Why You Didn't Go?

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...Yesterday was the last day of their Rainoo High School. All of them leave yesterday except Minjae who only left in Korea. But today is the 14th of December, It’s Onew’s birthday.

“Happy Birthday Onew!”, Minjae texted.

“Aww~thank you Minjae! I’m glad you remembered. Come here and let’s celebrate. hehe..”, Onew texted back.

“haha! You’re kidding, I know that! :P”, Minjae texted back.

“Nope..I’m here at my house. I didn’t leave cause my Aunt have something important to do.”, Onew texted back.

“Really?! O.O Why you didn't go?”, Minjae texted back.

“Yep! Because..hmm..*I want to be with you this time when I knew you're not going anywhere this vacation* {but he didn't say it.} I don't know with my aunt.”, Onew texted back and looked in the window.

Minjae looked in the window too and smiled to each other. She went to Onew’s house.

“So Onew, what are we going to do today?”, Minjae smiled.

“Nothing..”, Onew said.

“ehh?”, Minjae said.

“Just kidding! Let’s go!”, Oonew said and grabbed Minjae’s hands.

Minjae heart beats fast. O.O Then, Onew just realized when their already on the car. He stopped and looked to Minjae.

“Sorry...”, Onew said.

“Oh..That’s okay.”, Minjae blushed.

“Uhmm...Let’s go?”, Minjae said.

Onew nodded.

“Where are we going Onew?”, Minjae asked.

“Just watched.”, Onew smiled.

Minjae smiled. “Okay..”.

After 30minutes.. They went in to the hill. It’s already 7 in the evening. The weather is great. Many stars are in the sky. It’s so beautiful.

“Wow! Onew...”, Minjae said happily.

Onew smiled.

“It’s so nice in here. The sky is so beautiful! Lots of stars! The Korea is viewed here clearly.”, Minjae said happily.

“Yeah~”, onew smiled.

“How long you knew about this?”, Minjae asked.

“Oh..a long time ago.”, Onew answered.

“Why you didn’t said this in our friends?”, Minjae said.

“Ohh.. Actually it’s my hiding place. I come here when I want to be alone. Whhen I have problem. I I want to walk around. Like that..”, Onew smiled.

“Ohh.. That’s cool! Don’t worry I won’t tell this to our friends. Since its your hinding place.” Mnjae smiled.

Onew smiled.

“Then..Why did you show it to me?”, Minjae asked.

“Uhmm..Let’s just say that I just want to spend more time with you here.”, Onew smiled.

“Oh..”, Minjae blushed. “Thanks!” and smiled.

“So this is what you want on your birthday?”, Minjae asked.

“Yeah~ Just this simple birthday.”, Onew said.

Minjae smiled. *sneeze!*.

Onew looked to her and get his jacket in the car but it’s not there.

“You’re cold?”, Onew asked.

“Yeah~ But I’m fine. I want to spend more time here since its your birthday.”, Minjae smiled.

“You sure?”, Onew askked.

“Yeh.”, Minjae said.

*sneeze!* again.

“Sorry Minjae, I forgot the jackets.”, Onew said then Onew went on Minjae’s back.

“It’s fine. oh? What are you doing?”, Minjae asked.

“Don’t think anyting about this okay?”, Onew said.

Then, Onew hugged Minjae. Minjae was like shocked but she remembered what’s Onew just said.

“Don’t think anything. I just do this because you’re cold. I don’t want Jonghyun think that I didn’t care about you. He knows that I’m with you.”, Onew said.

“Oh okay.. Thanks Onew.”, Minjae said.

Then, they were like quiet in 10 minutes.

“Uhmm? Can we go in the car now? It’s getting cold in here.”, Minjae said.

“Okay.. Let’s go.”, Onew said.

“Uhm.. You can sleep here in the car. I just need a little more time here. Is that okay?”, Onew said.

“Yah.. sure.”, Minjae said.

Then, Onew left.

“Thank you Onew oppa. You’re so very nice to me.”, Minjae said while talking to herself.

“Thank you Minjae for coming here with me. This is the best day of my life. I hope this will never end.”, Onew smiled while looking at the stars.