Piggy Chain

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...In the house of Minjae and Jonghyun. Minjae just woke up. Jonghyun prepared their breakfast.

“Good morning Jonghyun oppa!”, Minjae greeted.

Jonghyun looked at her. “Oh? Good morning Minjae. He smiled and hugged her.

Minjae hugged back. “Oppa, can I go to the mall today?”, she asked.

“Sure, you can. You want me to go with you?”, Jonghyun asked.

“Ahh~ no oppa. I can go by myself and I’m just going to window shopping. I know you don’t like to do like that.”, Minjae smiled. “Oh! And thanks oppa!”

Jonghyun smiled. “Okay then... Before you go out, eat first.”, he pointed at the food.

“Sure, sure oppa.”, Minjae smiled and seated.

Then, they both ate now. After that, Minjae prepared now. In 1 hour, she’s done.

Minjae was trying to find Jonghyun so that he knew that she’s gone already. She saw Jonghyun at the backyard.

“Oppa.. I’m going now.”, Minjae waved.

“Okay! Be safe!”, Jonghyun said.

“I will oppa! Bye~”, Minjae yelled, she’s already far at Jonghyun.

...In the mall. Minjae walked alone. She was just window shopping because she’s bored at home. Then, she came in a store of key chains. She’s looking around the store, maybe she can buy even just a key chain.

“Oh? How cute! Piggy~”, Minjae giggled.

“Excuse me?”, Minjae called out a saleslady.

“Yes madam?”, the saleslady said.

“How much is this?”, Minjae pointed at the piggy chain.

“Oh.. That’s $30 madam.”, the saleslady said.

“Oh okay, thank you.”, Minjae bowed.

Then, the saleslady left.

“Aww~ you’re too expensive piggy.”, Minjae pouted.

Then, she left in the key chain store. That time, Onew saw her. When Minjae left the store, he went in that store.

“Excuse me?”, Onew called out a saleslady.

“Yes sir?”, the same saleslady came to Onew.

“The girl that just left here a minute ago, what is she looking on here?”, Onew pointed at the key chain on the table.

“Oh.. This one sir.”, The saleslady showed the piggy chain.

“Oh.. alright. I’ll buy it.”, Onew said.

“Okay sir.”, the saleslady said.

After that, Onew followed Minjae. Minjae was eating lunch in the food court.

“Can I sit here with you?”, Someone asked Minjae.

Minjae looked up who was sit.

“Oh? Onew? Yah, sure.”, Minjae smiled. “What are you doing here by the way? Only you?”, she asked.

Onew smiled. “Uhuh.. Oh just looking around, you know, window shopping. You?”

“Aah.. Were the same.”, Minjae smiled. “Want to eat?”, she pointed at her food.

“Oh.. Okay...”, Onew said as he scratched his head. “Is it okay to share with you?”, he asked.

“Yah sure. I’m still full because I just ate breakfast an hour ago and now, I ate again.”, Minjae laughed; and they shared food.

“Oh.”, Onew laughed. “So where you going next?”, he asked.

“Oh window shopping again.”, Minjae smiled.

“Oh..”, Onew said.

“You wanna come with me? If you don’t have any where else to go?”, Minjae asked.

“Oh no, no. Sure I can go with you.”, Onew smiled.

Minjae smiled. After they ate lunch, they walked around the mall the whole day. They rest a little bit and Jonghyun called Minjae.

{Minjae’s phone ringing} Jonghyun was calling her.

“Oh? Jonghyun oppa is calling. Wait a minute..”, Minjae said.

Onew nodded.

“Hello Jonghyun oppa? Yeh?”, Minjae answered.

“What time are you going home? Cause I’ll go somewhere so I will locked the house.”, Jonghyun said.

“Oh okay. I’m still here at the mall. Maybe later I’m going home. And I’m with Onew today oppa.”, Minjae said.

“Oh really? Is that why you don’t want me to go with you?”, Jonghyun joked.

“Yah! Oppa! We saw each other here. We didn’t talked or anything okay?”, Minjae said and blushed.

Onew gets what their talking about. He smiled.

Jonghyun laughed. “I know that Minjae. Oh wait, do you have house key?”, he asked.

“You’re so annoying oppa!”, Minjae said in a good way. “Oh I forgot my house key in my room”

“Oh.. Are you going to wait me outside? Or you want to stay first at Onew’s house.”, Jonghyun asked.

“Oh no. I’ll just wait you outside.”, Minjae said.

“Okay then.. So see you later and have fun with him.”, Jonghyun joked again.

“Yah! Oppa!”, Minjae smiled quietly and blushed.

Jonghyun laughed. “Okay, I gotta go now. Bye~”

“Okay oppa. Take care.”, Minjae said.

