Trip

Cute Friendship That Ends In Love

One month to go and the school will end. This week, was a very special day to all the Seniors. All Seniors will going on a vacation. They were going on a beach in 1 week. All Seniors were very excited since they knew that they were going on a vacation.

Today, it was Sunday. It’s written on the letter that today is there leaving at 5 p.m. in the afternoon. Many Seniors went to the school so early. Who doesn’t excited for this? (LOL)

...JONGHYUN AND MINJAE’S POV...

Minjae was done already. She was just waiting in the living room for Jonghyun.

“Oppaaaa?”, Minjae called out.

“Hold on.”, Jonghyun yelled from upstairs.

She sighed and looked at her watch. “It’s 2 o’clock in the afternoon. We’re so early.”, She giggled.

She yawned. “I’m so excited for this.”

Jonghyun went down now. “Are you ready?”, He asked.

She nodded. “Oppa, don’t you think we’re to early? It’s just 2 in the afternoon. We’re leaving at 5. Hmm?”, She said.

He looked at his watch. He smirked. “Naah~ Let’s go!”, He said as he went out of the door.

“Oppa? Are we not going to use your car?”, She yelled.

“No. We’re taking the bus. Come on now.”, He yelled from outside.

“Oh? Okay.”, as she followed Jonghyun.

They were walking now through the outside of the village.

“Are you tired already?”, He asked.

She shook her head and smiled. “I’m so excited when we get in there!”, She said happily.

He smiled. “Yoona was already at the school.”

“Really?”, She shocked. “Woah... Too early. Aaahhh.. So that’s why you want to go there early too.”, She teased Jonghyun.

He smiled. “Oh? There’s the bus! Let’s go!”, He ran.

“Oh?”, She shocked and ran too.

...END OF JONGHYUN AND MINJAE’S POV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...ONEW’S POV...

He’s already done packing his things in the tour. He was just waiting at the time to become 4 p.m. He texted Key and Minho.

“Yah.. Are you going to bring your car?”, He texted.
Both replied. “No.. I’m going to take a bus.”
“Oh okay..”, Onew replied them.
“Why?”, Key replied.
“I’m just asking.”
“You wanna come with me?”
“Sure.”
“Okay. I’ll go to your house at 3:30.”
“Okay.”

“Then, I’m not going to bring my car too.”, He sighed as he put his phone in to his pocket. He laid down at the couch.
“Hope I will enjoy this week.”, He had a little smile on his face.

...END OF ONEW’S POV...

...ONEW, KEY, AND MINHO’S POV...

Suddenly, Key was there now. Onew shocked when the door opened. He looked who was it and he saw Key. He looked at the time and it was just 2:30 not 3:30.

Key smirked. “This house is easy to get stuff.”, He said because the door was open.

Onew ignored what he said. “Yah! You said you’re coming here at 3:30, it’s 2:30, you’re too early.”

Key smirked. “I’m bored at my house.”

Onew laughed. “Same here.”

“So what time do you want to get out of this house?”, Key joked.

“What time is the bus will come outside?”, Onew asked.

Key looked at his watch. “It just came lately, 2 o’clock. The next bus is 3:30.”

“So are we going on that?”, Onew asked.

Key shrugged. “What do you want? I think the next bus after 3:30 is 4:45.”

“Hmm...”, Onew thought. “What time is the bus leave at school?”, He asked.

“5p.m. I don’t want to get there late. So we better go there early too.”, Key said.

Onew smirked. “Then, let’s go with the 3:30.”, he said.

“Too early...”, Key rubbed his head. “But okay..”, he sighed.

Onew chuckled. “Do you now in our group who’s at the school now?”, He asked.

Key shook his head. “Text them.”

“You text them.”, Onew pointed.

“I don’t want to.”, Key said as he went to the kitchen and take a look for something to eat.

“Yah, what are you doing there?”, Onew said as he texted Taemin, Jonghyun, and Minho.


“Gosh.. Just chicken?!”, Key shocked.

Onew laughed. “What’s the problem with that? It’s not yoour food so don’t complain!”

Key smirked as he grabbed some chicken. “Did you text them already?”, Key yelled from the kitchen.

Onew nodded. “Yeh.. Taemin texted, he said their still at their house.”

“What about the others?”, Key asked.

“They didn’t replied yet.”, Onew answered. “Oh, Jonghyun replied now. He said, their at school now.”

“Ehh???”, Key laughed. “Excited”

Onew laughed. “Minjae texted, she said, they went at the school at around 2pm because Oppa wants to see Yoona.”, He laughed. He didn’t even texted Minjae but she texted. Maybe she saw Onew texted Jonghyun.

Key shook his head. “Jonghyun hyung....”

