Arrival in Incheon Airport

12 Gangsters' Princess [EDITING]

Language Speaking Colors:
English - color RED
Korean - color BLACK
Chinese - color BLUE

 

 

"Welcome to Seoul, South Korea where the local time is approximately 10:30am. We will be taxiing for a few minutes, so please remain in your seat with your seatbelt fastened until the captain has parked us at the gate and turned off the seatbelt sign. Use caution when retrieving your personal belongings from hte overhead bins, as contents to do shift during flight. On behalf of you crew, we thank you for flying with us today. We hope you have a great stay in Seoul, or wherever your final destination may be." The head flight stewardess said in plain english.

 

 

"Hello, Korea." Sulli bitterly thought to herself.

 

 

After a few more minutes, the people of the crew have finally let the passengers go down the plane.

 

 

As Sulli stepped out of the plane, she immediately felt uneasy for she feels that she is definitely going to have a big problem because of the language barrier between her and the people of Korea.

 

 

"I sure hope that somebody speaks English or at least Chinese in this place." Sulli thought to herself as she gave out a very big sigh.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 

The plane from Beijing, China has just landed in approximately 10:20 am. 

 

 

As 6 men stepped out of the plane, all eyes were on them as people thought that they were seeing gods.

 

 

"Looks like people are staring! Haha!" The youngest, Tao, said to his hyungs.

 

 

"Maknae! Stop speaking nonsense." Xiumin replied to their maknae's statement as he wrapped his arms around him.

 

 

"Yah! Hyung, stop it! The ladies may think I'm gay!" Tao said as he tried to take his hyung's arms from him.

 

 

"Haha! If they like you, they like you, okay? So stop worrying about them already." 

 

 

The 6 men just continued to have fun with each other until their leader spoke.

 

 

"Guys, stop playing for a while. Luhan, can you check in the information desk if our cards are ready already?" 

 

 

"Sure thing! I'll just bring our little maknae here, seems like he likes the girl near the information desk. Haha!" Luhan replied to Kris as he pulled Tao towards the direction of the information desk.

 

 

As the other members were waiting for the two, they spoke about certain things regarding their return in Korea.

 

 

"Hyung, do you think that K already knows about our return here in Korea?" Lay asked his hyungs.

 

 

"I seriously do not know yet. But who cares if they know?" Kris answered Lay's question.

 

 

"But what do you think will their reactions be? I mean they loath us you know." Chen asked.

 

 

"Shocked, angry, furious, mad..." Xiumin began to enumerate all the possible answers that may be the reaction of K when they see them.

 

 

"Haha! That's so true!" Kris said as he heard Xiumin's answer.

 

 

As they were already seriously talking about the topic. An unfamiliar girl approached them.

 

 

"Excuse me?" The girl began to take the 4 men's attention.

 

 

It was not usual for them to talk but the girl eventually took the attention of not just EXO-M's members, but more of the attention of their leader.

 

 

"Yes?" Kris spoke in english in a cool manner as he took a peek at the girl from the top of his black sunglasses.

 

 

The girl was wearing a white inner full outfit together with a black and grey vest.

 

 

"Wow. This girl is definitely beautiful." Kris thought to himself.

 

 

"Uhm could you tell me where the passenger's lobby is? I'm sort of lost." The girl said in plain english which eventually sort of confused the members of EXO-M.

 

 

"What is she talking about?" Chen asked Kris in Korean.

 

 

"I do not know." Kris replied to Chen in Chinese.

 

 

"You speak Chinese? Thank goodness. Uhm I just wanted to ask where the passenger's lobby is? I'm lost." The girl asked him in fluent Chinese.

 

 

"Oh? Passengers lobby? Just go straight ahead and when you see a portrait of Incheon Airport, you just take a right and you're there already." Kris answered her, still not taking his gaze away from the girl.

 

 

"Xie Xie" The girl said before she ran towards the direction given to her.

