It's Not True

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

Science Laboratory...

Haechul can’t concentrate because today is the last day that will have Mimi (rabbit). She don’t know what to do when Minho is there beside her.

“Okay, to our rabbit’s owner. These is the last day that you were taking care of the rabbit. So Ms. Kim and Mr. Choi, you can go now and spend your time with the rabbit.”, Mrs. Kang said.

“Deh Mrs. Kang.”, Minho and Haechul said.

They stood up and get Mimi. They went outside and seated on the grass. They were just silent. Minho laid down on the grass. Haechul were playing at Mimi.

“Are we going to be like this until the period ends?”, Minho asked looking at the sky.

“What do you want?!”, Haechul asked not looking at Minho.

Minho sat and looked at Haechul. “Are you angry with me?!”, he asked.

Haechul didn’t say anything or looked at him.

“So you are.”, He said.

“I didn’t say anything.”, She said still not looking at him.

“Then, why you can’t look at me?”, He asked.

She didn’t speak again.

“If you’re not mad at me then look at me.”, He said.

She looked at Minho and had a teary eyes. Then, she looked away. “Happy?!”

He didn’t knew what to say now. “Yah, Chulie...”, he said.

She wiped her tears. “What?!”, she asked.

“Are you mad at me because of..”, he stopped.

“Why would I be mad at you?! You didn’t do anything. I don’t care who you kissing and touch out there!”, She said angry.

He surprised and chuckled. “Are you jealous?”, He asked.

“What are you laughing at?!”, she asked. “What do you think?!”, She shocked for what she just said.

“So you are jealous. You shouldn’t be.”, He said.

“I’m not!”, She yelled.

“Yes you are!”, He smiled.

“I said I’m not!”, She yelled.

“Are you thinking that I change?”, He asked.

She nodded.

“You shouldn’t be.”, He said.

“What do you mean?”, She asked.

“The one that I kissed on the airport is my cousin. She’s one of the girls soccer player here in Korea.”, He said.

“Then, what about on the bar?”, She asked.

“Do you think I can do that?”, He asked.

“I saw what you did so yes.”, She said.

“Chulie, you know I can’t do that.”, He said.

“How can you explain that?!”, She asked.

“Look in to my face and you’ll know and does Taemin didn’t say anything to you?”, He asked.

She still didn’t looked at Minho. “He didn’t say anything to me.”, She said.

“That night, when I said I’ll be right back. I saw a group of this guys looking at you and at Minjae. I came near to them, so that I can be sure if they were really looking at you and at Minjae. There’s a girl beside them so I went there so that they will not noticed. Then, when you went to the rest room, they were looking at you. I knew that you saw me touching this girl legs. I’m sorry. Then, I’m glad you went home. In 15 minutes, I said to them that took Minjae home but don’t tell why. Onew hyung took her home and he went back. We talked to the guys and they fight on us.”, He said looking at the ground.

Haechul got speechless. She was shocked and she looked at Minho finally. There’s a bruise beside his lips. She surprised, she went near at Minho.

“I’m sorry Minho.”, She cried because she was touched and she hugged Minho.

He hugged back. “That’s okay.”, He smiled.

“I’m sorry and thank you.”, She said.

“I understand. I’m glad we still friends for what happened this past few days.”, He smiled.

“Okay, friends again.”, She smirked; whispered. She smiled.

“What did you say?”, He asked.

“Nothing.”, She smiled widely. “Sorry for thinking that you were... you know.”, She said.

“I know you would think that. Don’t worry.”, He smiled.

She smiled as she getting something on her bag.

He sighed. “Do you already have a partner to the prom?”, He asked.

She nodded as she comes near at Minho.

“What are you doing?”, He asked. “Who’s your partner?”, He asked again.

“Put this on your bruise so that it will be gone soon.”, She said and gave a band aid. “Taemin...”, She said.

“Isn’t it Taemin has already have a partner? What’s her name? Tae..Taeyeon?”, He asked. “Oh thank you.”, He said.

She nodded. “Both of us is his partner.”, She said. “No problem.”, She smiled.

“Do you want to be my partner?”, He asked.

“But I already have a partner.”, She answered.

“So you don’t want me to be your partner?”, He said.

“I didn’t say that!”, She pushed hard his bruise.

“Ouch!”, He complained. “Then, you want me to be your partner?”, He smiled.

She smiled. “That’s your fault!”, She said. “But Taeyeon was on her vacation. What if Taemin doesn’t have a partner on the prom?”, She asked.

“No worries. I saw yesterday Taeyeon but she didn’t saw me. And I already told Taemin.”, He smiled widely.

“What?!”, She shocked.

“I asked Taemin that if you can be my prom partner. Then, he said yes.”, He smiled.

“So you know that I will forgive you today?!”, She smirked.

“Yes!”, He smiled widely.

She smirked.

“So, your my prom partner now?”, He asked with a wide smile.

“I guess..”, She said.

“YES!”, He yelled.

“Yah! Stop yelling!”, She hit Minho’s arm lightly and smiled.

He giggled.

==========================

Okay, this is the last chapter first I'm going to update today.  Also, this is the last chapter that I stopped on winglin so maybe everyday or sometimes I'll update 1 chapter.  :3  YAAAAY!  :D