They Are Here Too?!

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...KEY'S POV...

...It was already 2:00am in the morning. Key will arrived today.

"Finally I'm here now. Ohh... I miss Korea!", Key said happily.

"Kibum! Kibum! Right here!", his cousin shouted.

Then Key look around who was it and he saw his cousin. They hug to each other.

"Ohh!? Your taller than me now huh?", his cousin said and rubbed Key's head.

"Ohh! ahaha! Now your my little cousin!", Key said.

"Aniyo! I'm still your big couz! Haha! Oh lets go now in the car and go home so that you can rest", his cousin said.

"Haha! Okay, let's go", Key said.

"Oh your father called me last night, he said that your car was in your house (at the village) so tomorrow, I mean tonight, we will go to your house", his cousin said.

"Is that so? Okay", Key said.

...END OF KEY'S POV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...MINHO'S POV...

..."Dang! Aniyo! No! No! No! No! Aaiisshh!", Minho said annoying to his game.

"What time is it?", Minho said.

Then he look to his watch.

"Oh I didn't notice it, it's already 3 in the morning. Oh I'm going to sleep now, I'm tired..", Minho said.

"Ouch! My back hurts", Minho said and he stretched his arms.

Now, Minho went to his bed, turn off the lights and sleep.

(I'm going to add this)
...All of his neighbors didn't see him every vacation because Minho is always staying at his house everyday, he always playing his video game. If their's a school that's the time only Minho's neighbor saw him. (Yeah, I know that Minho was addicted to his video game, hahaha!)

...END OF MINHO'S POV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...It's already 9:00 in the evening. Jonghyun bought a foods for them. Now, his on his way home, he entered the gate and he saw Mr.Chen. He talked to Mr.Chen.

"Hi Mr.Chen!", Jonghyun greeted.

"Oh hi Mr.Kim! So, how was your first day to your new house?", Mr.Chen asked.

"Great Mr.Chen! Hehe.. Are you busy Mr.Chen?", Jonghyun asked.

"Oh, no, no, it's ok. Oh do you know that we have a new villager here? His a teenager to, he came just this early in the morning and also there's a teenager too living alone here", Mr.Chen said.

"Oh really Mr.? Who are they?", Jonghyun asked.

[Rrriiinnnggg! Mr.Chen phone's ring]

"Oh excuse me for a sec", Mr.Chen said.

Jonghyun nodded. Then, Mr.Chen done talking.

"I'm sorry Mr.Kim, I'm in a hurry, let's talk nexttime but I will give you the names who live here and at the back of it, is the map of this village", Mr.Chen said.

"Alright! Thanks Mr.Chen", Jonghyun said.

"Okay, bye!", Mr.Chen said.

Then Jonghyun go home. He saw Minjae at the living room and he went to the kitchen and Minjae went to him and help him fix the groceries. Now, they're done.

"I'm going now upstairs Minjae", Jonghyun said.

"Okay, good night oppa!", Minjae said.

"Goodnight.. Sleep early okay?", Jonghyun said.

"Okay! (smile)", Minjae said.

"Oppa! Wait!", Minjae shouted.

Jonghyun stop walking and look to Minjae.

"Hmm?", Jonghyun said.

"Can I have some hug? Please?", Minjae said sweetly.

"Ohh yah, I forgot, come here", Jonghyun said and he smile and hug each other tightly. And he go now to his room and read the paper that Mr.Chen gave. He was surprised because his friends (childhood friends) are here. Living in the village too. Then he called Taemin and Onew really fast! It was 11:00 in the evening.

[The Name I Loved ringtone] Onew's phone ringing.
[River Flows In You ringtone] Taemin's phone ringing.
Jonghyun keeps calling them, no one is answering. Then in a minute, Onew and Taemin answered the same time.

"Yeh?", Onew and Taemin said.

"Guys! Do you know that Minho and Key are here?! Here in the village!", Jonghyun said excitedly.

"Really?!", Onew said.

"How?! When?!", Taemin said.

Now, they are really awake!

"Yes! They're here! Haha! I didn't expect that! Oh, so do you have time guys tomorrow?", Jonghyun asked.

"Yeh", Onew and Taemiin answered.

"Why? Are we going to them tomorrow?!", Taemin said.
"Uh-huh! What do you think?", Jonghyun said.

"Yah sure!", Onew and Taemin said.

"Okay, I'll go to your house first Onew and we will go to your house Taemin. So, see you guys tomorrow! Sorry to bother you guys! Good night!", Jonghyun said.

"It's fine. Alright! See you tomorrow!", Onew and Taemin said.

Now, they go back to their bed and sleep.

==========================

COMMENT REPLIES:

@anitia97  ---  really?  Why you didn't comment.  hehehe..  anyways, it's okay, then be sure to comment here!  :D  HAHA!  you already read all the chapters?