New Home Sweet Home

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

...It was a beautiful day. Minjae, Haechul, Jonghyun and Taemin decided to go to the mall. They went shopping and ate in a best restaurant. While they are eating, they talk about Minjae and Jonghyun's parents if they will agree to their plans about live in one house near to the place where Haechul and Taemin lived. So Jonghyun and Minjae call their parents so that they can prepare right away. Then, when they done talking to their parents, Haechul and Taemin asked them...

"So what did your parents said?", they both asked MinJae and Jonghyun.

Then, MinJae and Jonghyun are thinking the same way, they look at each other and they bow their head and serious face and *sigh*.

"uuuhhh... that's okay guys", Haechul said.

"Woohoo! they allowed us!", Minjae and Jonghyun shouted and the people in the restaurant look at them and they sit down and laughed.

Haechul was like..so scared! When Minjae and Jonghyun shouted.

"Gosh guys! You scared me!", Haechul said with big eyes. O_O

"Hahaha! Sorry Chul, hehehe... yeepee! I can't wait!", Minjae said.

"Right Minjae! Starting tomorrow I'll go to your village Chul and Taemin, I'll look for a house and maybe I'm gonna go buy directly", Jonghyun said excitedly.

"Call me when your done buying the house", Taemin said.
Jonghyun nodded.

In a minute, they all done eating and they go home now. Jonghyun drop first Minjae at her house.

"Thanks oppa! Call me tomorrow. bye guys!", Minjae said waving her hand.

"Okay!", Jonghyun said waving his hand too.

Haechul and Taemin waving their hands too.

Then next is Haechul and Taemin.

"Thanks for the ride oppa/hyung! See you tomorrow!", Haechul and Taemin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...The Next Morning...

..."Okay, thank you Mr.Kim! Have a great day!", Mr.Chen said (The owner of the village).

"You too Mr.Chen", Jonghyun said and they shake hands.

Then Jonghyun call Minjae...(Jojo! Janinhan neoneun wae jiwojiji annyago oh oh oh Hey! My Jojo! Love! Yes Jojo! Stay! Mwol jalmotaenni I, I was blind!), Minjae answered it.

"Hello Oppa?", Minjae said.

"Hey, I'm right here at the village, I already buy the house so if you want to live here early, tomorrow I'll pick you up so fix your things", Jonghyun said.

"Okay oppa! I'll start right now. I'll wait you tomorrow!", Minjae said excitedly.
and they hang up the phone. Now, Jonghyun called Taemin next.

"Hey, I'm going to your house right now. I'm done buying the house", Jonghyun said.

"Great! Okay! See you!", Taemin said. and hang up the phone.

"Noona, Jonghyun will come here today, he said that he already buy the house", Taemin said.

"Really? that's great!", Haechul said.

In a minute, Jonghyun came and they talk about the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...The Next Morning Again...

...It was 7:30am in the morning. Jonghyun came at Minjae's house then he saw Minjae sleeping at the sofa, holding a masking tape and a scissor. He was surprised because she almost done all of her things packing at one day only?! omo! Then, he wake up Minjae.

"Minjae! Minjae! Wake up... Go upstairs and take a nap, I'll wake you up when I'm done taking your things in the car, okay?", Jonghyun said.

Minjae nodded and go upstairs. Then, when his done, he wake up Minjae and leave. Now, they are in their new house now.

"ohh! Oppa, this is really big! I like it!", Minjae said happily.

Jonghyun smile. :)

So now, they put their things inside the house and they clean first their rooms upstairs so that they can sleep well tonight and they will gonna finish cleaning the house tomorrow.

=========================

So how was the first chapter for you guys?  ><  Hope you like it!