The Mall

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Speaking Language Colors:
Korean - BLACK
Chinese - BLUE
English - RED 

 

 

Since Baozi and Tao were not at hoe anymore due to their Japan Business Trip, the reaining 4 members of EXO-M decided to spend their "FREE FROM TAO" time.

 

 

"Hyung! Don't cheat!' Chen shouted to Luhan.

 

 

"Yah! How am I supposed to cheat? I have both hands on the screen. Maybe Kris is the one cheating." Luhan defended himself.

 

 

"Yah! Don't include me in your arguements. I'm also playing a game here, you know?" Kris said, eyes still on the screen since he was playing a game with Lay.

 

 

Eversince Tao and Xiumin left for Japan at 3 AM that ay, they have decided to bond together and they have all been addicted to it to the point that none of them have taken their eyes off from their iPad.

 

 

They were playing TapTap Revenge.

 

 

"Hyung! Luhan-ge was cheating!" Chen whined.

 

 

"I did not! Why would I even cheat?" Luhan said.

 

 

"Because you were alreay losing!"

 

 

"I was not!" Luhan also sarted to whine.

 

 

"Aish! Let's stop playing if you guys will not shut up!" Kris said to them.

 

 

"Aniyo! We can't stop yet! I still need to win!" Lay, Luhan an Chen shouted in unison.

 

 

"Okay. If you wan to continue playing, then shut up."

 

 

It was as if Kris' words were some sort of law. The 3 members of EXO-M immediately shut their mouths and then went  back to the game they were playing.

 

 

After a few more rounds, they have finally came up with a winner and that was no other than...

 

 

"CHEN! Why on earth did you win?" The other 3 members of EXO-M asked in rage.

 

 

"Molla~" Chen replied while smirking.

 

 

"Whatever."

 

 

They then all did another thing that was definitely beyon everyone's expectation.

 

 

They were all watching a drama, and it was "To The Beautiful You" to be more specific.

 

 

 

"We never had time to watch these kinds of stuff when Tao was here." Lay said while still having his concentration on the popcorn he had on his hand and the tv.

 

 

"Yeah. Because everytime Tao would get the chance to grab the remote, he immediately watches ANIME." Chen said to them.

 

 

"He watches anime but you were the one that actually made him into an Otaku." Kris said to him.

 

 

"At least I did not become addicte!" Chen depended himself.

 

 

"Ssshh!!! Tae Joon's about to kiss Jae Hee!" Luhan silenced them all.

 

 

After seeing the kissing scene of Jae Hee and Tae Joon, they all shouted in unison.

 

 

"Wooohhh!!!"

 

 

"Yah! Jae Hee's mine!" Chen shouted.

 

 

"Andwae!!! It cannot be!!!" Luhan said back.

 

 

"What will happen to Eun-gyeol, now?" Kris calmly asked.

 

 

After realizing that they were alreay becoming fan boys over the drama, they all laughed in unison but once again stopped when Lay spoke.

 

 

"When will Xiumin and Tao come back?"

 

 

"Yeah. I miss my baozi already." Luhan agreed.

 

 

"Yah! Don't be over dramatic witht hat anymore! How about let's just go to the mall, Kris-hyung's treat!" Chen happily said.

 

 

"Yah! I'm being quiet here and you drag me to that? Aniyo! I'm not treating you guys!" Kris reacted to Chen's statement.

 

 

"You have no other choice, hyung! Let's go to the mall!" The other 3 members of EXO-M all shouted in unison as they dragged Kris towards the outside of the house where the car was waiting.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

 

Naneun namja eobsi jal sara
Geureoni jasini eobseumyeon
Nae gyeote ojireul ma
Naneun hamburo nal an para
Waenyamyeon nan
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (what?)
[Fei] I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (jinjja)
[Jia] I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (jeongmal)
[Min] I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
[Suzy] Naneun namja eobsi jal jal sara

 

 

 

 

Krystal is now in her room, singing to Miss A's "I Don't Need A Man"

 

 

Eversince she heard this song on the radio last night, she immediately got LSS over the song.