“Oh, Minho texted. He said, his already going there now.”, Onew said.

“Really? Maybe we can see him outside.”, Key said as he went to the window and looked for Minho.

“Did you see him?”, Onew asked.

Key shook his head. “Oh! There he is!”, He pointed and went outside to call Minho.

“Minho! Minho!”, Key shouted.

Minho looked at them and went there. “You guys aren’t going yet? 3:30 is the last bus today. Remember it’s Sunday today!”

Key and Onew looked with each other and widened their eyes and ran inside and get their bags. Minho laughed as he waited outside.

...END OF ONEW, KEY, AND MINHO’S POV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin and Haechul were walking outside now through the bus stop.

“Are you excited Taemin?”, Haechul asked.

Taemin nodded and smiled. “But I just can’t believe that were going to graduate pretty soon.”

“Uuuhhh...”, Haechul smiled and hugged Taemin’s arm. “That’s okay dongsaeng.”, she sighed. “We’re going to split out again.”, Haechul pouted.

“Aww noona. Don’t think about it now. Let’s enjoy this week. Okay?”, Taemin smiled. “Oh and I hope, this week, you and Key will be okay. You never talked to each other since you told me......”, He teased Haechul.

Haechul hit Taemin’s shoulder. “Yah! I don’t want to talked about it.”

Taemin chuckled.

While Minho is waiting for Key and Onew, he saw Taemin and Haechul coming up.

“Oh? Is that Minhoo hyung?”, Taemin pointed.

Haechul looked. “Oh? I think he is. Why his outside of Onew’s house?”, She asked.

“Maybe his coming with Onew hyung.”, Taemin said.

“Maybe..”, Haechul said until they reached Minho.

“Annyeong oppa/hyung!”, Taemin and Haechul greeted.

“Annyeong.. You’re going to school now?”, Minho asked.

Taemin nodded. “What about you hyung? Are you going with Onew hyung?”, He asked.

Miinho nodded. “And Key.”, He continued and looked at Haechul.

Haechul surprised.

“Oh, Key hyung is inside?”, Taemin asked.

Minho nodded then Onew and Key came out.

“Oh? Taemin..Haechul..”, Onew waved.

Key just looked at them. Haechul bowed.

“Hello hyung! Can we come with you? Wait, are you going to take the bus to?”, Taemin asked.

Minho, Onew, and Key nodded.

“We can come with them noona.”, Taemin said excitedly.

“It’s fine.”, Haechul sighed.

“Yeah.. Come with us instead.”, Minho smiled.

Taemin and Haechul nodded.

Then, they went outside of the village now and took last bus and went to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Rainoo High School...

It’s already 4:30 in the afternoon. The tour bus came and park and arranged the students were they will seat. In each class they had their own bus. IV-A which was Onew and Jonghyun was there, they will ride the Bus 1. IV-B which was Minjae, Key, Seohyun, and Taemin, Bus 2. IV-C which was Minho and Haechul, Bus 3. IV-D which was Yoona, Bus 4. IV-E, Bus 5. IV-F, Bus 6. IV-G, Bus 7. Jonghyun wants to go at the Bus 4 because Yoona was alone.

“Yah yah Jonghyun, Yoona will be fine there. Don’t worry.”, Onew patted Joonghyun’s shoulder.

“Aish..”, Jonghyun sighed.

At the bus 2... Minjae and Taemin were together. Seohyun and Key was on there back.

“Yaay! I’m so excited for tomorrow! I wonder what our first activity?”, Taemin asked happily.

Minjae chuckled. “I have no idea. They said they will tell it tomorrow morning.”

“Hope there’s a free day in all of us!”, Seohyun exclaimed.

“Yeah!”, Minjae and Taemin agreed.

“I wonder what time are we going in there?”, Key asked.

“They said around 11pm.”, Seohyun answered.

“Ohh...”, Key sighed. “My will hurt when we get in there.”, He joked.

They laughed.

At the bus 3.. Minho and Haechul wasn’t supposed together in 1 seat but Minho went to Haechul’s sit and told the guy that Haechul’s beside him that if they can switched seats. The guy agrees. So now Minho and Haechul are together.

Haechul chuckled.

“Why?”, Minho smiled.

“That’s.. I don’t know.”, Haechul giggled.

Minho smiled. “Gala said that it’s okay to him so we switched. And I know that he likes the girl who was beside me there.”, He giggled.

“Ooohh...”, Haechul smiled.

“Am I good?”, Minho asked.

Haechul nodded and giggled.

Now, the bus were already leaving one by one. Going on their Vacation Trip! Wwwooohhh~

========================

Comments.. :]  Sorry for the long late update.  -_-"