Thank You Oppa

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

It’s already 12 a.m., Minjae can’t sleep. She don’t know why. She kept moving and moving on her bed but still can’t sleep.

“Aish!”, Minjae mubled.

She stood up and opened the lights. She seated in her study table and draw anything. She watched t.v. In an hour. She listened on to her iPhone but she still can’t sleep.

“Aish!”, She kept mumbled.

Suddenly, Onew woke up because he heard from his neighbor a noise. He looked in his front neighbor, beside of his house, nothing was going on. So he looked at his back, and looked at the window. He saw Minjae’s room light was opened.

“She’s still awake?”, He asked his self. Then, he texted Minjae.

“Still awake?”, He texted.

Minjae surprised when she heard her phone. It’s a text message from Onew. She read it and replied.

“I can’t sleep. T-T”

“You need someone to talk to? :]”, He replied.

Minjae silently smiled. “Sure :’)”, she replied. She looked at her window. She saw Onew in the terrace just received her text message so he didn’t saw her. She caught Onew smiled. When Onew looked up, he surprised because Minjae was outside. Minjae chuckled.

“Good morning oppa.”, She smiled.

“Morning..”, he smiled too.

“Uhmm.. Can I go there?”, She asked.

“Sure.”, He answered and helped Minjae by just jumping through to her terrace in to his terrace. She almost fell but Onew caught her. Their face was like 1 inch space and their lips were almost going to meet.

“I’m sorry.”, She blushed.

Onew too. “Th-that’s okay. Are you hurt?”, He asked.

“Oh no. I’m fine, thank you. How about you?”, She asked back.

“Don’t worry about me.”, He smiled.

She blushed again. Gladly it was still dark so they can’t see their faces clearly.

“You want me to open the lights?”, He asked.

“Oh! No! No. That’s fine.”, She answered. She don’t want Onew to see her face turned red.

“Oh okay.”, He said. “So why are you can’t sleep?”, He suddenly asked.


“I don’t know.”, She shrugged his shoulders; annoyed.

“Maybe there’s someone thinking of you.”, He giggled.

She smirked. “It’s already midnight. They’re all sleeping at this time. Who would think of me at this time?”, She smirked again.

“Me...”, he said.

She got speechless.

“Yah, I’m just joking. You still there?”, He giggled.

She laughed.

“Oh yeah huh? You said. You can’t sleep without a hug? Right?”, He said and stood up. He went on Minjae’s back but Minjae don’t know what’s going on. Until she just felt someone hugging her from behind.

“O..Onew oppa..”, she surprised. “What are you doing?”, She asked.

“Remember? You told me you can’t sleep if no one will hug you.”, He said.

“Oh..”, she nodded; blushed. “Thank you.”

He smiled. Then, they chatted to each other until Minjae got sleep. Onew opened the lights and he carried Minjae. He put Minjae on his bed. He stared at Minjae in a minute. He touched Minjae’s hair and face. He smiled and he took a picture of Minjae while sleeping. Then, he texted Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun, Minjae is here in my house. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of her.”

Then, he went downstairs. He prepared his bed on the living room. He slept in the couch.

~~

Next morning, Minjae woke up early. She surprised when she noticed that she’s in different place. She sat and looked around. She saw Onew’s pictures beside her.

“I’m in Onew’s house?”, Her eyes widened and flash back about last night.

“Then, I got sleep that time?”, She asked her self.

She looked around again. “Then, where’s Onew oppa slept?”, She surprised.

“Beside me?”, She said and many things came up in her mind. But she need to looked up for it if it’s true. So she went downstairs and saw Onew sleeping at the couch in the living room. She smiled. She went up upstairs again and get the blanket to put it on to Onew. Then, she leave a note that says..

“Thank you oppa :3”

========================

Yaay!  HEHEHE..  :]  UPDATED!  Comment please...  :3