That Was You?!

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...5:00p.m.

...Key was already at the park. Onew next, then Minho, and Jonghyun and Minjae. Last, was Taemin and Haechul.

"So hello! I'm Kim Kibum but you can call me Key for short", Key bowed.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Soon Minjae", Minjae smiled.

Then, Haechul was thinking that Key looks familiar to her and she remembered.

"Why hello there! so your name is Key?! The one who's almost hitting me in your car earlier and didn't even help me.! It's nice to meet you!", Haechul said annoyed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh yaah?! I was supposed to help you that time but you! Aarrgghh..!", Key said shouted.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Guys! Stop it! Are you guys know each other?!", Jonghyun asked.

"Yeh! Earlier!", both said.

"Okay, forgot what happened earlier, now, were to know Key about Minjae and Haechul. Say sorry to each other guys", Jonghyun said.

"NO!", both said.

"GUYS!!", Jonghyun shouted.

"Okay! Okay!", Haechul said.

"I'm Sorry", Haechul said to Key while looking at the ground.

"Sorry too", Key said rolling his eyes.

"So were okay now?!", Jonghyun said.

"What are we doing now?", Taemin said.

"Hmm... Since I knew your friends, I change my mind to not hang out here at the park. What about in my house?", Key said.

"Yah! Let's all go sleep over!", Taemin said.

"Yah! Sure!", all said except Haechul.

"Then, what about Haechul?", Key said.

"What?! If they're going then I'll go", Haechul said.
"Alright, so let's go", Key said.

Now, they all walked through Key's house.

Haechul amd Minho walk each other.
Minjae and Onew because Jonghyun was busy with Key and Taemin.

Now, they're at Key's house. Minho and Haechul was outside and Onew, Key, and Minjae, preparing their beds and Jonghyun and Taemin preparing their foods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...MINHO AND HAECHUL'S POV...

"So Key was the one who you calling stupid huh?", Minho asked.

"Yeh.. I'm still mad. *sigh*", Haechul said.

"Just forget it, have fun today", Minho said.

"Well I guess you right. So Taemin said that you are a silent type bu why I didn't see it, your talking right now", Haechul said.

"Well.. I don't know why? Maybe if I was in a mood to talk or not, I don't know. Nonsense right?", Minho smiled.

"It's okay oppa", Haechul smiled.

"Heeey.. That's not true Minho, this is my first time seen you li'l talkative", Jonghyun said.

"Anyway, let's go inside guys, were going to eat dinner now", Jonghyun said.

...END OF MINHO AND HAECHUL POV'S...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...ONEW, KEY AND MINJAE POV'S...

...Key was getting the blankets and pillows on the other room while Onew and Minjae preparing the beds. Now, Key's done getting the blankets and pillows so Key went to Taemin and Jonghyun preparing dinner. Then, Minjae was playing the pillow. Suddenly, she throw the pillow to Onew's face then Onew's head bumped into the wall, it was so hard but Key, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho and Haechul didn't heard it. Then, Minjae scared! She run through to Onew but while she's running, her foot stock in the blanket so she fell through to Onew then they're face was just near to each other. They're staring to each other in 10sec. They both blushing and shy to each other.

"I'm sorry", Onew said.

"No, it's my fault, I'm sorry", Minjae said.

"I..It's okay", Onew said.

"Hey guys, were... wait?! What's going on here? why you guys both blushing?", Key said. (Key noticed it)

"Nothing, so are we going now to eat? I'm hungry", Minjae said.

"Yeh, let's go", Key said.

Then, Minjae go first. Then Key look at Onew, and he pointed at Onew.

"You! haha!", Key laughed.

"ehh?", Onew think in his mind.

...END OF ONEW, KEY, MINJAE POV'S...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Now, their all in the table and eat.

"So guys, we prepared 3bedrooms upstairs. Just go wherever you want to sleep", Key said.

"I'll go with Haechul", Minjae said.

"Me and Onew", Jonghyun said.

"Me and Minho", Taemin said.

"Okay", Key said.

While they're eating, Jonghyun talked about the school next next week.

"Oh yah guys! Key and Minho, what school are you going to?", Jonghyun asked.

"In Rainoo High School", Key said.

"Me too", Minho said.

"really guys?! So all of us were going in one school! That's awesome!", Taemin happily said.

"That's cool!", Onew said and he caught Minjae was looking at him.

"So, did you guys already enrolled?", Jonghyun asked.

"Nope. On monday. You guys?", Key said.

"That day too!", all said except Haechul.

"Oh! That's cool guys! We can all enroll on monday! And were going to buy our needs in school, when?", Jonghyun asked.

"On Wednesday!", Taemin said.

"Yah!", Key said.

"Okay, so that's the schedule! Monday and Wednesday!", Jonghyun said.

"So what year are you now guys?", Minjae asked.

"Senior", Key said.

"Me too", Minho said.

"Me three", Onew said.

"The heck?! So all of us are seniors?! Cool!", Taemin happily said.

"Yeah!", Jonghyun said.

Now, they're all done eating. So Haechul, Minho and Taemin went upstairs. While, Key, Jonghyun, Onew and Minjae, cleaning the kitchen. Now, Key and Jonghyun washed the dishes. Onew and Minjae went upstairs too.

"Oppa?", Minjae said.

"Hmm?", Onew said.

"Can I..", Minjae shyly said.

"Hmm?", Onew said.

"Can I have some hug?", Minjae said.

"Ohh.. Uhmm.. Okay.. Sure", Onew shyly said and his thinking that why Minjae was requesting for a hug.

Then Key and Jonghyun saw them.

"Uuuhhh... How sweet!", Key said jokingly.

Then, Jonghyun punched Key's stomach.

"No! No! No! It's not what you think Key! Minjae can't sleep without no one will hug her, clear Key?!", Jonghyun explained.

"Ohh.. So that's why.. uhmmf! What I'm thinking is wrong", Onew said in his mind and he shook his head.

"Are you okay?", Minjae asked.

"Huh? Ohh... Yeh", Onew said.

"Ohh.. I see, yeah, clear! Come here Minjae! I'll hug you too", Key smiled.

Then, Key hug Minjae tightly and Jonghyun hug her too.

"Thank you Oppa's! Good night!", Minjae smiled.

"Good night too", Jonghyun, Key and Onew said.

Then, they all now went to their rooms.

========================


comment peoples?  :]