 

 

As she was running towards the passenger's lobby, Kris has still not taken away his gaze from her which eventually lead to s teasing him.

 

 

"Looks like EXO-M's leader has got love at first sight! Haha!" Lay and Chen in unison.

 

 

"Aish! You little brats, just stop speaking." Kris said to them as he still was lookig towards the direction of where the girl went.

 

 

"We got our cards already. What did we miss?" Luhan and Tao asked as they handed out the members' cards.

 

 

"A lot." Xiumin said to them under his voice.

 

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Tao asked.

 

 

"Nothing. I said nothing." Xiumin replied while Luhan and Tao just shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 

"Oppa? Where are you already?" Sulli asked her older brother, Suho.

 

 

Sulli was now speaking with her brother over the phone as she was waiting for them in the passengers' lobby which her parents instructed her to do before she left New York.

 

 

"We're coming there already." Suho answered his sister from the other line.

 

 

"Are your bratty little friends with you?" Sulli aske her brother.

 

 

She never liked her brothers' circle of friends because they kept on teasing her when she would visit Korea before.

 

 

"You mean EXO-K?" Kai, her other brother, asked her while giggling.

 

 

"So you have made a goofy name for your group of friends? How interesting." Sulli said with full of sarcasm in her tone of speaking.

 

 

"Haha! It's not goofy. And aniyo~ The boys did not come with us. They have schedules to attend today." Kai answered her twin sister, first in English and then in Korean.

 

 

"Yah! I already told you not to speak in Korean towards me." Sulli said to her elder brothers.

 

 

"Better get used to it. You'll be living in Korea already and you will eventually have to speak Korean if you want to communicate witht he Republic's people." Suho said to her.

 

 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Now, where are you?" Sulli said while stomping her feet in impatience.

 

 

"Look behind you." Kai said over the phone.

 

 

As Sulli heard those words, she immediately turned her back and then ran towards Kai and hugged him so tightly. She may be quite stubborn while speaking to her brothers and does not want to be in Korea but she definitley loves her brothers and misses them so much.

 

 

"I missed you." Sulli said as she was still in the arms of Kai.

 

 

"I missed you, too." Kai said while still hugging his twin sister.

 

 

"Where's Suho?" Sulli asked Kai before letting go from the hug.

 

 

"He's in the car. He's waiting for us. Let's go?

 

 

"Okay!" Sulli happily replied before she wrapped her arms around his brothers and they went off towards the parking lot.

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

 

The members of EXO-M, minus Luhan, were still in the airport, waiting for their drivers to arrive with their cars.

 

 

They were all happily speaking with each other when a female figure caught Kris' attention which eventually also got the other members' attention.

 

 

"Isn't she the girl that asked directions from you, hyung?" Chen asked Kris.

 

 

"Yeah, it is her." Kris said as he was staring at the girl.

 

 

She looked quite uneasy, she was talking to the phone while impatiently stomping her feet. 

 

 

"Approach her hyung!" Lay said to Kris.

 

 

Kris smirked at his dongsaeng's suggestion but eventually thought that what's bad in approaching her? She approached her earlier so what's wrong if he'll approach her now?

 

 

Kris first fixed his black sunglasses and then stared again at the girl. When he was already about to approach her, a man suddenly appeared and the girl hugged her.

 

 

"Oooh!!! Looks like she has a boyfriend." The other members of EXO-M said in unison.

 

 

They did not get to see who the man was but eventually saw that the girl was definitely comfortable in the man's arms.

 

 

Kris then went back to s, gave them a blank expression and then walked away from them.

 

 

"First time our leader fall in love and eventually gets heartbroken immediately." Xiumin thought to himself as he stared at their leader walking away from them.

 

 

====================================

 

And they met!

 

How was it?

 

Please comment, subscribe and vote!

 

Be heard, be strong, be proud! Make some noise in the comments section!

 

Saranghae! <3