think nothing happened that night.”

Minho nodded slowly.

...END OF POV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1hour later...

Seohyun missed the Rainoo High School so she asked Key if he can walked around the school with her.  Key nodded.  Then they walked around the school.

“Let’s take a rest first oppa”, Seohyun said; seated on the bench. Key too.

“So...Uhm..Oppa, I’m just curious..If you don’t mind me asking...”, Seohyun said.

“What?”, Key asked.

“You don’t like Haechul anymore?”, she asked.

Key didn’t talk for a while.  He shrugged.  “Maybe”


They don’t know that Haechul and Minho was upstairs.

“You don’t like Haechul anymore?”
Haechul and Minho heard someone so they looked at it who was it and they saw Key and Seohyun.  (Do you guys imagine the place? >< I’ll try to explain this then..LOL It was like this..
http://www.jennykwok.com/images/8751_General_Currie/V402453_101_12.jpg

just think it was a school kay?  LOL so yeah..the second floor, there’s a balcony right?  Let’s just think it was a hall way of a school.  So there was Haechul and Minho.  Then under of it, there was Key and Seohyun. >.O??  Did you guys get it?  If no..NEVERMIND.  HAHA)

“Maybe”, Key said.

“Prove it to me then”, Seohyun joked.

“What??”, Key said.

“Prove it to me that you don’t want her anymore.”, Seohyun said.

“Ehh?  What do you want me to do then so that you’ll stop bugging me asking about that?!  And you’ll believe me?!”, Key smirked.

“I don’t know..You should think.”, Seohyun smirked too.


Minho and Haechul surprised for what they saw.  Key kissed Seohyun!
Minho pulled away Haechul not to look at it.  He hugged Haechul.  Haechul was still cannot believe for what she just saw.  Her tears just fell on her face.  She don’t know why she was crying.            

====================

UPDATED! :D ENJOY~

I think...6-7 more chapters and it's DONE!!  YAAAY!  XD  LOL  I don't even know how to do an ending.  HAHA  Anyways..goodluck to me.  HAHA

>< By the way...Are you guys...confusing?  Ask me then on my wall and I’ll try to explain it to you.  LOL I think it’s confusing now huh?  xD mianhae~ Just ask me and I’ll answer you BUT just don’t ask about what’s going to happened next or in the next future chapters okay?!  LOL   so yeah..til here again. :P


PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D