- Hang up the phone -

Minjae sighed, still blushing.

“Oh? You’re red...”, Onew said.

“Oh? I’m fine. Don’t mind it.”, Minaje said as she touched her face.

Onew smiled.

“What are you smiling at?”, Minjae asked.

“Oh nothing.”, Onew smiled widely.

“Okay?”, Minjae said unsurely.

“So you want to go in the Arcade?”, Onew asked.

“Sure!”, Minjae smiled.

So they went to the Arcade and played. After that they went home. Onew gave Minjae a ride.

“Thank you for the ride Onew!”, Minjae smiled.

“Oh you’re welcome.”, Onew smiled. “Wait, Jonghyun isn’t there right?, he asked.

“Oh how did you know? Yeh, his not here yet.”, Minjae said.

“You wanna come to my house? It’s cold here outside.”, Onew asked.

“Oh.. Uhm..”, Minjae don’t know what to say.

“Come on.. It’s fine.”, Onew smiled.

Minjae smiled. “Thank you Onew”

“No problem”, Onew smiled.

They arrived at Onew’s house.

“You want tea? Water?”, Onew asked.

“Oh I’m fine. Thank you.”, Minjae said.

“Okay.. You want to rest?”, Onew asked.

“Oh I’m fine. I’ll just wait Jonghyun oppa.”, Minjae said.

“Okay..”, Onew said.

After an hour...

{Jonghyun texted Minjae}

“Hey.. I’m home now. You still at Onew’s house? You can sleep there if you wan to. :) ”, Jonghyun texted.

Minjae read it. She smiled. “Stop doing that oppa. I’m going home now.”

“Uhm.. Onew, I’m going now. Jonghyun oppa is at home now.”, Minjae said.

“Oh okay. I’ll walked with you.”, Onew said.

“Oh no. It’s fine. You can rest now. Then, I’ll go.”, Minjae said.

“No. I’ll walked with you. Jonghyun will get mad at me if I didn’t walked you home. Look~”, Onew showed Jonghyun message to Onew.

“Oh! Did he really said that to you! Jonghyun oppa! Uugh!”, Minjae mumbled.

Onew smiled. “It’s okay. Even if he didn’t said this, I will still do this.”

“Oh...”, Minjae blushed.

“You’re turning red again.”, Onew smiled, pinched Minjae’s cheeks. “Come on”

Minjae smiled. Followed Onew. Now, their in front of Minjae and Jonghyun’s house.

“So... Uhm.. Thanks again Onew.”, Minjae smiled.

“You’re welcome.”, Onew smiled.

Minjae almost went in their house. “Wait Minjae!”, Onew said loudly as Minjae will heard him.

Minjae turned around. “Hmm?”, she went near again to Onew.

“I just want to say good night.”, Onew said as he scratched his head.

Minjae smiled. “That’s it?”

“Uhm.. I just want to ask if you already have a partner in the prom?”, Onew asked shyly.

“Oh... That.. Well..”, Minjae said shyly, blushed.

“Hmm?”, Onew said.

“No..”, Minjae said.

“Then.. Can you be my partner in the prom?”, Onew asked.

“Uhm..”, Minjae nodded.

Onew smiled. “Thank you!”, he hugged Minjae.

Minjae surprised.

“Oh.. Sorry..”, Onew said.

“That’s okay. You know that I can’t sleep without a hug so yeah, that’s fine.”, Minjae smiled.

Onew smiled. “Oh I have something to give to you.”, Onew said getting something on his pocket. “Here~”

“Oh? What’s this Onew?”, Minjae surprised.

“Uhm.. Just look at it when your already in your room. So good night Minjae”, Onew smiled; waved; walked home.

Then, Minjae went in her room now. Jonghyun was already sleeping.

Onew was hiding in his room. His looking at Minjae through his window. But Minjae’s window still closed, he waited.

Minjae opened the gift what Onew gave to her. “Oh? This is the piggy chain in the store.”, she giggled. Looked at the window if Onew was at home already. She saw Onew. She wrote something in a paper.

“Thank you Onew! I like it so much!”, Minjae wrote on the paper.

Onew smiled and wrote something to on the paper. “You’re always welcome. :)”

“Thank you so much! love”, Minjae wrote.

“love?”, Onew wrote.

“Because I love it. :P”, Minjae wrote.

Onew smiled. “Ohh.. I’m glad you like it. Good night?”, he wrote.

“Good night... :)”, Minjae wrote.

========================

COMMENT REPLIES:

@icemochi  ---  KEKEKE~

@jessycloe  ---  JUST WAIT WOMAN!  LMAO!  XD  :P

========================

I'LL UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS AGAIN!  :D