 

 

But much to her unkown senses, someone was looking at him.

 

 

"You know, when you're singing the lines of those songs, you are hurting me." the person looking at her spoke.

 

 

"And why is that?" Krystal asked while raising her eyebrows.

 

 

"Well, it's as if you are saying that you do not need a man. And I am a man. You're hurting my ego." 

 

 

"Since when did you become a man?"

 

 

"Since birth." he answered.

 

 

"Really? I thought you were a gay." Krystal said while chuckling.

 

 

The man immediately went nearer to Krystal which shocked her.

 

 

"Want me to show you I'm a man?" He said while smirking.

 

 

"No thanks, Kai. I'd rather not." 

 

 

"Well then, let's go downstairs! Bet they're waiting for us already." Kai said as he wrapped his arms around Krystal's shoulders as they went down.

 

 

As they arrived in the living room, they saw Sulli, together with the other 5 members of EXO-K, watching "Shut Up! Flower Boy Band".

 

 

"Waaah! Hyun Soo is so handsome!" Sulli said, fanboying over one of the lead characters.

 

 

And with those words from her, the TV suddenly turned off.

 

 

"WTF!? Blackout??? Hyun Soo was supposed to be focused already! I would have seen his handsome face! Waaah!!! Gege!find a way to turn that thing back on already!" Sulli whined as she went near the tv.

 

 

"It's not blackout, Sulli. Someone just turned off the tv." Suho calmly stated.

 

 

"Who dared to turn it off?" Sulli asked, very much angry already.

 

 

Everyone looked at Baekhyun who was still holding the remote.

 

 

"Why did you turn it off, you pabo!"

 

 

"Got a problem with it?" Baekhyun said, smirking.

 

 

"Aisssh!!! I hate you! Because of you, I did not see Hyun Soo my loves! Hmph!" Sulli said as she pulled Krystal's wrist and brought her upstairs.

 

 

-Upstairs-

 

 

"Yah! Let go of me! It hurts!" Krystal whined.

 

 

"Sorry. Hihi!" Sulli said while giggling.

 

 

"Why'd you drag me here?"

 

 

"I'm bored. Let's go to the mall?

 

 

"I'm up for that!" Krystal said as she ran towards her room and changed.

 

 

After changing, they both went downstairs toak for permission.

 

 

"Kyeopta! Noonas have the same outfit!" Sehun happily said.
 

 

 

"Are you both going to dance?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

 

"No." Sulli and Krystal answered.

 

 

"Then where are you going and what are you going to do?" Chanyeol asked them.

 

 

"We're going to the mall." The two girls answered in unison.

 

 

"We're coming with you!" Kai and Baekhyun overprotectively said.

 

 

"No! Goobye! This is our bonding time!" Krystal and Sulli said as they went outside and rode the car which was driven by the driver.

 

 

-The Mall-

 

 

As they reached the mall, they immediately spent time with each other and did some shopping which was brought immediately to the car after their purchase.

 

 

After some time, both of them parted ways as they wanted to buy some stuff.

 

 

-Krystal's Side-

 

 

She is now in a VANS Botique, wanting to buy some new pair of shoes.

 

 

She was about to grab a shoe when another person grabbed it.

 

 

Both of them looked at each other, and they both were in shock.

 

 

"YOU AGAIN!?!?"

 

 

-Sulli's Side-

 

 

She was now in a UniSilver Botique, hoping to buy some accessories an some gifts for her EXO K-oppas.

 

 

"Hmm... What should I buy them?Sulli thought to herself.

 

 

She was looking for the best accessory when someone suddenly spoke to her.

 

 

"You know, anything in this store would suit you well." 

 

 

================================

 

 

Sorry for not updating for 2 days!

 

How was it?

 

Who did they see in the mall?

 

Please leave comments!

 

Saranghae! <3